I hate drug users as much as I hate drug dealers!

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I think everyone should agree with this but I have a unique position on it. In my neighborhood the amount of undesirables that move through it has increased a lot. I couldn't figure out why until I think I saw a drug dealer sitting on the corner. I really don't care if people do drugs but I really hate the fact that these people's habit bring other things with them such as creepy dudes standing outside a circle K and a whole bunch of other crime.

I really don't give a fuck if you decide to do drugs but I do give fuck about all the other shit you bring with you into the neighborhood. THe strange drugged out woman who gets into cars at night and the strange friends that act like they just got out of prison. You, the drug user, bring those assholes into your home and neighborhood. Honestly, we should have a law that permits us to shoot you dead on the spot. The drug dealer can live but you can die. Do you hear me johny-snort-a-lot? I hate you more than the nasty drug dealer that sells you your stuff because you ruined my neighborhood.

The vast number of drug users in our country is the the result of "progressive" elites preying on human weaknesses by denigrating social mores and personal responsibility, replacing them with "tolerance" of dysfunctional behavior.

I think everyone should agree with this but I have a unique position on it. In my neighborhood the amount of undesirables that move through it has increased a lot. I couldn't figure out why until I think I saw a drug dealer sitting on the corner. I really don't care if people do drugs but I really hate the fact that these people's habit bring other things with them such as creepy dudes standing outside a circle K and a whole bunch of other crime.

I really don't give a fuck if you decide to do drugs but I do give fuck about all the other shit you bring with you into the neighborhood. THe strange drugged out woman who gets into cars at night and the strange friends that act like they just got out of prison. You, the drug user, bring those assholes into your home and neighborhood. Honestly, we should have a law that permits us to shoot you dead on the spot. The drug dealer can live but you can die. Do you hear me johny-snort-a-lot? I hate you more than the nasty drug dealer that sells you your stuff because you ruined my neighborhood.

Try moving.

• Banned

Try moving.

I really don't think I should move because someone else decided to F up the neighborhood. I am happy that people get off of drugs and I kind of see them as victims of their own selves but it is all the other garbage that they bring in that bothers me.

A lot of those issues would go away if we ended the war on drugs. We're not going to stop drug use and our efforts to do so only make things worse. Though private prisons would be a lot less profitable if they couldn't hold people for nonviolence.

• Banned
A lot of those issues would go away if we ended the war on drugs. We're not going to stop drug use and our efforts to do so only make things worse. Though private prisons would be a lot less profitable if they couldn't hold people for nonviolence.

That isn't going to happen in my lifetime so what should I do in the meantime?

I think people should stop hating so much. Drug users usually have a problem. Sending them to prison doesn't help. Sentence them to treatment instead.

• Banned
I think people should stop hating so much. Drug users usually have a problem. Sending them to prison doesn't help. Sentence them to treatment instead.

I hate all of the other problems they bring with them. It is not necessarily the drug user I hate.

I hate all of the other problems they bring with them. It is not necessarily the drug user I hate.

Personally, i don't care if adults wanna drink alcohol or do drugs. It's their decision. It's an escape. And many people need an escape from their miserable realities. It's ok with me as long as it doesn't hurt others.

The draconian war on drugs, interdiction and incarceration, is a total failure as far as reducing the number of people using non government approved recreational substances. If their goal was to increase the power of the violent cartels and spend billions of tax dollars on prisons and police, then it's a success. Furthermore the confiscation laws used by the DEA and Police are down right un-constitutional and something that you'e expect from the former Soviet Union.

I just smoked a cigarette and had a glass of wine. Does that make you hate me?

Oh and I took a couple of hits off the old Hooka, does that make you want to hate me?

The vast number of drug users in our country is the the result of "progressive" elites preying on human weaknesses by denigrating social mores and personal responsibility, replacing them with "tolerance" of dysfunctional behavior.
Is that what got Rush Limpbaugh hooked?

so drunks are ok?

Have you always been such a crybaby? It's a sign that you live in a shitty area. Move or take it like a man.

With Clinton's gone unless the country gets another sellout like them the drug cartels are done. Its just a matter of time.

Forum List

Back