I have a few questions for the president supporters.

Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him. Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth. Is this man what you want as a example for your children. If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of christian. Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity. Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him. What has he done to improve this country. Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election. Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office. Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media. Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades. Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how. Just hoping that maybe some of you right wingers would explain this support of the president or is it simply blind support. I am a progressive but I really want to know why you support your president.
What was needed for this nation was a presidential candidate that was AGAINST THE FOLLOWING:
A policy of no borders.
People sneaking into the nation without being properly vetted to ensure they weren't members of a drug cartel, murderers, thieves, rapists, molesters, or terrorists.
Unfair trade practices between other nations whereby they have the advantage.
Higher taxes.
The stifling of business creation and incentives.
Supreme Court Justices that were making decisions from a "feelings" standpoint rather than the strict interpretation of the US Constitution and its Amendments.
Too much civilian interference with military targets and strategy.
Not putting our citizens first ahead of the rest of the world.

Now, on to lying: Please oh please, point out to politicians that don't lie. They all do. If they didn't they wouldn't get elected. As for your assertion that he lies non-stop, that happens to be a load of BS.
Christians/Evangelicals? I can only speak for myself as an Atheist. I don't give a crap for what they think of him. Religion has been the bane of humanity since its inception and responsible for many wars, torture and murder, especially under Islam.
His attacks on some of our institutions are valid. When he was running for president, members of the FBI were vehemently against him and were looking for ways to get rid of him as a candidate, as proven by various e-mails.
Really? What has he done to improve this nation:
Even your precious Democrat led New York Times has acknowledged that he has done wonders for our economy. It's been so significant that even they couldn't ignore it.
Companies have been coming back to the US, admitting that it was because of his tax lowering and deregulation policies.
Black unemployment has dropped to an all time low and blacks are dropping the Democratic party.
More and more nations are coming around to his stance.
Russia ONLY publicly outed the DNC for screwing over Bernie Sanders (Russia's preferred candidate). Russia's then preferred candidate was Hilary Clinton. They really didn't believe that the bombastic Trump would win. Our nation's ELECTORAL COLLEGE voted Trump in. Russia had no influence on that. The Electoral College members individually entered their votes, signed them and they were handed over to the Speaker-of-the-House, who read them off, one at a time. No Russia there.
Do I think he has been treated unfairly? Yes. It was determined that CNN reports negatively on Trump 91% of the time.
Having said all that, allow me to elaborate where I stood on the issue:
I found both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton to be crap as candidates, in Trump's case, it was because he was crude, lacked any degree of eloquence (he makes George Bush, the lessor, seem to be a genius at speaking). and appears to judge women by their looks, rather than how good they are at their jobs.
I found Clinton to be far more disgusting. Anyone that is pro-New World Order (One World Government) with no borders to control who comes in, will absolutely NOT get my vote. Such a policy effectively ends the sovereignty of the US a nation and opens us up to laws being implemented by foreign entities and no longer allows our own people to have a nation, per se. That plus the idea of millions of Muslims being flooded into here is absurd. You just have to look at Germany and France, as because of their migrant acceptance it has been determined that in the not too distant future, they will become Islamic states and thus goes women's freedoms and freedom in general. So, allowing millions of them in here would only do the same, quicker.
My favorite president was: Theodore Roosevelt. He was very pro-business, but at the same time, he saw the destruction of our forests and wildlife and thus created our National Parks and National Forests. He was also responsible for the creation of the Panama Canal (which we have stupidly given away) and believed in a strong military.
We haven't had one to match him .
I have learned something from this and that is the depth of hatred that has been distilled into the right . You people live in a world that you hate , with a government that you hate . You support the most ugly cruel evil criminals and call it freedom. Your the ultimate fake christian, that is attuned to the hatred that scum bag dumped on this country. He is your type of Christian.. He is such a total criminal , who cares about nothing but himself. He is you and you are him. This all ends when the indictment comes in. His only chance is shiting on the constitution to get him from Having to be questioned, because even his handlers say he will lie and you can't do that in this country You can't lie to congress, the FBI or the CIA no one can.

