'I got this' -- Obama LIES, Veterans DIE!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I thought Barry said he had 'this', that he was going to correct this problem?! Yeah, just another Barry LIE at the expense of the lives of American Vets:

200 veterans die waiting for care as troubled Phoenix VA builds new backlog
-- Phoenix VA builds new backlog; 200 veterans die waiting for care

"Two years after they first sounded the alarm about secret waiting lists leaving veterans struggling for care at the Phoenix VA, investigators said some services have improved, and they cleared the clinic of allegations that top officials ordered staff to cancel appointments.

But confusion and bureaucratic bungling are still prevalent, some veterans are waiting a half-year or longer for treatment, and staff are still canceling appointments for questionable reasons.

More than 200 veterans died while waiting for appointments in 2015..."

I'm so glad Barry didn't let this get in the way of his golf games and trips to Martha's Vineyard!

:rolleyes:

I thought Barry said he had 'this', that he was going to correct this problem?! Yeah, just another Barry LIE at the expense of the lives of American Vets:

"Two years after they first sounded the alarm about secret waiting lists leaving veterans struggling for care at the Phoenix VA, investigators said some services have improved, and they cleared the clinic of allegations that top officials ordered staff to cancel appointments.

But confusion and bureaucratic bungling are still prevalent, some veterans are waiting a half-year or longer for treatment, and staff are still canceling appointments for questionable reasons.

I'm so glad Barry didn't let this get in the way of his golf games and trips to Martha's Vineyard!

Presidents can only ask Congress for the funds needed to correct a problem, so the question is what did the republicans do, or not do?

Presidents can only ask Congress for the funds needed to correct a problem, so the question is what did the republicans do, or not do?

Nice attempt to deflect...

"Days before a January 2016 trial on whether Diana Rubens should keep her job, charges against her deputy were dropped, thus ensuring the subordinate couldn’t provide public testimony bolstering evidence of serious misconduct by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) senior executive."

The way Barry 'took care of this' problem was how he has taken care of every other case of corruption and crime within his administration - he ensured the corrupt / criminals received no punishment."

---------------

"Another veterans scandal hit the Obama administration Wednesday with the emergence of an internal Veterans Affairs memo that allowed bureaucrats to cook their books and assert they were answering diligently President Obama’s call to reduce the backlog of veterans’ benefits claims.

The memo was known inside the VA as “Fast Letter 13-10,” and a government watchdog said Wednesday this “flawed” guidance from VA headquarters in
Washington deliberately resulted in making the agency appear it was delivering services and benefits to veterans faster than it really was.

The VA inspector general examined the impact of the memo, issued in May 2013, on the Philadelphia VA office — one of the largest in the nation, serving more than 825,000 veterans and their families in three states. Investigators found that VA managers, using “Fast Letter 13-10” as their justification, ordered workers to put the current date on benefits claims that were sometimes more than a year old, thereby “eliminating” part of the highly publicized backlog with the stroke of a pen or time stamp."

Your boy Barry promised but, as usual, failed to deliver...and his FAILURE / LIES cost American lives!!

By Paying Off One Corrupt Manager, VA Protected Others From Discipline

VA memo ordered false health care claims to cover up backlog

"Days before a January 2016 trial on whether Diana Rubens should keep her job, charges against her deputy were dropped, thus ensuring the subordinate couldn’t provide public testimony bolstering evidence of serious misconduct by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) senior executive."

The way Barry 'took care of this' problem was how he has taken care of every other case of corruption and crime within his administration - he ensured the corrupt / criminals received no punishment."

---------------

"Another veterans scandal hit the Obama administration Wednesday with the emergence of an internal Veterans Affairs memo that allowed bureaucrats to cook their books and assert they were answering diligently President Obama’s call to reduce the backlog of veterans’ benefits claims.

The memo was known inside the VA as “Fast Letter 13-10,” and a government watchdog said Wednesday this “flawed” guidance from VA headquarters in
Washington deliberately resulted in making the agency appear it was delivering services and benefits to veterans faster than it really was.

The VA inspector general examined the impact of the memo, issued in May 2013, on the Philadelphia VA office — one of the largest in the nation, serving more than 825,000 veterans and their families in three states. Investigators found that VA managers, using “Fast Letter 13-10” as their justification, ordered workers to put the current date on benefits claims that were sometimes more than a year old, thereby “eliminating” part of the highly publicized backlog with the stroke of a pen or time stamp."

Your boy Barry promised but, as usual, failed to deliver...and his FAILURE / LIES cost American lives!!

Where does the money come from to fix these problems? Does the president just write a check or does he request funding from Congress?

But for their illegal alien friends crossing the border, they have plenty of money in exchange for their votes. Don't know how the fuck a democrat can look in the mirror these days.

As others have said, I don't like the republicans, but I utterly despise the democrats.

But for their illegal alien friends crossing the border, they have plenty of money in exchange for their votes. Don't know how the fuck a democrat can look in the mirror these days.

