I had a challenge finding the proper forum for this:

Ho boy, best hold on to something solid.. If all that mass is really heading into a small orbital zone from the Sun's perspective.. Shit's bound to wobble.. Bigtime!

At the Junction.. The Petticoat Conjunction Disfunction!

I'm pretty sure I saw it in October. It was a super bright star, never seen anything like it. So bright it had rays coming off it. I was out of state, so don't know what direction it was in. It wasn't near the horizon though.

Ho boy, best hold on to something solid.. If all that mass is really heading into a small orbital zone from the Sun's perspective.. Shit's bound to wobble.. Bigtime!

You sound like the astrologer who did my chart.

Seriously though, It's not just a tire out of balance kind of thing. When planets align electromagnetic fields can really go wacky! The Sun's getting all screwed up means electronics stop working here on Earth..

Last edited:
Seriously though, It's not just a tire out of balance kind of thing. When planets align the electromagnetic fields can really go wacky!
That's what she said!!!
Grand Cross in Fixed Signs. Not an alignment you want to be born under.

Funny how humans think they are still the center of the universe.

Forum List

Back