🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I find it ironic

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
watching football, golf, basketball etc all day....monster crowds cheering and laughing and enjoying the day...totally oblivious to the message our glorious leader is spinning...that the end of the world is near. Obabble is the most ignored human being on earth.

watching football, golf, basketball etc all day....monster crowds cheering and laughing and enjoying the day...totally oblivious to the message our glorious leader is spinning...that the end of the world is near. Obabble is the most ignored human being on earth.
Are you telling us that MLB, the NFL, the NHL, the PGA and all other sporting events were cancelled from 1/20/2001 until 1/20/2009 so we could give our full attention to george w. bush? I must have missed the memo.
Oh, and as for the 800,000 federal workers and all the workers from the private sector along with all those who are affected by the furlough are paying very close attention to both Obama and the republican party.

Are you telling us that MLB, the NFL, the NHL, the PGA and all other sporting events were cancelled from 1/20/2001 until 1/20/2009 so we could give our full attention to george w. bush? I must have missed the memo.
Oh, and as for the 800,000 federal workers and all the workers from the private sector along with all those who are affected by the furlough are paying very close attention to both Obama and the republican party.

Bush never encouraged defeatism or whining. And dont fret about the 800000...they will get their money AND their vacation...hows that for Obabble management?

Forum List

Back