I Googled "Repub gives up 5% of salary

romney gives more than both men

LDS Church takes 10% from his bank account every month, as they do all Mormon members.
But I suspect he's been punking the Quorum of Twelve for years about just how much money he does have and that's why he didn't want any tax returns released, except 2010 which was filed with the election in mind.

lol, I said his cult members base would eat this stuff up

Kerry, one of the top ten RICHEST members in Congress by being a gigalo and marrying the Heinze Ketchup fortune is now donating 5%...

YEEEEEEHAAAAAA

:rofl:

He's donating 5% of his salary as secretary of state, not 5% of his entire yearly income. The dollar amount of what Kerry and obama are donating really doesn't amount to the price of lunch.

Give them time...I'm sure they will. And Hannity will finally do that waterboarding for the Wounded Warriors Charity too.

Maybe they can put a huge announcement ceremony on ESPN like Labraun did and donate the proceeds to the deficit?

It takes an empty, worthless and pathetic loser to boast about an occasional act of totally accidental charity.

What makes it even more despicable, is that it is for political advantage.

in 2010 Obama's taxable income was $1,728,096
$245,075 14.18% of his income as donations to charities (WOW a big chunk of change at 14%!!!) THIS IS A TAX LOOPHOLE
$49,945 home mortgage interest TAX LOOPHOLE
$122,527 Long term capital loss CARRYOVER!!! 7% sheltered income!!TAX LOOPHOLE TAX BREAKS FOR MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES!!!
Taxes paid: $453,770 which is ONLY 26.26% of gross income.

Note Obama ONLY donated 14.18% of his $1.7 million income.

This 14% is nearly half what Bush donated @ 23%.
Bush who had $719,000 reported income which is HALF Obama's $1,728,096 income!!!

WHY didn't he do as Bush did, give 23% of an income?

President and Mrs. George W. Bush reported taxable income of $719, 274 for the tax year 2007
The Bushes contributed a total of $165,660 [23%] to churches and charitable organizations.
federal income taxes,paid $221,635 or 30%!
Bush earned $719,000 in 2007 - CNN.com

In summary Bush who made half what Obama did paid 30% in taxes while donating 23%.

Obama who made over double at $1.7 million to Bush's $.7 million But Obama paid less ( 26% ) in taxes and donated less then 14%!

And now with this $20k write off as a gift to the government, Obama will lower his tax bill by $7,250 in 2014!

BIG deal especially when his brother still lives in a $12 a year hut... and pious preacher Obama says "I'm my brother's keeper"???

Without the support of the Bin Laden family, Bush never would have had a private income at all. He was a failure in every business he tried, and each time they bailed him out.

How about the pay freeze that the House has had for the last two years? Each years pay raise is 2.8%, that adds up to 5.6%
They voted to continue that freeze for another year. Add another year and it comes up to 8.4%.
Now they are asking congress to give up an additional 5%?
So Obama and Kerry gave up 5% of their pay, but they want congress to give up 7.8% of their pay.
Yeah that real fair there, considering that Obama and Kerry get more each month than congress.

lol, I said his cult members base would eat this stuff up

Kerry, one of the top ten RICHEST members in Congress by being a gigalo and marrying the Heinze Ketchup fortune is now donating 5%...

YEEEEEEHAAAAAA

:rofl:

Was that 5% before or after he cheated the taxpayers by mooring his wife's yacht in a port other than his home port, thereby avoiding his FAIR SHARE of taxes?

So that's Kerry, Obama and who else?

I think it's a shame that only a handful (less than 5) are willing to give up anything and mock the ones that are taking action

Throwing a dime at a beggar is not "taking action."

Yes it is, you're thinking about the opposite. Not throwing a dime at a beggar is not taking action

I think it's a shame that only a handful (less than 5) are willing to give up anything and mock the ones that are taking action

Throwing a dime at a beggar is not "taking action."

Yes it is, you're thinking about the opposite. Not throwing a dime at a beggar is not taking action

No, it isn't. AN insult. An obscenity, but not really "taking action" in any meaningful sense.

Big Deal Obama gives up 5% of his salary.
5% of $400,000 = $20,000
That will not even cover one of his dinner parties let alone one of his vacations.

Look at this math, please.

5 is more than 0.

5% is more than 0%.

Thank you.

He gives 5% they'll say it shoulda been some other percentage. They don't know what percentage but it should just be something other than what Obama did...no matter what it is.

Forum List

Back