i hate to break it to bigfoot believers but ....

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
he doesn't exist !!! if you break the law and hide out in a city with millions of other humans and try to blend in odds are you will still be caught !! so how in the hell is an 8 foot tall ape in the woods gonna stay hidden from people searching for it !!

so if a criminal who is evading capture by blending in around millions of other humans still gets captured, how in the hell has something this big evaded concrete detection or capture ??:cuckoo:

Attachments

• $mike.jpg
    $mike.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
because of the conspiracy. I heard that the bigfoots are the ones behind 9/11

really ..I heard morons are programmed to associate those asking reasoned questions about the official 911 story with bigfoot belivers.. Apparently its true

Whoa man... I've been denying bigfoot since way before it was cool to deny 9/11.

How can you say such things! Harry is real!

images

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_jf_hs9Auw]Is Bigfoot/Sasquatch real? Eerie screams late night - YouTube[/ame]

he doesn't exist !!! if you break the law and hide out in a city with millions of other humans and try to blend in odds are you will still be caught !! so how in the hell is an 8 foot tall ape in the woods gonna stay hidden from people searching for it !!

There are at least 10,000 people that buy an elk tag every year. Less than half of them shoot an elk. Probably a thousand of em never shot an elk. There are probably 100,000 elk in the woods. Elk aren't all that smart. I'm not sayin that there is a bigfoot but if there was it wouldn't be that hard to hide from humans.

Not from the humans who live nearby.

There's no bigfoot. The Indians say they believe it, but it's a story to tickle kids with.

I have never personally seen Karim Abdul Jabbar either.
but I am convinced he exists.

Either I personally or people I know have crawled over every inch of that particular reservation. There's no bigfoot.

Either I personally or people I know have crawled over every inch of that particular reservation. There's no bigfoot.

I don't know "where" this reservation you speak of is but the "Bigfoot" I am aware of in BC,WA and ORE is supposedly wandering around in several million square miles much of which has never been walked or crawled on by any human being. AKA "wilderness".

I used to climb mountains in the NW Cascade range and I assure you that if you have ever stood on the top of a tall mountain in Washington State your perspective of the enormity of the remaining virgin forest in this area is staggering.

I am more likely to believe that there is a bigfoot than I am to believe there is an intelligent Democrat.

I don't know "where" this reservation you speak of is but the "Bigfoot" I am aware of in BC,WA and ORE is supposedly wandering around in several million square miles much of which has never been walked or crawled on by any human being. AKA "wilderness".

I used to climb mountains in the NW Cascade range and I assure you that if you have ever stood on the top of a tall mountain in Washington State your perspective of the enormity of the remaining virgin forest in this area is staggering.

Lol...not to me. I've crawled all over it. It isn't staggering to me because I know (well, knew) the landowners or was with Indians, and so knew where the access points were.

I have never personally seen Karim Abdul Jabbar either.
but I am convinced he exists.

Those Jabbar pictures are Photoshopped.

Forum List

Back