BTW, damn near every pol lies quite often, even lib/dems
Every time I see someone say "but all politicians lie" it makes me crazy. WHY is this accepted and acceptable? Would or should anyone be okay with their attorney lying to them? How about their doctor? Your boss, your kid's teacher, the officer officer who stopped and ticketed you? What about your auto mechanic - "no those brakes should be good for another 12 months" and then 3 months later they fail causing an accident).

Why are the people who are supposed to represent us in government held to a lesser standard instead of an equal or higher standard?
Its not true the right has to say that because of president scum bag ,

Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him. Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth. Is this man what you want as a example for your children. If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of christian. Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity. Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him. What has he done to improve this country. Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election. Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office. Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media. Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades. Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how. Just hoping that maybe some of you right wingers would explain this support of the president or is it simply blind support. I am a progressive but I really want to know why you support your president.
What was needed for this nation was a presidential candidate that was AGAINST THE FOLLOWING:
A policy of no borders.
People sneaking into the nation without being properly vetted to ensure they weren't members of a drug cartel, murderers, thieves, rapists, molesters, or terrorists.
Unfair trade practices between other nations whereby they have the advantage.
Higher taxes.
The stifling of business creation and incentives.
Supreme Court Justices that were making decisions from a "feelings" standpoint rather than the strict interpretation of the US Constitution and its Amendments.
Too much civilian interference with military targets and strategy.
Not putting our citizens first ahead of the rest of the world.

Now, on to lying: Please oh please, point out to politicians that don't lie. They all do. If they didn't they wouldn't get elected. As for your assertion that he lies non-stop, that happens to be a load of BS.
Christians/Evangelicals? I can only speak for myself as an Atheist. I don't give a crap for what they think of him. Religion has been the bane of humanity since its inception and responsible for many wars, torture and murder, especially under Islam.
His attacks on some of our institutions are valid. When he was running for president, members of the FBI were vehemently against him and were looking for ways to get rid of him as a candidate, as proven by various e-mails.
Really? What has he done to improve this nation:
Even your precious Democrat led New York Times has acknowledged that he has done wonders for our economy. It's been so significant that even they couldn't ignore it.
Companies have been coming back to the US, admitting that it was because of his tax lowering and deregulation policies.
Black unemployment has dropped to an all time low and blacks are dropping the Democratic party.
More and more nations are coming around to his stance.
Russia ONLY publicly outed the DNC for screwing over Bernie Sanders (Russia's preferred candidate). Russia's then preferred candidate was Hilary Clinton. They really didn't believe that the bombastic Trump would win. Our nation's ELECTORAL COLLEGE voted Trump in. Russia had no influence on that. The Electoral College members individually entered their votes, signed them and they were handed over to the Speaker-of-the-House, who read them off, one at a time. No Russia there.
Do I think he has been treated unfairly? Yes. It was determined that CNN reports negatively on Trump 91% of the time.
Having said all that, allow me to elaborate where I stood on the issue:
I found both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton to be crap as candidates, in Trump's case, it was because he was crude, lacked any degree of eloquence (he makes George Bush, the lessor, seem to be a genius at speaking). and appears to judge women by their looks, rather than how good they are at their jobs.
I found Clinton to be far more disgusting. Anyone that is pro-New World Order (One World Government) with no borders to control who comes in, will absolutely NOT get my vote. Such a policy effectively ends the sovereignty of the US a nation and opens us up to laws being implemented by foreign entities and no longer allows our own people to have a nation, per se. That plus the idea of millions of Muslims being flooded into here is absurd. You just have to look at Germany and France, as because of their migrant acceptance it has been determined that in the not too distant future, they will become Islamic states and thus goes women's freedoms and freedom in general. So, allowing millions of them in here would only do the same, quicker.
My favorite president was: Theodore Roosevelt. He was very pro-business, but at the same time, he saw the destruction of our forests and wildlife and thus created our National Parks and National Forests. He was also responsible for the creation of the Panama Canal (which we have stupidly given away) and believed in a strong military.
We haven't had one to match him .
By the way the lie rate is on par with scum bag himself, so it seems your all alike.

