I guess I am creating this post from the grave according to the FDA

Because I been taking this medicine since August of 2018

You are full of shit. No you have not. Fuck a Fack Chick. Be Done with this.

Yes I have.

Since you are immune to coronavirus, could you run out and pick me up some toilet paper?

Hoarding II has started since those checks went out.
I gots my check! What U gonna do with your?

Nothing. I don't get mine until late June since they are sending them out from poorest people up in $10K brackets per week. By June I will be dead from the virus or out of things to spend it on.

I paid off my capital one mastercard

There's a reason the FDA is dissin' hydroxychloroquine

let's see who's got the hp to opine on that here

~S~

You are full of shit. No you have not. Fuck a Fack Chick. Be Done with this.

Yes I have.
It's fairly commonly used here for psoriatic arthritis. The dealers never heard of an issue.
Amazon river trip signers generally are "recommended" to get on some for the trip.No horror stories. It tore my guts up a lil....maybe. The water and food was iffy at best.

Since you are immune to coronavirus, could you run out and pick me up some toilet paper?

Nothing. I don't get mine until late June since they are sending them out from poorest people up in $10K brackets per week. By June I will be dead from the virus or out of things to spend it on.

The rich get richer. Switch that plastic to Bank of America so I can get in on your charging.

The rich get richer. Switch that plastic to Bank of America so I can get in on your charging.

I paid it off because of my new way of living. I live off credit now on two different cards so I can pay both off every month. One card is for everyday living and the other is for entertainment which is not being used right now for obvious reasons

I paid it off because of my new way of living. I live off credit now on two different cards so I can pay both off every month. One card is for everyday living and the other is for entertainment which is not being used right now for obvious reasons
LMFGDAO! Okay, I get it. Took me a while...

LMFGDAO! Okay, I get it. Took me a while...

I got that living tip from a financial advisor after my debit card was comprimised

Forum List

Back