🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I get to go to my 1st NFL game EVER!!!!!!

Caroljo

Gold Member
Jun 2, 2009
Michigan
And I'm soooo excited!

My son and family are coming home on leave in Sept before he leaves for Afghanistan in Oct, he just purchased the tickets today!

Sept 8th....LIONS and Vikings!!! The Lions have an AWESOME team this year, and they're going to do GREAT! First pre-game tonight! :)

And I'm soooo excited!

My son and family are coming home on leave in Sept before he leaves for Afghanistan in Oct, he just purchased the tickets today!

Sept 8th....LIONS and Vikings!!! The Lions have an AWESOME team this year, and they're going to do GREAT! First pre-game tonight! :)

Enjoy... awesome team this year? You mean you are expecting 5 wins this year instead of 4?

:eusa_whistle:

Immie

My brother took me to see an Eagles game a long time ago. Seats were in the nosebleed section but we had fun. What I remember most about that game is some guy had either a portable Tv with him --- one of those portable ones from the 70's (don't know where he plugged it in) or maybe it was a big-assed boom box -- and he dropped the thing down allll the cement steps. Boom, boom, boom. He was not amused. We were. :lol:

And I'm soooo excited!

Enjoy... awesome team this year? You mean you are expecting 5 wins this year instead of 4?

:eusa_whistle:

Immie

YES AWESOME TEAM!!! Just wait....we have Reggie Bush now too...this is going to be their year :)

I posted this on Facebook a while ago, mentioned that my son hadn't told me yet how much the tickets were! He came on there and told me I didn't have to worry about the tickets, we could buy the beer! I told him I think i'm getting screwed, and that I'd bring the beer and we can just drink it in the parking lot before we go in :).....it would be much cheaper!! lol!

And I'm soooo excited!

Been to a few Vikings games and a Packers game but never went with my sons. You are a lucky dude!

Enjoy the game, what great memories you will have!

Go Suh!

And I'm soooo excited!

The Lions have an awesome team?

And I'm soooo excited!

They do this year!! And they won their 1st game last night against the Jets!! Just wait!!!!

And I'm soooo excited!

Wishful thinking?

And I'm soooo excited!

They do this year!! And they won their 1st game last night against the Jets!! Just wait!!!!

Hehe, preseason... Don't get your hopes up over a preseason game.

Immie

And I'm soooo excited!

They won a preseason game, color me blasé.

And I'm soooo excited!

Wishful thinking?

Hehe, preseason... Don't get your hopes up over a preseason game.

Immie

Like I said....just wait! :)

Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder!

He's so good!

Last edited:
Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder! Ponder!

He's so good!

Not better then Stafford.....and now Reggie Bush.....and Megatron!!!! :) The game is going to be GREAT!!!

He's so good!

Not better then Stafford.....and now Reggie Bush.....and Megatron!!!! :) The game is going to be GREAT!!!

Actually Ponder was ranked 21st with a passer rating of 81.2 in 2012 QBs .... Stafford 22nd with a QBPR of 79.9.

The top 4 were Aarron Rodgers 108, Peyton Manning 105.8, RGIII 102.4 and rounding out the top 4 Russell Wilson 100.

He's so good!

Hope you have lots of fun and enjoy the experience.

He's so good!

Hope you have lots of fun and enjoy the experience.

Thanks! I know I will....the biggest enjoyment will be spending the day with my son before he leaves :)

Forum List

Back