I had no idea...............

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1587909015374.png

Since when did Bruce Jenner become the governor of Michigan?

View attachment 328272

No idea is a constant state with you.
Speaking of having no idea, what woman will Biden pick for a VP?

I hear the interviews have begun

Joe-Biden-and-Stephanie-Carter.jpg
Dont know but I will bet they will not advise ya to inject cleener in your veins.
From what I hear, Joe is telling his VP candidates that he has the injector to save them.

As to what drug he is talking about, I have no idea.

View attachment 328272

Dont know but I will bet they will not advise ya to inject cleener in your veins.
From what I hear, Joe is telling his VP candidates that he has the injector to save them.

There is a vaccine hitting clinical trials but who the fuck knows if it works at this time. The reality is votto we may never get a vaccine. May have one soon. Who the fuck knows unless you are a proffit of the lord you do not know what is coming. I can make one forcast for you. When I vote in November some republicans will get my vote. None that endorse trump though. Replace trump with Dewine I might go that route. Trump will not recieve my vote. On a personel note not being able to listen to reds on radio sucks. Starting to wish I had just stayed in florida all summer. Came home to run walleye charters and listen to the reds get none of it. I hope we have football this fall. I am selling my place in Orlando moving to the other side in Punta Gorda gunna run cobia and grouper charters. Only about an hour and a half from Tampa maybe get season tickets check out the Tom Brady show out there this winter should be interesting.

View attachment 328272

There is a vaccine hitting clinical trials but who the fuck knows if it works at this time. The reality is votto we may never get a vaccine. May have one soon. Who the fuck knows unless you are a proffit of the lord you do not know what is coming. I can make one forcast for you. When I vote in November some republicans will get my vote. None that endorse trump though. Replace trump with Dewine I might go that route. Trump will not recieve my vote. On a personel note not being able to listen to reds on radio sucks. Starting to wish I had just stayed in florida all summer. Came home to run walleye charters and listen to the reds get none of it. I hope we have football this fall. I am selling my place in Orlando moving to the other side in Punta Gorda gunna run cobia and grouper charters. Only about an hour and a half from Tampa maybe get season tickets check out the Tom Brady show out there this winter should be interesting.
Yes, I'm a profit of the lord

How did you know?

My prediction? Death and taxes, especially with the debt we have now after the idiots in both parties destroying the economy.

Which do you prefer?

Forum List

Back