I guess Republicans don't like VP Pence

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
They want a serial assaulter, a serial adulterer, a serial bankruptcy person, a chronic pathological liar, a man who doesn't pay his employees, a man who hired illegals, etc.

You know, I don't like Pence, but at least he is a true Christian not a fake one. LOL

493.jpg

They want a serial assaulter, a serial adulterer, a serial bankruptcy person, a chronic pathological liar, a man who doesn't pay his employees, a man who hired illegals, etc.

You know, I don't like Pence, but at least he is a true Christian not a fake one. LOL

You're a fucking retarded idiot

You're a fucking retarded idiot

So you don't like Pence, I agree but he is better than the crook in the oval office, don't you think??

Mike Prnce was a great option as a counter-point to Mr Trump as the Presidential nominee in 2016. Pence would not have made a good choice for the top of the ticket. He’s too polite and non confrontational to have been the 2016 choice.

They love religious fanatics as voters, but they don't want one in charge anymore that we do.

Full disclosure: I don't like Trump or Pence or ANY nationally recognized politician with the exception of Tulsi Gabbard but she's waaaayyyy to progressive for my taste-

OMG!!!

Forum List

Back