🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I had to pay 7 damn dollars for a single light bulb yesterday

They don't last anywhere near "ten times" as long. I had plenty of those stupid fucking bulbs burn out shortly after buying them.
LED's or CFL's?.....the CFL's i had first used were not very impressive,they lasted 2-3 times as long and they had that mercury in them....i have had LED's on the outside of my place for 5 years so far,and i know this cause i wrote it down in the garage when i put the 4 of them in,and they are on all night and have not changed one yet,inside same difference....and they are 60 watters and bright....

They weren't LEDs. I don't mind LED lights for certain things. But in the house I like to have soft light, not big bright lights.
with the Cree brand you can get soft white....my wife is epileptic and cant tolerate bright lights....the soft white LED's dont bother her at all and the 60 watters light up the room just fine...
You buy Cree & haven't replaced a bulb in 5 years?

yep....the 4 on the outside and 3 are on all night long....still going....

I've never had an LED of any brand go out on me.

They don't last anywhere near "ten times" as long. I had plenty of those stupid fucking bulbs burn out shortly after buying them.
LED's or CFL's?.....the CFL's i had first used were not very impressive,they lasted 2-3 times as long and they had that mercury in them....i have had LED's on the outside of my place for 5 years so far,and i know this cause i wrote it down in the garage when i put the 4 of them in,and they are on all night and have not changed one yet,inside same difference....and they are 60 watters and bright....

They weren't LEDs. I don't mind LED lights for certain things. But in the house I like to have soft light, not big bright lights.
with the Cree brand you can get soft white....my wife is epileptic and cant tolerate bright lights....the soft white LED's dont bother her at all and the 60 watters light up the room just fine...

I have LED's outside around the gazebo & deck and they're nice. I have them in the house & hate the light they give off.

Thank the libs for the high cost of your fancy new light bulbs...
you can thank the LED makers who have made a bulb that lasts as long as 20 incandescents and uses a lot less power than those 20....
That the liberals, like with Obamacare, mandated.
its not mandated....in California i was able to buy the old bulbs with no problems...
It was mandated then after all USA manufacturing of incandescent bulbs was destroyed, democrats changed the law. The las plant that closed was in Winchester VA....

I've never had an LED of any brand go out on me.

same here....the one the guy talks about in the video that went out,he thinks it was a manufacturing defect......i have had great luck so far with mine....

well i did not pay no 134 bucks for the cree bulbs i bought....they were about $6.00 each....60W uses 11W 815 Lumens

Yeah, that was just posted for the wattage equivalent.

A 7 watt LED is about 30 watts incandescent. A 75 watt in LED is about 18 watts.

YOU GOT SCREWED! Unless you bought an LED. Take heart, one CFL will outlast an incandescent by 8 to 15 times while using only one fourth the energy.

Just think how good a deal you would have gotten had you paid attention.

[ame=[URL='http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000UYF80S/?tag=ff0d01-20']GE 26 Watt Energy Smart CFL - 6 Pack - 100 Watt Replacement - Spiral Shaped Compact Fluorescent Bulbs - Amazon.com[/URL] 26 Watt Energy Smart CFL - 6 Pack - 100 Watt Replacement - Spiral Shaped Compact Fluorescent Bulbs - Amazon.com[/ame]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_fluorescent_lam

Interesting. Next time I need a single light bulb I'll pretend it's a major purchase & "shop around"

Lol seriously? It's a light bulb not a car

No, just a book, or small appliance:D The new bulbs need to last 10 times as long, actually. I got 2 for $4.69 & thought that was high.

The technology has changed. You can get LEDs in different spectrums and intensities.

Why do conservatives hate the kerosene lantern? I mean, by replacing them with their new fangled incandescent bulbs.

Communists!!!

Interesting. Next time I need a single light bulb I'll pretend it's a major purchase & "shop around"

Lol seriously? It's a light bulb not a car

No, just a book, or small appliance:D The new bulbs need to last 10 times as long, actually. I got 2 for $4.69 & thought that was high.

The technology has changed. You can get LEDs in different spectrums and intensities.
I thought you were tired of this thread yet here you are. Silly hacks have no self control

I thought you were tired of this thread yet here you are. Silly hacks have no self control
I'm not tired of laughing at you.

You're laughing at your own lack of freedom. Do you really need the government to make all your choices for you? I dont.

You're laughing at your own lack of freedom. Do you really need the government to make all your choices for you? I dont.
I can light my house however I please. You apparently are forced to overpay for light bulbs.

Forum List

Back