i fear ukraine will lose the war

You are so stupid and disgusting....
Coming from you....
That means something special to me....especially considering "who/what" you are and all.

I'm gonna treasure it always. sniff

In 1916, Russia was holding its own against the Germans and Austrians and Turks.
The country was rotten to the core. And the Russian Empire, which had spent half of its output on the war by 1916, still had to pay off the Western bankers for the crazy war loans. There was no money. Default loomed ahead and the economy was sold off to banks for debts

For his first public appearance, the new Chinese Minister of Defense spoke by video on January 31 with his Russian counterpart, Sergei Shoigu. Dong Jun's word of "support" is far from being anecdotal.

On the Ukrainian issue, Chinese diplomacy has been moving cautiously on a ridge line since the Russian invasion of February 24, 2022. On the one hand, it publicly displays its neutrality in the conflict and pleads for a ceasefire. On the other hand, it denounces the interference of which Westerners are guilty and is increasingly deepening its cooperation with Moscow. On January 31, this caution was hardly perceptible during the first public appearance of the new Chinese Defense Minister, Dong Jun, who spoke by videoconference with his Russian counterpart, Sergei Shoigu.

Putin wins. Out of date military supplies have been gotten rid of. A lot of undesirable people have been gotten rid of, Ukraine has been almost irreparably damaged, NATO has been stressed and depleted, Western Nations have been further impoverished and lessons have been learned about the latest Western tactical weapons.
That looks to be the distilled essence of the ever more current thinking.

in the end..... nobody will win anything except Zelensky and his cohorts have made $100 millionaires out of themselves with our money.

They will lose without our support. They will win with it. It's really just that simple
Biden is a failure. His so called support is helping Russia keep fighting. I believe that at the end, Ukraine will ward off Russia.

Forum List

Back