🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I guess you have one of your wealthy people ...

That is why we need the original tape but he will not release it.

but then again at some level he does realize that others are listening as he tries to navigate thru what is real and what is fake

But it is clear he loves his conspiracy theories as it give him a counter point to argue why he is right and everyone else is wrong

Still he seems to talk that way and its like he starts to say something and he realizes how vindictive he can be and tries to be reasonable yet vindictive

yet he is a old man and it is hard to change your personality

The problem is he likes that microphone in his face and will talk like he knows thing but in reality just repeats things that others have told him

good luck with that one but in his mind it gives him a counterpoint to argue

Then again maybe he could not pronounce that guys name who owned Burisma

He is talking about the owner of Burisma who was under investigation since 2013 by Ukraine officials

then he jumps into conspiracies about Crowd Strike, DNC servers that were hacked by the Russians, and somehow Ukraine is involved with that ???????????

Last edited:
Yes a summary is not cutting it. We need the transcript but not for impeachment. We have more than enough evidence.

Sure you do. That's why they haven't had a vote by now.

Politicians will protect number one. Themselves. You can bet your stupid ass they won't vote for impeachment because they have no evidence of anything.

None of them want their name associated with the impeachment bull shit.

So far you lefty loons have backed every stupid thing you can.

So far you are batting 0

Keep dreaming shit head. LMAO

No they just are voting on the public hearing, not the whole impeachment and a judge said it was legal.

What does he mean by "one of your WEALTHY PEOPLE"?

not one of your honest people
not one of your top moral people
not one of your most integrity people
not one of your anti corruption people

I think it means Wealthy is corrupt like tramp and his family, most rich people get rich by corrupt behavior. Look at Manafort, Giuliani and his associates (are they paying taxes) and why won't tramp release his tax returns??

I think they wanted a wealthy person, which means corrupt person to make up dirt on the Bidens.

Yes a summary is not cutting it. We need the transcript but not for impeachment. We have more than enough evidence.

Sure you do. That's why they haven't had a vote by now.

Politicians will protect number one. Themselves. You can bet your stupid ass they won't vote for impeachment because they have no evidence of anything.

None of them want their name associated with the impeachment bull shit.

So far you lefty loons have backed every stupid thing you can.

So far you are batting 0

Keep dreaming shit head. LMAO

No they just are voting on the public hearing, not the whole impeachment and a judge said it was legal.

What does he mean by "one of your WEALTHY PEOPLE"?

not one of your honest people
not one of your top moral people
not one of your most integrity people
not one of your anti corruption people

I think it means Wealthy is corrupt like tramp and his family, most rich people get rich by corrupt behavior. Look at Manafort, Giuliani and his associates (are they paying taxes) and why won't tramp release his tax returns??

I think they wanted a wealthy person, which means corrupt person to make up dirt on the Bidens.

No one had to make up anything on the Bidens.

Guess you missed Biden outing himself on National television. A sitting VP threatening to withhold money to Ukraine unless they fired a prosecutor.

If he were still VP he would be the one looking at impeachment.

Forum List

Back