I Googled "Repub gives up 5% of salary

I am gonna get furloughed 10 days...does that count? :eusa_eh:

should I cry ? or start a thread to make myself out as noble? or demand others do to?

what a bunch of hypocritical sheep you are:lol:

...some of the very same folks here at this forum in this thread and others making obama out to be a selfless, righteous, I feel your pain messiah, yet, when the media reported that Romney tithed 10% to his church, saw it as a non event, or beat him for it, "Oh its only a religious thing"," big deal hes rich, he has plenty"... etc etc ...hey news flash - obama is rich, who gives a shit?

And I say this about the republicans, too:

It's all political posturing and doesn't really amount to much.
They're all already worth scads of money and they'll just take a write off for this

the gop are morons, any one of them that bought into this shit, bar none. no wonder they let themselves be made out to be a pitiful wreck.....pathetic.

BRAVO! About time...

And I say this about the republicans, too:

It's all political posturing and doesn't really amount to much.
They're all already worth scads of money and they'll just take a write off for this

the gop are morons, any one of them that bought into this shit, bar none. no wonder they let themselves be made out to be a pitiful wreck.....pathetic.

Boner's crying, as we speak, that Obama beat him to the idea

:thup:

Secretary of State John Kerry pledged to donate 5% of his government salary to a charity
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano will also give 5% of her salary to foundations
Jack Lew, the Treasury secretary, will contribute an unspecified amount of his paycheck to nonprofits

I love it! These 3 are gonna get a tax benefit for giving to charity. Boy, that really helps the government, now doesn't it?

Forum List

Back