As others have said, I don't like the republicans, but I utterly despise the democrats.
Isn't it time you put to bed the garbage about illegals voting- they don't! Why in the world would they and risk being caught and deported.
What money is given to illegals who cross the border? They are given free health care thanks to Ronnie Reagan, but money- don't think so

Isn't it time you put to bed the garbage about illegals voting- they don't! Why in the world would they and risk being caught and deported. What money is given to illegals who cross the border? They are given free health care thanks to Ronnie Reagan, but money- don't think so

Either Google or search my prior posts about illegals voting, and how illegal aliens receive welfare, free education, housing, etc. Not going to do the research for you.

Isn't it time you put to bed the garbage about illegals voting- they don't! Why in the world would they and risk being caught and deported. What money is given to illegals who cross the border? They are given free health care thanks to Ronnie Reagan, but money- don't think so

Either Google or search my prior posts about illegals voting, and how illegal aliens receive welfare, free education, housing, etc. Not going to do the research for you.
I noted you neglected to address illegal voting, which does not happen, and if you don't know it by now its time to learn

The U.S. Social Security Administration estimated that in 2013 undocumentedimmigrants—and their employers—paid $13 billion in payroll taxes alone for benefits they will never get. They can receive schooling and emergency medical care, but not welfare or food stamps

I noted you neglected to address illegal voting, which does not happen, and if you don't know it by now its time to learn

Idiot, the dems have had illegals and dead people caught on the voter rolls going back to the fucking 1960s with JFK's father, get real. You do not know what the fuck you are talking about.

Non-citizens Caught Voting In 2012 Presidential Election In Key Swing State

HUNDREDS of Illegals Caught Voting in Maryland

http://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/...-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/

Congress controls spending.

VA is doing everything they can with the budget they have.

Yet another dink who failed civics and government.

The U.S. Social Security Administration estimated that in 2013 undocumentedimmigrants—and their employers—paid $13 billion in payroll taxes alone for benefits they will never get. They can receive schooling and emergency medical care, but not welfare or food stamps

I'm not wasting my time educating the lazy; go to the immigration section and read up there. Illegals get section 8 housing, free healthcare, education, and other benefits, some through their anchor baby children. As for the "payroll taxes," they don't earn enough to even cover the costs of educating their anchor baby kids, so fuck off already with the propaganda. I prefer people who can actually think for themselves, go away.

So...you really have nothing.

Idiot, the dems have had illegals and dead people caught on the voter rolls going back to the fucking 1960s with JFK's father, get real. You do not know what the fuck you are talking about.

Non-citizens Caught Voting In 2012 Presidential Election In Key Swing State

HUNDREDS of Illegals Caught Voting in Maryland

http://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/...-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/
In not one of the 3 instances you cited has a single illegal been PROVEN to have voted. Try again

I'm not wasting my time educating the lazy; go to the immigration section and read up there. Illegals get section 8 housing, free healthcare, education, and other benefits, some through their anchor baby children. As for the "payroll taxes," they don't earn enough to even cover the costs of educating their anchor baby kids, so fuck off already with the propaganda. I prefer people who can actually think for themselves, go away.
Social Security has stated that in 2013, there was 13 billion paid into the system by non citizens who will never get any of that money back. It was all through payroll deduction. 13 billion is not chump change, bro

They didn't pass a law that would allow firing of those VA officials that caused the problems. Of course, Obama would have vetoed it if it even got by a Harry Reid filibuster. I can hardly wait for Hillary to get the Congress to pass government run Universal Health Care so we can all be treated just like the VA treats the veterans.

They didn't pass a law that would allow firing of those VA officials that caused the problems. Of course, Obama would have vetoed it if it even got by a Harry Reid filibuster. I can hardly wait for Hillary to get the Congress to pass government run Universal Health Care so we can all be treated just like the VA treats the veterans.
Universal health Care will be an extension of Medicare which is a very well run program, with a very small overhead

---------------

Where does the money come from to fix these problems? Does the president just write a check or does he request funding from Congress?

You don't need funding to fire those responsible for cooking the books.

Universal health Care will be an extension of Medicare which is a very well run program, with a very small overhead

Who pays for it? Those on Medicare paid a premium all of their working lives and pay over $100 a month when they get it. And, it only pays 80% of a hospital stay. Are you saying everyone jumps on the bandwagon from birth?
Medicare is an insurance program and the VA runs hospitals, some of them very poorly. There is a lot of Medicare fraud now, and with everyone on the program it would probably be broke in five years.

Social Security has stated that in 2013, there was 13 billion paid into the system by non citizens who will never get any of that money back. It was all through payroll deduction. 13 billion is not chump change, bro

One state alone, NY, paid over $5 BBN in one year - 2015 - to educate illegal alien children.

The salaries of the jobs illegals work in are barely $20K/year, which is the cost to educate a single child in NYS.

Do the math over the rest of the country, got it simple Jack?

Forum List

Back