I Got Comey Fatigue

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Enough already....everybody hated the preening prick because nobody could get a straight answer out of him.

cff3a752e9cd2343eff4502a4c1e10e1eac3a68f4596af364fb1982511711f4b.jpg

I say we give the job to Rudy, drag the witch out of the woods, and throw her ass into stir.

Who's with me?
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

Enough already....everybody hated the preening prick because nobody could get a straight answer out of him.

cff3a752e9cd2343eff4502a4c1e10e1eac3a68f4596af364fb1982511711f4b.jpg

I say we give the job to Rudy, drag the witch out of the woods, and throw her ass into stir.

Who's with me?
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

No shit! 2 days of this garbage. Cronkite could have done it in 2 minutes. "There's been a shake up at the FBI. Comey's is out. No replacement has been named. And now for the weather."

Last edited:
More than a year of daily lies and drama from trump is what the world is reeling from. Elsewhere, 2aguy said somebody else fired Comey and someone else said he has followed advise from Foghorn Leghorn and others.

But just now, dump said that in spite of being advised not to, he fired him and it was his idea that he planned since last year.

Too bad you RWNJs can't watch it cueca use it's fascinating to hear it from that disgusting little anus mouth. Including that Eric the Sleaze, Little DonDon and the bleach blond daughter-wife all lied.

Don't worry though - fox will run watered down and chopped up bits and pieces tomorrow"

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

More than a year of daily lies and drama from trump is what the world is reeling from. Elsewhere, 2aguy said somebody else fired Comey and someone else said he has followed advise from Foghorn Leghorn and others.

But just now, dump said that in spite of being advised not to, he fired him and it was his idea that he planned since last year.

Too bad you RWNJs can't watch it cueca use it's fascinating to hear it from that disgusting little anus mouth. Including that Eric the Sleaze, Little DonDon and the bleach blond daughter-wife all lied.

Don't worry though - fox will run watered down and chopped up bits and pieces tomorrow"

Maybe these can help you...

4e05fdd213ce6be5f9fc2b3bdabac2e4.jpg

Before Trump fired Comey, these Democrats wanted him out:
Before Trump fired Comey, these Democrats wanted him out

Too bad you leftists are so hypocritical, that you can't see the irony....
Maxine Waters: I Don't Support Trump Firing Comey, I Would Support Hillary Clinton Firing Comey

You people are idiots......

not sure when the FBI handed out information in an ongoing investigation... apparently dumbass Trump drones want a minute by minute update ..

earth to idiots... regardless who the fuck conducts the investigation the FBI will play their cards close to the vest, AND you will be left out unless you are part of that investigation, so STFU. The country has idiot fatigue.

Glad I could help.

not sure when the FBI handed out information in an ongoing investigation... apparently dumbass Trump drones want a minute by minute update ..

earth to idiots... regardless who the fuck conducts the investigation the FBI will play their cards close to the vest, AND you will be left out unless you are part of that investigation, so STFU. The country has idiot fatigue.

Glad I could help.

:slap:

Glad I could help.

:slap:

think about it (lofty goal for you I know) .. did the FBI remind John Gotti every day they investigating him ?

Mr Gotti, we have some new information on you. Sammy is going to testify in court he killed people for you. OK ?

yeah right .. you're out of the loop Tom, deal with it.

think about it (lofty goal for you I know) .. did the FBI remind John Gotti every day they investigating him ?

Mr Gotti, we have some new information on you. Sammy is going to testify in court he killed people for you. OK ?

Sammy ended up out here in Phoenix in witness-protection but couldn't stay away from the rackets. He had his kid and the kid's high school buddies moving X for him. Cops took down his whole family and Sammy is still locked up. :lol:

Sammy ended up out here in Phoenix in witness-protection but couldn't stay away from the rackets. He had his kid and the kid's high school buddies moving X for him. Cops took down his whole family and Sammy is still locked up. :lol:

thats how you castrate The Bull ..

snort ~

18 Major Scandals in Obama's ‘Scandal-Free’ Presidency - Breitbart

Forum List

Back