🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I guess you have one of your wealthy people ...

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
This does not make sense. What does this mean, ONE of your Wealthy people??? do what??

and : if you can look into it … it sounds horrible to me.

What is missing??

Trump Ukraine Transcript Unclassified 09 2019

An ellipsis (plural: ellipses) is a series of - in our case and typically - 3 dots that usually indicates an intentional omission of a word, sentence, or whole section from a text without altering its original meaning. It may also imply an unstated meaning within the proper context.
Ellipses... Have 3 Periods | Seeking Alpha

This does not make sense. What does this mean, ONE of your Wealthy people??? do what??

What is missing??

An ellipsis (plural: ellipses) is a series of - in our case and typically - 3 dots that usually indicates an intentional omission of a word, sentence, or whole section from a text without altering its original meaning. It may also imply an unstated meaning within the proper context.

sounds like you confusion is one of two things,,
first it could be the person transcribing the call,,,
the second is your severe case of TDS,,,

I just cant think of another option,,

what page is this glaring ellipsis on?

th

What is missing??

The depth of your TDS driven stupidity is simply astounding.

What is missing??

image.jpeg

Yes a summary is not cutting it. We need the transcript but not for impeachment. We have more than enough evidence.

You might want to read it, I put a link in the OP.

I always wonder what that mean, one of your wealthy people, what does he need a wealthy person for??

Since none of you answered, I see you are confused as me about this statement.

What is missing??

So what do they mean??

What is missing??

The depth of your TDS driven stupidity is simply astounding.

You have tramp derangement syndrome, not me, you are all deranged by the cult master.

What is missing??

So what do they mean??

that your TDS has reached critical mass,,,

You might want to read it, I put a link in the OP.

I always wonder what that mean, one of your wealthy people, what does he need a wealthy person for??

Since none of you answered, I see you are confused as me about this statement.

I read it

and as my graphic stated...

making a mountain out of a molehill

What is missing??

TDS...Too Damn Stupid.

"Informal writing In informal writing, an ellipsis can be used to represent a trailing off of thought. Example If only she had . . . Oh, it doesn’t matter now. An ellipsis can also indicate hesitation, though in this case the punctuation is more accurately described as suspension points. Example I wasn’t really . . . well, what I mean . . . see, the thing is . . . I didn’t mean it. Like the exclamation point, the ellipsis is at risk of overuse.

From Ellipses | The Punctuation Guide
© 2019 thepunctuationguide.com"

What is missing??

It's an investigation into Crowdstrike amid reports that they may have mirrors of the DNC servers.

The FBI would love to have a peek at them.

What is missing??

This is the part missing the other side of it.
Mainstream media ignoring it.

Of course it's lobbyists and the wealthy. In both parties by the way.

Steve Hilton: The real Ukraine scandal is US cash for gas -- It involves the Bidens and a growing list of Dems

Yes a summary is not cutting it. We need the transcript but not for impeachment. We have more than enough evidence.

Sure you do. That's why they haven't had a vote by now.

Politicians will protect number one. Themselves. You can bet your stupid ass they won't vote for impeachment because they have no evidence of anything.

None of them want their name associated with the impeachment bull shit.

So far you lefty loons have backed every stupid thing you can.

So far you are batting 0

Keep dreaming shit head. LMAO

Forum List

Back