I have a feeling the LAX shooter was anti gun

The mistake you are making is equating him to average Americans/gun owners. There is something very very wrong with this guy. He could easily be a pro-gun person trying to prove an insane point, he's not functioning in the same reality as most people, as far as I'm concerned.
Average american? Anti gunners are nuts and some will do anything to prove how evil those guns really are even use those guns themselves.
Chris Dorner the obama supporter also supported an assault weapons ban.

I would appreciate it if you didn't try to deliberately cloud my point just to continue trying to bolster your own faulty premise. So why don't you join me in reality, where neither one of us knows what Ciancia's stance on gun ownership really is. There is something wrong with this guy. He may be pro-gun, he may be anti-gun, but without more information trying to apply a rational thought process to the dude who just shot up a major international airport terminal as an apparent "fuck you" to the TSA is a waste of time.

I mean, really, you're trying to argue your point by saying that normal gun owners wouldn't act this way? No fucking kidding. Normal people don't decide to go on a shooting spree and attempt suicide by cop to get "revenge" on a government entity.

And for the record, mentioning "Dorner the Obama supporter" here doesn't get you cred points. It makes you sound like a partisan hack.

You are talking to big rebbie. The most wacked out gun nut on this site. I mean, come on, you have to be a desperate gun nutter to try and say that this crazy shooter was against guns. All so you can try and make some crazy political point.

How fucking crazy are you big rebbie? Crazy enough to take your guns and go get you some of them anti gun nuts. Fucking whack job.

Chris Dorner was a supporter of the assault weapons ban And I don't know of any pro gun people who would do what the LAX shooter did just to make a point. Only a whacked out anti gunner would do that.
The man accused of opening fire at Los Angeles International Airport, shooting employees and terrorizing travelers, accomplished two of his goals, according to authorities: killing a Transportation Security Administration officer and showing how easy it is to get a gun into an airport.
LAX Suspect Remains Heavily Sedated, Under Guard - ABC News

The phrase GRASPING AT STRAWS comes to mind reading the above, mate.

:lol:

Stop it, reactionary fruit loops.

His own letter and messages show that he was a right, hated the TSA, and wanted to protect what he thought was "constitutional rights." He was an anti-government gunner.

He was deranged. The Boston bombers, both lefties, were not deranged.

Ya cause nothing says normal like bombing a marathon.

Yah, because the shooter's own writings show he was a reactionary fruit loop.

The primary problem here is that the shooter was able to easily obtain a war weapon. Had he been totally whacked out, he would have turned that weapon on the people waiting to board the planes, and the body count would have been far higher.

The problem we are dealing with is the ease with which whack jobs can gain access to weapons with which they can rapidly kill large numbers of people. Now our NRA whack jobs would have us believe the solution to the problem is to put evermore weapons out there. Well, we have been doing that for the last decade, and the body count just keeps going up. Very definition of insanity. But with people like Big Rabble, facts have little bearing on his alternative reality.

O.R. ya gotta understand how important their guns are to them.

Think Linus and a security blanket.

Like most of the other mass shootings, we will likely find he was on or recently on psycho-trophic drugs prescribed by a psychiatrist. Better regulation of such is needed.

Chris Dorner was a supporter of the assault weapons ban And I don't know of any pro gun people who would do what the LAX shooter did just to make a point. Only a whacked out anti gunner would do that.
The man accused of opening fire at Los Angeles International Airport, shooting employees and terrorizing travelers, accomplished two of his goals, according to authorities: killing a Transportation Security Administration officer and showing how easy it is to get a gun into an airport.
LAX Suspect Remains Heavily Sedated, Under Guard - ABC News

The phrase GRASPING AT STRAWS comes to mind reading the above, mate.

:lol:
sure, idiot.

Average american? Anti gunners are nuts and some will do anything to prove how evil those guns really are even use those guns themselves.

I would appreciate it if you didn't try to deliberately cloud my point just to continue trying to bolster your own faulty premise. So why don't you join me in reality, where neither one of us knows what Ciancia's stance on gun ownership really is. There is something wrong with this guy. He may be pro-gun, he may be anti-gun, but without more information trying to apply a rational thought process to the dude who just shot up a major international airport terminal as an apparent "fuck you" to the TSA is a waste of time.

I mean, really, you're trying to argue your point by saying that normal gun owners wouldn't act this way? No fucking kidding. Normal people don't decide to go on a shooting spree and attempt suicide by cop to get "revenge" on a government entity.

And for the record, mentioning "Dorner the Obama supporter" here doesn't get you cred points. It makes you sound like a partisan hack.

You are talking to big rebbie. The most wacked out gun nut on this site. I mean, come on, you have to be a desperate gun nutter to try and say that this crazy shooter was against guns. All so you can try and make some crazy political point.

How fucking crazy are you big rebbie? Crazy enough to take your guns and go get you some of them anti gun nuts. Fucking whack job.

Who else but a someone who had something against guns would take a gun to an airport just to show how easy it was to get one inside?

The mistake you are making is equating him to average Americans/gun owners. There is something very very wrong with this guy. He could easily be a pro-gun person trying to prove an insane point, he's not functioning in the same reality as most people, as far as I'm concerned.

Mentioning Dorner gave you butt hurt feelings?> Good. Anti gunners are desperate to get a anti gun bill to stick, now they are" falling on the sword" to get it done. They are whackos why wouldn't they do it to justify their cause?

I haven't talk to you since that plumbing post you ran away from. How have you been little zek?

I haven't talk to you since that plumbing post you ran away from.
How have you been little zek?

Wtf are you talking about now? You mean when I said you didn't take 3000 dollars worth of copper out of a residential remodel? Then I went to work? Like I am going to again in a little while? You should try it (going to work).

At least you didn't try and deny that you are the most whacked out gun nutter on the board. Well, maybe 2nd Amend is close.

I haven't talk to you since that plumbing post you ran away from.
How have you been little zek?

Wtf are you talking about now? You mean when I said you didn't take 3000 dollars worth of copper out of a residential remodel? Then I went to work? Like I am going to again in a little while? You should try it (going to work).

At least you didn't try and deny that you are the most whacked out gun nutter on the board. Well, maybe 2nd Amend is close.
I told you I don't do houses dumb ass. Bitter pill you have to take when you been pointed out for a fucking dumb ass bitch who doesn't know a god damn thing

Forum List

Back