I have a few questions for the president supporters.

Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him. Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth. Is this man what you want as a example for your children. If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of christian. Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity. Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him. What has he done to improve this country. Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election. Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office. Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media. Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades. Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how. Just hoping that maybe some of you right wingers would explain this support of the president or is it simply blind support. I am a progressive but I really want to know why you support your president.

You know I totally understand how you feel.

I just want you to think though think .... on what have you based your opinion regarding Trump? I mean what are your sources?

Let's take one of your opinions about Trump that the "president lies non-stop daily"...

Let's look at that statement. Do you believe Trump tells lies ONCE and only once and he does that non-stop daily? In other words he LIES once and to you that counts as a lie?

OR do you know that the "lies" Trump is accused of i.e. according Washington Post..

In the 466 days since he took the oath of office, President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims, according to The Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of nearly 6.5 claims a day.

Washington Post found Trump repeated 113 untrue claims at least three times apiece.
Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

So if you use that same formula i.e. Trump repeats a "LIE" at least 3 times apiece... would you agree?

So what then is your position on a President that repeated at least 36 times a well known lie that was chosen by Politifact.org as the LIE of the year?
If that is the criterion i.e. repeating a lie then is it true a person who repeats a lie is lying in the above case 36 times?

If a Presidential LIE repeated 36 times that is chosen as the LIE of the year where was the MSM with the same fervor and angst as was expressed by the above?

more dislike of The TRUMP is all it is eh JBander ?? TRUMP is doing fine , i wish that he would do more in his unique American Presidential style JBander , ----------------- you sound like YOU are getting Frantc , having a break down or going cwazy JBander . ----------- [here , let me Help ya] GO Trump JBander !! :afro:
When we get our chance you will be chipped and watched for the rest of your life, Your this country's biggest enemy by far.
In Nazi Germany they kissed Hitlers ass too as he hauled the Jews away Now it's trumps ass repubs kiss
So who is Trump going to have hauled away ? Comparing Trump to Hitler makes you historically retarded.

Your moron has isolated us from the rest of the world Adolph did the same with Germany
Name one country that's broken diplomatic relations with the US.. you can't Both of my Grandfathers faught actual Nazi's and if alive today it would be a toss up between laughing their asses off at silly crap like this or slapping the shit out of you people for your fucked up beliefs that Trump is somehow the same as Hitler.

more dislike of The TRUMP is all it is eh JBander ?? TRUMP is doing fine , i wish that he would do more in his unique American Presidential style JBander , ----------------- you sound like YOU are getting Frantc , having a break down or going cwazy JBander . ----------- [here , let me Help ya] GO Trump JBander !! :afro:
When we get our chance you will be chipped and watched for the rest of your life, Your this country's biggest enemy by far.
In Nazi Germany they kissed Hitlers ass too as he hauled the Jews away Now it's trumps ass repubs kiss
So who is Trump going to have hauled away ? Comparing Trump to Hitler makes you historically retarded.
What did Hitler say about the media ,,what is drump saying ,nit wit
Bet you didn't have an issue when the Obama administration was spying on journalist and jailing whistleblowers ?
Opinion | If Donald Trump Targets Journalists, Thank Obama
download.jpg

^^^ I love this keep telling us who you really are libs keeping telling the world what you really think, come out of the closet. :eusa_clap:

Well, I didn't used to think this way until I started trying to communicate with Trump supporters, and ... well, that's the impression y'all give. Sorry.

Translation: I don't ever think. Clinton said they are deplorable so that's who I copied. Sorry...

No, I just started coming on here. Thanks to you guys, it didn't take long for me to realize that ALL OF THIS is basically just a proxy war fought by scared white people who are terrified that they are going to be replaced, or even worse, persecuted for being white.

That's what Trumpism boils down to. I'd feel sorry for y'all if your fear didn't turn you into savages.
Can’t make this up :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And I didn't. I came on here and learned from the Trump supporters themselves.
well sure you did. I stated one couldn't make it up. I was correct.
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif

Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him. Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth. Is this man what you want as a example for your children. If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of christian. Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity. Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him. What has he done to improve this country. Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election. Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office. Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media. Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades. Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how. Just hoping that maybe some of you right wingers would explain this support of the president or is it simply blind support. I am a progressive but I really want to know why you support your president.

