I guess unemployment among US citizens must be at near zero

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
Obama Administration Approves3 Million New Immigrant Workersin One Year

Everyone has a job so we bring in 3 million foreign workers? I have lost whatever confidence I had left in both the public and private sector. No wonder we are in a worse mess with BO than with Bush 43. Neither one is worth a damn. of course the stinking bottom feeding dirtbag demrats will try and put these folks on the voter rolls for 2016 and the gutless GOP will stand by and do nothing, as usual the past 6 years letting BO get most everything he wanted.

Obama Administration Approves3 Million New Immigrant Workersin One Year

Everyone has a job so we bring in 3 million foreign workers? I have lost whatever confidence I had left in both the public and private sector. No wonder we are in a worse mess with BO than with Bush 43. Neither one is worth a damn. of course the stinking bottom feeding dirtbag demrats will try and put these folks on the voter rolls for 2016 and the gutless GOP will stand by and do nothing, as usual the past 6 years letting BO get most everything he wanted.
Nancy Pelosi sez that welfare and food stamp recipients are putting money into the economy and should be considered to be employed. That's one smart woman.

Forum List

Back