Is the hypocrite left so plumb out of ideas that they presume to lecture the rest of us about the "type of Christian" they think is appropriate for the presidency? Maybe today's angry lefties were born yesterday or at least after the Clinton years but they must have heard about credible allegations of rape at the hands of the former-former-former president by at least one victim not to mention the national argument about the difference between sodomy and sexual intercourse. Unexplained deaths among high placed members of the administration occurred during the Clinton years. The criminal conspiracy in the mainstream media insisted that Vince Foster dragged his own corpse to a remote park and Admiral Borda shot himself in the head over a dispute about a single ribbon in a chest full of ribbons. Other mysterious deaths deaths included a Clinton aid who was apartment hunting in D.C. and took a sudden urge to jump off a roof. For some reason Clinton decided to pardon members of of a bomber terrorist gang who were doing time in NY prisons and a fugitive on the FBI's 10 most wanted was pardoned even though he was the most notorious corporate thief in history up until that time. None of these things would be relevant if the democrat party didn't run his freaking wife and world class enabler for president last go-round.
the Christian thing I really care little about in government, but the hate party sells itself with that shit. So it's fun to point out the hypocrisy of hate party

The US is where the minority has a say more than the majority....the result is a lying clown as a president.
The results are exactly why the founding fathers instituted the Electoral College. I don't want California and NY deciding our President every election. Maybe Democrats should think about nominating a better candidate who tries to find common ground with middle America instead of insulting them.
Founding fathers fucked up on that one. Now the crazy minority is dragging the majority to the unknown this isnt democracy, even iran has a better system than here.
Iran ? With that statement my days of not taking people like you seriously is definitely coming to a middle.
Yeap...iran the majority decides...not in the US. The hillbillies are running the country.
------------------------------------------- yep , he is 'pro iran' and anti gun and anti CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS . A good example of why i am against third world immigration into the USA . How is this guy going to vote next time there is a 'hilary or obama ' running for American President .
I'd have any third worlder as a neighbor ahead of you sorry sucker.

more dislike of The TRUMP is all it is eh JBander ?? TRUMP is doing fine , i wish that he would do more in his unique American Presidential style JBander , ----------------- you sound like YOU are getting Frantc , having a break down or going cwazy JBander . ----------- [here , let me Help ya] GO Trump JBander !! :afro:
When we get our chance you will be chipped and watched for the rest of your life, Your this country's biggest enemy by far.
In Nazi Germany they kissed Hitlers ass too as he hauled the Jews away Now it's trumps ass repubs kiss
So who is Trump going to have hauled away ? Comparing Trump to Hitler makes you historically retarded.

Why bother trying to reason with the subhuman abominations known as Trump supporters (that are mostly old and dying, by the way)? Just let them rage, rage, rage into their early graves. Make fun of them. That's all they deserve.
And Clinton is still not the President.

I'm not American but I like Trump. He actually keeps campaign promises, a novelty in politics these days. He is direct and upfront about terrorism and Israel, unlike Obama who sacrificed Israel in his last few weeks and hours as President. He may be a bit too direct for politics but that is his strength too. I hope he stays in office and keeps shaking up the world.

Your litany of lies isn't worthy of a substantive response. You're a lying douchebag. That's all that needs to be said.

I've never seen so much garbage stuffed in one paragraph.

