i hate when they say the country is divided...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
we'll decide when we're divided. healthy debate at any dinner table except for thanksgiving day christmas... birthdays... that's it ...every other holiday is open season.

my god.. relax talk about what the country wants and needs...

don't let the hysterical media stop you from having conversation. conversations....

Last edited:
Unfortunately the Democrat Congressional House currently dictates the wants n' needs which is ONLY impeachment.
Real wants n' needs that the people desire continue to go unaddressed!
Embrace your Banana Republic, muppets!

:banana::banana::banana:

Unfortunately the Democrat Congressional House currently dictates the wants n' needs which is ONLY impeachment.

Oh, give it a rest...

Americans were arguing amongst themselves long before you and I were born and will still be doing so long after we're gone.

Oh, give it a rest...

Americans were arguing amongst themselves long before you and I were born and will still be doing so long after we're gone.

We're divided on key issues. It's a 50/50 split.
You can continue to ignore it, minimalize it like you just did, but it ain't going away, grasshopper!

we'll decide when we're divided. healthy debate at any dinner table except for thanksgiving day christmas... birthdays... that's it ...every other holiday is open season.

my god.. relax talk about what the country wants and needs...

don't let the hysterical media stop you from having conversation. conversations....

The democrats are urging harassment, and the MSM is letting them get away with the Nazi brown-shirt terror tactics.
Maxine Waters encourages supporters to harass Trump administration officials - CNNPolitics Maxine wants Republicans harassed
Cuccinelli on DC bar attack: 'Pathetic' O'Malley was 'out of control'
Red Hen - the restaurant that asked Sarah Sanders to leave -- reopens amid protests - CNN Sarah Sanders harassed in restaurant
Video shows DHS boss Kirstjen Nielsen being heckled, harassed at DC restaurant

The Democrats have been pi$$ing-off folks for a long while now...

Kissing the a$$e$ of Illegal Aliens...

Shoving the Sexual Deviants and Perverts Gay Agenda down our throats...

Kissing the a$$e$ of Muslims after 9-11...

Obstructing Bush 43 in retaliation for the Clinton impeachment...

And a hundred other sins...

It's small wonder that the Orange Creature managed to hoodwink enough Bumper-Sticker Echo-Chambers into voting for him...

Worse, the goddamned Democrats keep repeating their same, stupid, idiotic mistakes, and blame their losses on everyone but themselves...

It it weren't for the current Chief Twit, it would be enough to make ya vote Republican... :21:

The Democrats have been pi$$ing-off folks for a long while now...

Kissing the a$$e$ of Illegal Aliens...

Shoving the Sexual Deviants and Perverts Gay Agenda down our throats...

Kissing the a$$e$ of Muslims after 9-11...

Obstructing Bush 43 in retaliation for the Clinton impeachment...

And a hundred other sins...

It's small wonder that the Orange Creature managed to hoodwink enough Bumper-Sticker Echo-Chambers into voting for him...

Worse, the goddamned Democrats keep repeating their same, stupid, idiotic mistakes, and blame their losses on everyone but themselves...

It it weren't for the current Chief Twit, it would be enough to make ya vote Republican... :21:

So, if you want economic failure, vote DemocRat.
Afterall, it's the economy, stupid!

• Banned
hyper drama media... did you guys know you can't say fuck in the title here.

Hey wash!

I hope you and your family are having a great Thanksgiving holiday!
el toro ! i was on the bench for two years... washingtonamerica is back amigo... i need your help.
you and brian greenway are the best canadians i know... sorry man... the only canadians i know. can you get me getty's autograph... i know i ask every time we cross paths.. heh. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Oh, give it a rest...

But not to this point. The left are drifting more and more towards Communism, and the right is rejecting both the Tea Party and Establishment.

We do have a huge divide in this country. It seems the only solution for everybody's happiness is to have two countries instead of one; a line right down the middle from north to south. Conservatives on one side, and liberals on the other, before the liberals destroy everything we currently have.

Oh, give it a rest...

But not to this point. The left are drifting more and more towards Communism, and the right is rejecting both the Tea Party and Establishment.

We do have a huge divide in this country. It seems the only solution for everybody's happiness is to have two countries instead of one; a line right down the middle from north to south. Conservatives on one side, and liberals on the other, before the liberals destroy everything we currently have.