You know I totally understand how you feel.

I just want you to think though think .... on what have you based your opinion regarding Trump? I mean what are your sources?

Let's take one of your opinions about Trump that the "president lies non-stop daily"...

Let's look at that statement. Do you believe Trump tells lies ONCE and only once and he does that non-stop daily? In other words he LIES once and to you that counts as a lie?

OR do you know that the "lies" Trump is accused of i.e. according Washington Post..

In the 466 days since he took the oath of office, President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims, according to The Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of nearly 6.5 claims a day.

Washington Post found Trump repeated 113 untrue claims at least three times apiece.
Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

So if you use that same formula i.e. Trump repeats a "LIE" at least 3 times apiece... would you agree?

So what then is your position on a President that repeated at least 36 times a well known lie that was chosen by Politifact.org as the LIE of the year?
If that is the criterion i.e. repeating a lie then is it true a person who repeats a lie is lying in the above case 36 times?

If a Presidential LIE repeated 36 times that is chosen as the LIE of the year where was the MSM with the same fervor and angst as was expressed by the above?
The Washington Compost is fake news leftist garbage. And being you are a leftist traitor, you fell for it.

---------------------------------------- yeah , he is just off the boat from the mid east and also an anti gunner to boot Dude .
American and I do pay taxes ****.
---------------------------------------- big deal , taxes go to government but you work against AMERICANS RIGHTs . Its my goal to use YOU and others like YOU to illustrate the dangers of letting your types into America 'isis' ,
Shut up KKK fuck face. I'm here to stay you csnt do shit about it.
--------------------------------------------- [chuckle] YOU are simply the 'fifth columnist' type that i like pointing out , an imported muslim working to remove and change the RIGHTS and FREEDOMS of Americans You are an excellent example of imported problems to point out 'ISIS' , thankyou !!
This type of mental disorder is weaved throughout the right wing.
what the fk are you talking about. how can one banter on this kind of junk? Why can't you lefts ever stick to the OP? hmmmmmm cause you got nothing. rhetorical question.

I do not think it's ok to watch CNN all day. It can result in walls of confused text.
The people watching CNN all day are already brain dead, or mentally 5 years old, or both
How do you respond to the multiple studies that say your channel is the one that strays from the truth more then any other.

You mean the studies that you hear about on CNN, the comedy network that had PROOF that Trump had no chance to beat Hillary...…………..You mean those studies and fake polls

There is your response doofus.

More people watch the cartoon network then watch CNN, and the cartoon network has a higher mental age of people watching, how do you respond to that?

Idiot
Well if your correct that seems to say all that needs to be said about Fox Crap news supporter, number -1 in the list of news channels as far as the truth is concerned. Hell they wouldn't even recognize the truth now if it was tattooed to their foreheads. This group that follows Fox Crap news are quite pitiful under the circumstances.
what does this have to do with the OP?

---------------------------------------- big deal , taxes go to government but you work against AMERICANS RIGHTs . Its my goal to use YOU and others like YOU to illustrate the dangers of letting your types into America 'isis' ,
Shut up KKK fuck face. I'm here to stay you csnt do shit about it.
--------------------------------------------- [chuckle] YOU are simply the 'fifth columnist' type that i like pointing out , an imported muslim working to remove and change the RIGHTS and FREEDOMS of Americans You are an excellent example of imported problems to point out 'ISIS' , thankyou !!
Eat your heart hater. You wake up every morning to hate, its miserable to be you.
--------------------------------------------- you work for Gun Control in the USA after importation policy stupidly let yer type into the USA 'isis' .
Gun control ? You mean gun ban so your kids and my kids dont get shot at school. I want you to live like a human and not a savage.
how does that make a student safer exactly?

I do not think it's ok to watch CNN all day. It can result in walls of confused text.
The people watching CNN all day are already brain dead, or mentally 5 years old, or both
How do you respond to the multiple studies that say your channel is the one that strays from the truth more then any other.

You mean the studies that you hear about on CNN, the comedy network that had PROOF that Trump had no chance to beat Hillary...…………..You mean those studies and fake polls

There is your response doofus.

More people watch the cartoon network then watch CNN, and the cartoon network has a higher mental age of people watching, how do you respond to that?