Is the hypocrite left so plumb out of ideas that they presume to lecture the rest of us about the "type of Christian" they think is appropriate for the presidency? Maybe today's angry lefties were born yesterday or at least after the Clinton years but they must have heard about credible allegations of rape at the hands of the former-former-former president by at least one victim not to mention the national argument about the difference between sodomy and sexual intercourse. Unexplained deaths among high placed members of the administration occurred during the Clinton years. The criminal conspiracy in the mainstream media insisted that Vince Foster dragged his own corpse to a remote park and Admiral Borda shot himself in the head over a dispute about a single ribbon in a chest full of ribbons. Other mysterious deaths deaths included a Clinton aid who was apartment hunting in D.C. and took a sudden urge to jump off a roof. For some reason Clinton decided to pardon members of of a bomber terrorist gang who were doing time in NY prisons and a fugitive on the FBI's 10 most wanted was pardoned even though he was the most notorious corporate thief in history up until that time. None of these things would be relevant if the democrat party didn't run his freaking wife and world class enabler for president last go-round.
the Christian thing I really care little about in government, but the hate party sells itself with that shit. So it's fun to point out the hypocrisy of hate party
I have to admit you're right about the dims being the party of hate.

The results are exactly why the founding fathers instituted the Electoral College. I don't want California and NY deciding our President every election. Maybe Democrats should think about nominating a better candidate who tries to find common ground with middle America instead of insulting them.
Founding fathers fucked up on that one. Now the crazy minority is dragging the majority to the unknown this isnt democracy, even iran has a better system than here.
Iran ? With that statement my days of not taking people like you seriously is definitely coming to a middle.
Yeap...iran the majority decides...not in the US. The hillbillies are running the country.
------------------------------------------- yep , he is 'pro iran' and anti gun and anti CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS . A good example of why i am against third world immigration into the USA . How is this guy going to vote next time there is a 'hilary or obama ' running for American President .
I'd have any third worlder as a neighbor ahead of you sorry sucker.
But would a third worlder have your sorry ass as a neighbor....

i voted TRUMP because as the campaign went on i knew i wasn't going to ever vote for any of the [repub rinos] . And then lo and behold i decided i liked The TRUMP and would vote for him . Otherwise i woulda probably stayed home Edward . .
Pismoe I can understand some one not liking Hillary and not voting for her What I don't get is the admiration shown this trump pos in our WH now He screwed 1000's before getting there and now he's making more money illegally ,turning our allies against us and in the long run will hurt those who voted for him

more dislike of The TRUMP is all it is eh JBander ?? TRUMP is doing fine , i wish that he would do more in his unique American Presidential style JBander , ----------------- you sound like YOU are getting Frantc , having a break down or going cwazy JBander . ----------- [here , let me Help ya] GO Trump JBander !! :afro:
When we get our chance you will be chipped and watched for the rest of your life, Your this country's biggest enemy by far.
In Nazi Germany they kissed Hitlers ass too as he hauled the Jews away Now it's trumps ass repubs kiss
So who is Trump going to have hauled away ? Comparing Trump to Hitler makes you historically retarded.
What did Hitler say about the media ,,what is drump saying ,nit wit

Your moron has isolated us from the rest of the world Adolph did the same with Germany

ee5828ea9f142e6411e75fe9756044fe.jpg

you seem to be playing with your own hate in here, son. yet you don't see the hypocrisy you point out.

dats funny chit right dere.

Why bother trying to reason with the subhuman abominations known as Trump supporters (that are mostly old and dying, by the way)? Just let them rage, rage, rage into their early graves. Make fun of them. That's all they deserve.

^^^ I love this keep telling us who you really are libs keeping telling the world what you really think, come out of the closet. :eusa_clap:

Well, I didn't used to think this way until I started trying to communicate with Trump supporters, and ... well, that's the impression y'all give. Sorry.

Right, lets examine the labels you just used to describe over 60 million Americans who voted for Trump...subhuman, abominations, old, dying, mock them, die early, they deserve it yeah irrational people like you should be in charge. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
That's what won the election for Trump. DEMS-13 need to be encouraged for more and louder.

Forum List

Back