I hate ethanol and you should too

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I read an article some time ago.. few years ago, about how, if u leave your vehicle parked for a long time (not sure how long is long but maybe over a couple weeks?) the water in the ethanol will separate from the gasoline and cause rust to form on inner metal parts (in the engine).

But of course the Retard in Chief wants us to get away from gas engines anyhow whether we want th EVs or not, hether we can afford them or not. As per usual, and as per Hannity's show (last night and almost always), the great "they" do not care about us in the least.

Libtards :auiqs.jpg: will actually argue this point!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable... the poor, sad, useful idiots who actualy believe cnn is telling them truth...

But intelligent people are paying attn... have long ago figured it out..

I read an article some time ago.. few years ago, about how, if u leave your vehicle parked for a long time (not sure how long is long but maybe over a couple weeks?) the water in the ethanol will separate from the gasoline and cause rust to form on inner metal parts (in the engine).

But of course the Retard in Chief wants us to get away from gas engines anyhow whether we want th EVs or not, hether we can afford them or not. As per usual, and as per Hannity's show (last night and almost always), the great "they" do not care about us in the least.

Libtards :auiqs.jpg: will actually argue this point!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable... the poor, sad, useful idiots who actualy believe cnn is telling them truth...

Hey ... don't talk about Grandma Ethanol that way.

The only thing I like about ethanol is that the farmers for millions of acres around my home make a living growing the corn that goes into manufacturing it.

Farmers are good guys.

Fuck Ethanol. Bring back leaded gas! :blowup:

I have to wonder why gas was leaded anyway. It's probably better off without it and Ethanol.

Was it to keep the cylinders nice and smooth?

The only thing I like about ethanol is that the farmers for millions of acres around my home make a living growing the corn that goes into manufacturing it.

Farmers are good guys.

they arent good guys when they grow a product thats not just subsidies by the government but damages the vehicles it goes in,,,

its the last thing you ever want to put in a small engine,,

dem leaders gotta lot invested in the green movement .

the lead created a cushion for the valve seats and kept them from wearing out to fast,,as well as a lubricant in the intake side of the head mainly valves,,
Thanks, I had a feeling it was like that.

I was thinking more like filling cylinder score grooves, but, yeah.

Leftists love this stuff:

Yeah, what was that ..Oldsmobile 88 thing?

My friend's grandpa had 1..like a '68. Steel halfway over the back wheel and all.

Ah! It was a "Delta '88". Kinda yeller.

Last edited:
they arent good guys when they grow a product thats not just subsidies by the government but damages the vehicles it goes in,,,

its the last thing you ever want to put in a small engine,,

Of course I realize this. I'm not a child. I never put ethanol in my own small engines.

Reality is that I live in farm country. I was born and raised here and it's always been farm country. and I'd way rather live in the middle of a million acres of corn than in a blue shithole ghetto.

I believe that soybeans are shit too, worth almost nothing, but I'd rather sit on my porch and watch the fireflies dance over the bean field than watch ghetto monkeys tearing up the local WalMart like they do in Chicago with regularity.

And farmers are still the good guys.

Of course I realize this. I'm not a child. I never put ethanol in my own small engines.

Reality is that I live in farm country. I was born and raised here and it's always been farm country. and I'd way rather live in the middle of a million acres of corn than in a blue shithole ghetto.

I believe that soybeans are shit too, worth almost nothing, but I'd rather sit on my porch and watch the fireflies dance over the bean field than watch ghetto monkeys tearing up the local WalMart like they do in Chicago with regularity.

And farmers are still the good guys.

not sure what that has to do with the discussion??

Farmers are good guys.

I know. But we cannot put garbage into our tanks just bc of them.

If you don't let your car sit for a long time, you may be OK? I don't know but anything powerful enough to corrode inner metal parts in your engine.... yikes

I know. But we cannot put garbage into our tanks just bc of them.

If you don't let your car sit for a long time, you may be OK? I don't know but anything powerful enough to corrode inner metal parts in your engine.... yikes

I would definitely fill my tank with ETOH-free if I could afford it.

Forum List

Back