"The union must be preserved".
There is no way to divide the US. The coastal "urban plantations", aka "democrat archipelagos" are too spread out to quarantine:

upload_2019-12-1_5-54-43.jpeg

However, the EU is learning the hard way how liberalism ends up.
Here's hoping that the US voters see the EU and take heed of how we could end up.
Trump put the US on the right track, if the dims are sharp enough to admit it. <Probably not.>
The liberals can't destroy anything unless they win elections, and 2020 looks safe, so we should be good thru 2024.

Oh, give it a rest...

There is no way to divide the US. The coastal "urban plantations", aka "democrat archipelagos" are too spread out to quarantine:

View attachment 292574
Here's hoping that the US voters see the EU and take heed of how we could end up.
Trump put the US on the right track, if the dims are sharp enough to admit it. <Probably not.>
The liberals can't destroy anything unless they win elections, and 2020 looks safe, so we should be good thru 2024.

We either divide the country or they will ruin the whole thing. The Democrats are working on making whites a minority for the first time in history. Once they accomplish that, they will have a single-party government forever. What's going on in Europe is their dream. Democrats never learn anything, and we all know how much enjoyment they get in destroying things.

We divide the country equally by square mile from north to south. We have a national vote as to which group of people get what side of the country--east or west side. Hopefully they get the west side, because that's where the Mexican border is at, and they can let the entire country into their side if that's what they want.

Then we have a land swap. If you are a conservative and move on the east side, you get a land swap with a liberal who moved to the west, very similar to what you had on the west side. Then we erect a huge Trump wall to keep the liberals out once they destroy their side which we know will happen. After all, if the immigrants don't do it, industry will as our side will have much lower taxation, and not many industries will stay there.

If that were possible, my property value would double or triple once it's all completed. We could still unite for certain things like self-defense and wars, but both sides would have to agree to it. We would have trade just like we do with other countries today. The best part is, never having to deal with the problems they bring us on a regular basis.

Some people LIKE what's happening.

Amazing, but true.
And if we point out who exactly is trying to divide us (it's pretty obvious and it's not Dems) this site removes your post

Oh, give it a rest...

View attachment 292574

We either divide the country or they will ruin the whole thing. The Democrats are working on making whites a minority for the first time in history. Once they accomplish that, they will have a single-party government forever. What's going on in Europe is their dream. Democrats never learn anything, and we all know how much enjoyment they get in destroying things.

We divide the country equally by square mile from north to south. We have a national vote as to which group of people get what side of the country--east or west side. Hopefully they get the west side, because that's where the Mexican border is at, and they can let the entire country into their side if that's what they want.

Then we have a land swap. If you are a conservative and move on the east side, you get a land swap with a liberal who moved to the west, very similar to what you had on the west side. Then we erect a huge Trump wall to keep the liberals out once they destroy their side which we know will happen. After all, if the immigrants don't do it, industry will as our side will have much lower taxation, and not many industries will stay there.

If that were possible, my property value would double or triple once it's all completed. We could still unite for certain things like self-defense and wars, but both sides would have to agree to it. We would have trade just like we do with other countries today. The best part is, never having to deal with the problems they bring us on a regular basis.
Even if you did that, and Russia and China would love it, the MFs would still be sneaking into our section to try and take it over, because their "shithole" country would be a disaster area. Another 4-years of Trump and reforms in college and high schools to stop the indoctrination of young voters should bring enough of the kids back to their senses to vote conservatively.

really.....and there's nothing quite ironic as arguing about health care, while eating holiday foods that choke the sh*t outta one's heart....

cookie-0.jpg

~S~

Oh, give it a rest...

No way!

Are you sure!?!

Imagine Pelosi and Cortez doing this:

https://history.house.gov/Historical-Highlights/1800-1850/A-fatal-duel-between-Members-in-1838/

Yeah, disagreement in the early stages of our country lead to deaths of some Politicians and even a war between the States, so today political nonsense is nothing compared to that!

Oh, give it a rest...

We're divided on key issues. It's a 50/50 split.
You can continue to ignore it, minimalize it like you just did, but it ain't going away, grasshopper!
/——/ It’s always been that way. Almost half of the colonists remained loyal to the King and did want independence from Britain.

Forum List

Back