I have a few questions for the president supporters.

This is how our President got elected: 2016 Presidential Election

View attachment 196317

If all you can focus on is hate and contempt, you won't be able to understand that the people of this country let their voices be heard by voting for the candidate they wanted in office. There were more electoral votes for Trump than the other parties. It's time to stop trying to divide the country and start supporting who is in office. If you want someone else in come next election, you won't get results by attacking the party that is in office now.

Funny how Republicans weren't saying this during Obama's time in office.
not really. same crap, just swap sides, rinse and repeat. to puff up about the other side doing it while you're doing it is kinda the epitome of stupid.

Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him. Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth. Is this man what you want as a example for your children. If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of christian. Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity. Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him. What has he done to improve this country. Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election. Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office. Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media. Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades. Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how. Just hoping that maybe some of you right wingers would explain this support of the president or is it simply blind support. I am a progressive but I really want to know why you support your president.

I do not think it's ok to watch CNN all day. It can result in walls of confused text.
The people watching CNN all day are already brain dead, or mentally 5 years old, or both
How do you respond to the multiple studies that say your channel is the one that strays from the truth more then any other.

You mean the studies that you hear about on CNN, the comedy network that had PROOF that Trump had no chance to beat Hillary...…………..You mean those studies and fake polls

There is your response doofus.

More people watch the cartoon network then watch CNN, and the cartoon network has a higher mental age of people watching, how do you respond to that?

Idiot
Well if your correct that seems to say all that needs to be said about Fox Crap news supporter, number -1 in the list of news channels as far as the truth is concerned. Hell they wouldn't even recognize the truth now if it was tattooed to their foreheads. This group that follows Fox Crap news are quite pitiful under the circumstances.

From Newsweek, Jan 2018:

Fox News—far above of The New York Times, CNN, and the BBC—is the most objective source, according to 24 percent Americans surveyed for the study. Although that percentage is low, the other outlets scored much lower. Fox News' rating is largely due to the network’s dominant position among Republicans (60 percent of whom say it is objective) and their near complete distrust of other sources.

This is from a survey of more than 19,000 American adults for a new Gallup/Knight Foundation study.

I wouldn't say that Newsweek or the Gallup/Knight foundation are fake alt right media.
Lets put this into perspective here. Same study 67% of very liberal Can Think of an Objective News Source, by Ideology. and 52% of ultra conservative Can Think of an Objective News Source, by Ideology.
By the only really study that counts by accuracy, Fox crap news is by far the bottom of the pack and that says all that needs to be said about the right wing Fox Crap news supporters.
---------------------------- polls are useless JBander and they mean nothing . FOX and others simply report current info on current events . FOX and others let people know about a story or event or happening and then its up to the listener to check things out for themselves JBander .

Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him.

yes

Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth.

name one politician in your lifetime that has kept as many campaign promises - you did not give a fuck when Obama lied or when Hillary lied

MOST of the examples I have seen given about his "lies" are bullshit and partisan twisting of words

Is this man what you want as a example for your children.

someone who works hard and is successful? yes

If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of christian.

I believe in forgiveness and redemption; and I was not looking to elect a Pope or religious leader

and the hypocrisy from the left and their sycophants in the media over Trump after what we saw with Slick Willie is nothing short of hilarious...

Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity.

see my last answer

Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him.

hatred - more fallacious bullshit

we have not seen hatred from Trump, we have seen hatred directed at Trump

What has he done to improve this country.

lol

Gorsuch
TPP
Paris accord
deregulation
tax cuts
creating a less hostile environment for business to flourish

the list is way too extensive to be addressed here; I will stop at that for the moment

Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election.

we interfere in other countries elections; other countries try to interfere in ours

we still have ZERO evidence that even one vote was changed because of foreign interference

but to answer your question; I am all for doing whatever we need to do to preserve the integrity of our elections

and be careful what you wish for, because doing that won't end well for your side

Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office.

ZERO evidence that Trump or his team colluded with Russia

LOTS of evidence that Hillary and dems colluded with foreigners to bring Trump down (fake dossier that was used for FISA warrant for one)

it is hilarious that the democrats tried to steal this election and cheated like they did and still lost

Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media.

the media has lost credibility; people know they have an agenda to bring Trump, and conservative in general, down

they are making themselves irrelevant

Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades.

they are far more critical of Trump - is this really a question?

Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how.

2 scoops

STORMY

12 diet cokes

crying on TV when he got elected

lying about him constantly -

their credibility is gone with everyone except the sky screamers

I really want to know why you support your president.

no you don't

you want to troll and make fallacious assertions

but I answered your ridiculous questions anyway

:beer:

what_happened_why_di.jpg

Dd3Nc9GUQAEIAs2.jpg
I think this is a great example of blind support , it is definitely worth reading, he tell the truth and he do and Scum Bag isn't full of hate the only hate is from the left against Scum Bag. Good God , alternate reality , blind hateful make believe world of the right wing .

more dislike of The TRUMP is all it is eh JBander ?? TRUMP is doing fine , i wish that he would do more in his unique American Presidential style JBander , ----------------- you sound like YOU are getting Frantc , having a break down or going cwazy JBander . ----------- [here , let me Help ya] GO Trump JBander !! :afro:

Last edited:
I think this is a great example of blind support , it is definitely worth reading, he tell the truth and he do and Scum Bag isn't full of hate the only hate is from the left against Scum Bag. Good God , alternate reality , blind hateful make believe world of the right wing .
lol

no

your OP is the perfect example of lunatic filled hatred and blind delusion

give me examples of his hatred or racism

take all the time you need

You in the USA? We'd improve as a nation if you'd leave.
---------------------------------------- yeah , he is just off the boat from the mid east and also an anti gunner to boot Dude .
American and I do pay taxes ****.
---------------------------------------- big deal , taxes go to government but you work against AMERICANS RIGHTs . Its my goal to use YOU and others like YOU to illustrate the dangers of letting your types into America 'isis' ,
Shut up KKK fuck face. I'm here to stay you csnt do shit about it.
--------------------------------------------- [chuckle] YOU are simply the 'fifth columnist' type that i like pointing out , an imported muslim working to remove and change the RIGHTS and FREEDOMS of Americans You are an excellent example of imported problems to point out 'ISIS' , thankyou !!
Eat your heart hater. You wake up every morning to hate, its miserable to be you.

---------------------------------------- yeah , he is just off the boat from the mid east and also an anti gunner to boot Dude .
---------------------------------------- big deal , taxes go to government but you work against AMERICANS RIGHTs . Its my goal to use YOU and others like YOU to illustrate the dangers of letting your types into America 'isis' ,
--------------------------------------------- [chuckle] YOU are simply the 'fifth columnist' type that i like pointing out , an imported muslim working to remove and change the RIGHTS and FREEDOMS of Americans You are an excellent example of imported problems to point out 'ISIS' , thankyou !!
Eat your heart hater. You wake up every morning to hate, its miserable to be you.
--------------------------------------------- you work for Gun Control in the USA after importation policy stupidly let yer type into the USA 'isis' .

--------------------------------------------- you work for Gun Control in the USA after importation policy stupidly let yer type into the USA 'isis' .
Gun control ? You mean gun ban so your kids and my kids dont get shot at school. I want you to live like a human and not a savage.

Donald Trump saved us from H. Clinton
LOL LOL Yeah he really cleaned out the swamp and saved us from Hillary How does it feel now,being up to your chin in his cesspool??
----------------------------------------- a work in progress as TRUMP is CLEANING the swamp but its a fact that he saved the USA and ME from 'illary' Edward .

Gun control ? You mean gun ban so your kids and my kids dont get shot at school. I want you to live like a human and not a savage.
-------------------------------------------- as i said , you work for Gun Control in the USA after you got off the 'boat' isis .

Donald Trump saved us from H. Clinton
LOL LOL Yeah he really cleaned out the swamp and saved us from Hillary How does it feel now,being up to your chin in his cesspool??
----------------------------------------- a work in progress as TRUMP is CLEANING the swamp but its a fact that he saved the USA and ME from 'illary' Edward .
Saved?? Only thing he has right is his tax cuts and even that put most of the money into the wrong hands Hill would never imo put so much debt on our childrens backs

tax cuts don't matter to me but i applaud them for Americans that care about tax cuts Edward .

yeah SAVED , saved me and others from having to see illary or 'jebito bush' as prezident Edward .

Is the hypocrite left so plumb out of ideas that they presume to lecture the rest of us about the "type of Christian" they think is appropriate for the presidency? Maybe today's angry lefties were born yesterday or at least after the Clinton years but they must have heard about credible allegations of rape at the hands of the former-former-former president by at least one victim not to mention the national argument about the difference between sodomy and sexual intercourse. Unexplained deaths among high placed members of the administration occurred during the Clinton years. The criminal conspiracy in the mainstream media insisted that Vince Foster dragged his own corpse to a remote park and Admiral Borda shot himself in the head over a dispute about a single ribbon in a chest full of ribbons. Other mysterious deaths deaths included a Clinton aid who was apartment hunting in D.C. and took a sudden urge to jump off a roof. For some reason Clinton decided to pardon members of of a bomber terrorist gang who were doing time in NY prisons and a fugitive on the FBI's 10 most wanted was pardoned even though he was the most notorious corporate thief in history up until that time. None of these things would be relevant if the democrat party didn't run his freaking wife and world class enabler for president last go-round.

tax cuts don't matter to me but i applaud them for Americans that care about tax cuts Edward .
Well we all know billionaires made out well Means nothing to me except the %$%^&^%$ screwed with blue state deductions

The US is where the minority has a say more than the majority....the result is a lying clown as a president.
The results are exactly why the founding fathers instituted the Electoral College. I don't want California and NY deciding our President every election. Maybe Democrats should think about nominating a better candidate who tries to find common ground with middle America instead of insulting them.
Founding fathers fucked up on that one. Now the crazy minority is dragging the majority to the unknown this isnt democracy, even iran has a better system than here.
Iran ? With that statement my days of not taking people like you seriously is definitely coming to a middle.

he is probably 'sunni' muslim [i guess] , iran is mostly ' shiite' but 'iran' may still his ideal 'shariah' government .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back