Idiot
Well if your correct that seems to say all that needs to be said about Fox Crap news supporter, number -1 in the list of news channels as far as the truth is concerned. Hell they wouldn't even recognize the truth now if it was tattooed to their foreheads. This group that follows Fox Crap news are quite pitiful under the circumstances.
what does this have to do with the OP?
Can you please explain how CNN and MSNBC both had numbers that said trump could not win and how that was not bs

The results are exactly why the founding fathers instituted the Electoral College. I don't want California and NY deciding our President every election. Maybe Democrats should think about nominating a better candidate who tries to find common ground with middle America instead of insulting them.
Founding fathers fucked up on that one. Now the crazy minority is dragging the majority to the unknown this isnt democracy, even iran has a better system than here.
Iran ? With that statement my days of not taking people like you seriously is definitely coming to a middle.
Yeap...iran the majority decides...not in the US. The hillbillies are running the country.
------------------------------------------- yep , he is 'pro iran' and anti gun and anti CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS . A good example of why i am against third world immigration into the USA . How is this guy going to vote next time there is a 'hilary or obama ' running for American President .
I'd have any third worlder as a neighbor ahead of you sorry sucker.
------------------------------ and you are going to get that JBander and when that happens my curse on YOU People and your kids comes true as you get what you deserve . Heck , these imported third worlders want you disarmed and they love an 'iran' type government and they say so themselves in plain English JBander .

i voted TRUMP because as the campaign went on i knew i wasn't going to ever vote for any of the [repub rinos] . And then lo and behold i decided i liked The TRUMP and would vote for him . Otherwise i woulda probably stayed home Edward . .
Pismoe I can understand some one not liking Hillary and not voting for her What I don't get is the admiration shown this trump pos in our WH now He screwed 1000's before getting there and now he's making more money illegally ,turning our allies against us and in the long run will hurt those who voted for him
-------------------------- Morning Edward . ---------- what gets to me is the talk about LIES . heck , lefties were complaining about LIES a day or 2 ago when TRUMP said that he read or didn't read a 'nork' letter or that he would read the letter later . Its all foolishness , As far as screwing thousands , well , he is not in jail and has never been jailed as far as i know and their are hugely rich people in jail . I figure that TRUMP has not been PROVED in a Court of Law to have screwed anyone . -------------- Turning allies into enemies , well good . I don't care about allies unless perhaps in war but even in War these allies act as independents needing goading and pleading so what good are they to me and the USA ?? [feck them] -------------- making more money illegally , aw Prove it in a Court . Seems to me that most complaining about The TRUMP are pushing inuendo , BS , rumors and lefty Opinion and Propaganda Edward .

Your moron has isolated us from the rest of the world Adolph did the same with Germany
----------------------------------------------- -- Western Europe has isolated itself . i'd stand with Eastern Europe based on their Values and call them friend and Ally long before i'd ever go back to ever relying on muslim over run Western Europe where even Freedom of Speech has disappeared Edward .

Name one country that's broken diplomatic relations with the US.. you can't Both of my Grandfathers faught actual Nazi's and if alive today it would be a toss up between laughing their asses off at silly crap like this or slapping the shit out of you people for your fucked up beliefs that Trump is somehow the same as Hitler.
NOT the same as Hitler BUT has some of what Hitler came to power on Bashing the press, bashing candidates ,ruling like he was a king who can do anything he wanted regardless of our constitution

NOT the same as Hitler BUT has some of what Hitler came to power on Bashing the press, bashing candidates ,ruling like he was a king who can do anything he wanted regardless of our constitution
you're insulting millions of jews. but what the fk do you care right?

