I guess Ukraine sucks

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
You don't hear Russia begging to save the remaining 1500 soldiers of 6000 surrounded and killed.

Guess that results matters more than propaganda. Look at pyssy Zelensky beg. He really is a cuck for those Azov nazis that led his country to ruin. Isn't he?

Ukraine sucks. It did before the war, t does now, and it probably will after the war.

BUT!

Ukraine is a sovereign nation that was invaded by an aggressive country with aims to put the USSR Back together. Citizens of Ukraine are volunteering to fight to the death to preserve their nation and keep their flag, and their anthem. and their heritage.

Ukrainians citizens are fighting the Russians with their hunting rifles, and Molotov cocktails.

Screenshot 2022-04-16 220323.png

Remember the 1984 movie Red Dawn? Graffiti tags are appearing on burnt out Russian tanks saying "wolverines". These people would rather die Ukrainian than Russian.

I will support these people and their fight for freedom. Even if their freedom isn't perfect, it is still freedom. Death to Tyranny, long live Ukraine!

Ukraine is a sovereign nation that was invaded by an aggressive country with aims to put the USSR Back together.

Ukraine lost it's sovereignty after the coup of 2014. (If we are being honest, they were a puppet.) The invasion was provoked. We are constantly being lied to.

The Ukrainian government was offered a peace deal, and the Ukrainian government assassinated one of their own peace negotiators. THEY DON'T WANT PEACE. None of the western deep state does. If they did? They would lose their leverage at trying to depose and replace Putin.

The folks at the NWO and WEF, they want all of Ukraine, Russia and all of Asia's resources to subdue China into the technocracy. China and Russia aren't playing ball with them.

. . . not like they want, and they have a plan, they want this done by 2030 because AI and robotics is growing in leaps and bounds.

They want the Russians and Chinese on board with their plans, and by not fully participating in the world government? :nono:

Non-attendees​

In October 2021, China's leader Xi Jinping announced he would not be attending the conference in person[56] and instead delivered a written address as the organizers did not provide an opportunity for a video address.[57] With greenhouse gas emissions by China being the world's largest, Reuters said this made it less likely the conference would result in a significant climate deal.[58] However, a Chinese delegation led by climate change envoy Xie Zhenhua did attend.[59] The 2021 global energy crisis intensified pressures on China ahead of the summit.[60][61] The prime ministers or heads of state of South Africa, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Mexico, Brazil, Turkey, Malaysia and Vatican City also did not attend the meeting.[62][63][64][65]

Russian president Vladimir Putin said his non-attendance was due to concerns relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.[66] Iranian president Ebrahim Raisi did not attend;[62] a formal request had been made by Struan Stevenson and Iranian exiles of the National Council of Resistance of Iran to the Scotland police, to arrest Raisi for crimes against humanity if he attended based on the legal concept of universal jurisdiction.[67][68] Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman also did not attend the summit.[69] Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro, who faced international condemnation over rising deforestation of the Amazon rainforest,[70] also decided not to attend the summit personally.[71]

The non-attendance of both Putin and Xi received criticism from U.S. president Joe Biden[72][73] and former American president Barack Obama.[74]

I was honestly surprised this didn't manifest in Taiwan. . . I suppose, we should expect that soon. Or a total world wide depression that make the 1930's look like an economic boom.

Russia has absolutely no plans to put the USSR back together. That is the most lunatic thing I hear from folks. . . I wonder where they think that up. Even Putin himself has disavowed any such notions. They have no interest in ruling people that don't wish to be ruled. It is cripplingly under-productive.

Ukraine lost it's sovereignty after the coup of 2014. (If we are being honest, they were a puppet.) The invasion was provoked. We are constantly being lied to.

The Ukrainian government was offered a peace deal, and the Ukrainian government assassinated one of their own peace negotiators. THEY DON'T WANT PEACE. None of the western deep state does. If they did? They would lose their leverage at trying to depose and replace Putin.

The folks at the NWO and WEF, they want all of Ukraine, Russia and all of Asia's resources to subdue China into the technocracy. China and Russia aren't playing ball with them.

. . . not like they want, and they have a plan, they want this done by 2030 because AI and robotics is growing in leaps and bounds.

They want the Russians and Chinese on board with their plans, and by not fully participating in the world government? :nono:

Non-attendees​

In October 2021, China's leader Xi Jinping announced he would not be attending the conference in person[56] and instead delivered a written address as the organizers did not provide an opportunity for a video address.[57] With greenhouse gas emissions by China being the world's largest, Reuters said this made it less likely the conference would result in a significant climate deal.[58] However, a Chinese delegation led by climate change envoy Xie Zhenhua did attend.[59] The 2021 global energy crisis intensified pressures on China ahead of the summit.[60][61] The prime ministers or heads of state of South Africa, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Mexico, Brazil, Turkey, Malaysia and Vatican City also did not attend the meeting.[62][63][64][65]

Russian president Vladimir Putin said his non-attendance was due to concerns relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.[66] Iranian president Ebrahim Raisi did not attend;[62] a formal request had been made by Struan Stevenson and Iranian exiles of the National Council of Resistance of Iran to the Scotland police, to arrest Raisi for crimes against humanity if he attended based on the legal concept of universal jurisdiction.[67][68] Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman also did not attend the summit.[69] Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro, who faced international condemnation over rising deforestation of the Amazon rainforest,[70] also decided not to attend the summit personally.[71]

The non-attendance of both Putin and Xi received criticism from U.S. president Joe Biden[72][73] and former American president Barack Obama.[74]

I was honestly surprised this didn't manifest in Taiwan. . . I suppose, we should expect that soon. Or a total world wide depression that make the 1930's look like an economic boom.

Russia has absolutely no plans to put the USSR back together. That is the most lunatic thing I hear from folks. . . I wonder where they think that up. Even Putin himself has disavowed any such notions. They have no interest in ruling people that don't wish to be ruled. It is cripplingly under-productive.

You think you know the truth, but your own eyes deceive you.

Forum List

Back