I find it weird

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
how the people always wanting background checks for legal AMERICAN gun owners don't want extended background checks on foreigners coming from a terrorist stricken land. I mean SERIOUSLY, you people are that fuckin stupid?
Also, that bill will make people accountable. WTF is wrong with being accountable? Don't we NEED accountability?
All it takes is ONE attack.
You people make me fuckin sick.

how the people always wanting background checks for legal AMERICAN gun owners don't want extended background checks on foreigners coming from a terrorist stricken land. I mean SERIOUSLY, you people are that fuckin stupid?
Also, that bill will make people accountable. WTF is wrong with being accountable? Don't we NEED accountability?
Who has asserted that they do NOT want extended background checks on foreigners coming from anywhere? Name names.

28% of Americans don't want them. Does that not mean anything to those moronic politicians?
Oh yea, the Establishment doesn't give a fuck.

America is a great country. We can do both.

Who has asserted that they do NOT want extended background checks on foreigners coming from anywhere? Name names.
It is all over this forum, Pete. Be REAL

You are a goddamn lie. You don't think that.

Absolutely I do.

Absolutely I do.
Good thing I cant go in your post history :thup:

Want all you can, problem is these people don't have papers to prove who they are. If all you asked for was a passport, most could not enter. It seems the liberal viewpoint simply has no basis other than trying to make conservatives LOOK hateful. As it is, I care what happens to all Americans.

Absolutely I do.
Good thing I cant go in your post history :thup:
Go right ahead. You can search my posts in the search box. I am perfectly happy with the extensive background checks given to Syrians now. As you saw the other day from the family that was turned away from Indiana, it took them 3 years to get their refugee status approved. I would have no problem giving that level of scrutiny to gun buyers.

Want all you can, problem is these people don't have papers to prove who they are. If all you asked for was a passport, most could not enter. It seems the liberal viewpoint simply has no basis other than trying to make conservatives LOOK hateful. As it is, I care what happens to all Americans.
You have to prove your identity to obtain refugee status.

Refugees have background checks. It takes a minimum of 18 months.

EXTENDED :thup:

You want to make it 20 months?

I don't think we should let them in at ALL. But, whatever it takes to slow it down..
My main thing with the bill was accountability.

I don't think we should let them in at ALL. But, whatever it takes to slow it down..
Yes, leaving moderate muslims to die at the hands of extreme muslims is a very good idea.

Yes, leaving moderate muslims to die at the hands of extreme muslims is a very good idea.
They have been doing it since their prophet died..
Its their own fuckin problem. If they don't like it maybe they should DO SOMETHING

They have been doing it since their prophet died..
Its their own fuckin problem. If they don't like it maybe they should DO SOMETHING

If they don't like it maybe they should DO SOMETHING

They are.

They're running en masse, and bring their war with them.

Forum List

Back