i voted TRUMP because as the campaign went on i knew i wasn't going to ever vote for any of the [repub rinos] . And then lo and behold i decided i liked The TRUMP and would vote for him . Otherwise i woulda probably stayed home Edward . .
Pismoe I can understand some one not liking Hillary and not voting for her What I don't get is the admiration shown this trump pos in our WH now He screwed 1000's before getting there and now he's making more money illegally ,turning our allies against us and in the long run will hurt those who voted for him
-------------------------- Morning Edward . ---------- what gets to me is the talk about LIES . heck , lefties were complaining about LIES a day or 2 ago when TRUMP said that he read or didn't read a 'nork' letter or that he would read the letter later . Its all foolishness , As far as screwing thousands , well , he is not in jail and has never been jailed as far as i know and their are hugely rich people in jail . I figure that TRUMP has not been PROVED in a Court of Law to have screwed anyone . -------------- Turning allies into enemies , well good . I don't care about allies unless perhaps in war but even in War these allies act as independents needing goading and pleading so what good are they to me and the USA ?? [feck them] -------------- making more money illegally , aw Prove it in a Court . Seems to me that most complaining about The TRUMP are pushing inuendo , BS , rumors and lefty Opinion and Propaganda Edward .
Not in jail because of teams of lawyers It's a family of crooks

What was needed for this nation was a presidential candidate that was AGAINST THE FOLLOWING:
A policy of no borders.
People sneaking into the nation without being properly vetted to ensure they weren't members of a drug cartel, murderers, thieves, rapists, molesters, or terrorists.
Unfair trade practices between other nations whereby they have the advantage.
Higher taxes.
The stifling of business creation and incentives.
Supreme Court Justices that were making decisions from a "feelings" standpoint rather than the strict interpretation of the US Constitution and its Amendments.
Too much civilian interference with military targets and strategy.
Not putting our citizens first ahead of the rest of the world.

Now, on to lying: Please oh please, point out to politicians that don't lie. They all do. If they didn't they wouldn't get elected. As for your assertion that he lies non-stop, that happens to be a load of BS.
Christians/Evangelicals? I can only speak for myself as an Atheist. I don't give a crap for what they think of him. Religion has been the bane of humanity since its inception and responsible for many wars, torture and murder, especially under Islam.
His attacks on some of our institutions are valid. When he was running for president, members of the FBI were vehemently against him and were looking for ways to get rid of him as a candidate, as proven by various e-mails.
Really? What has he done to improve this nation:
Even your precious Democrat led New York Times has acknowledged that he has done wonders for our economy. It's been so significant that even they couldn't ignore it.
Companies have been coming back to the US, admitting that it was because of his tax lowering and deregulation policies.
Black unemployment has dropped to an all time low and blacks are dropping the Democratic party.
More and more nations are coming around to his stance.
Russia ONLY publicly outed the DNC for screwing over Bernie Sanders (Russia's preferred candidate). Russia's then preferred candidate was Hilary Clinton. They really didn't believe that the bombastic Trump would win. Our nation's ELECTORAL COLLEGE voted Trump in. Russia had no influence on that. The Electoral College members individually entered their votes, signed them and they were handed over to the Speaker-of-the-House, who read them off, one at a time. No Russia there.
Do I think he has been treated unfairly? Yes. It was determined that CNN reports negatively on Trump 91% of the time.
Having said all that, allow me to elaborate where I stood on the issue:
I found both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton to be crap as candidates, in Trump's case, it was because he was crude, lacked any degree of eloquence (he makes George Bush, the lessor, seem to be a genius at speaking). and appears to judge women by their looks, rather than how good they are at their jobs.
I found Clinton to be far more disgusting. Anyone that is pro-New World Order (One World Government) with no borders to control who comes in, will absolutely NOT get my vote. Such a policy effectively ends the sovereignty of the US a nation and opens us up to laws being implemented by foreign entities and no longer allows our own people to have a nation, per se. That plus the idea of millions of Muslims being flooded into here is absurd. You just have to look at Germany and France, as because of their migrant acceptance it has been determined that in the not too distant future, they will become Islamic states and thus goes women's freedoms and freedom in general. So, allowing millions of them in here would only do the same, quicker.
My favorite president was: Theodore Roosevelt. He was very pro-business, but at the same time, he saw the destruction of our forests and wildlife and thus created our National Parks and National Forests. He was also responsible for the creation of the Panama Canal (which we have stupidly given away) and believed in a strong military.
We haven't had one to match him .
By the way the lie rate is on par with scum bag himself, so it seems your all alike.
---------------------------------------------- and these lefties talk about 'lie rates' like little children as if thats a serious topic and all scientific [chuckle] when its all BS and propaganda for lefties that are widdle kids .

You mean kinda like this?
obama open mic - Bing video

Forum List

Back