I Have A Question For Republicans

The right says he never left a surplus. That's because they just simply changed what surplus means to claim it never happened.

the national debt was not eliminated by Clinton. there were a couple of years when there was a net budget surplus. But to say he "left a surplus" is simply a lie.

Did he leave a surplus or not?

No, the national debt went up every year Clinton was in office

I SAID SURPLUS!!!!!

Simple question.

Please share with us all the RATE of blacks and whites on welfare, food stamps, Medicaid and whatever.

Same inane baits by slow-witted right wing hicks.....The ISSUE is whether welfare recipients are bribed into voting for democrats AND the dilemma faced by these same hicks as to why WHITES who also receive welfare are too dumb to vote for their own best interests and instead vote, republican......

(I typed the above real slllllllooooowww so that even hicks could comprehend.)

Thank you! Once again my Progressive good friends are AFRAID to post the truth and FACTS.

Who might be surprised? Still a chance for you, what is the RATE of blacks and whites on welfare, food stamps, and other forms of welfare? Come on, no guts, no glory!
Can we include all the big businesses on welfare that pay no taxes and get millions of dollars in grants etc etc ??

Other than solar companies, what big businesses get millions of dollars in grants?

Please share with us specifically who pays corporate taxes?
Do your own DD Just because the rich get handouts differently from the poor doesn't mean they're not on the dole too

The right says he never left a surplus. That's because they just simply changed what surplus means to claim it never happened.

the national debt was not eliminated by Clinton. there were a couple of years when there was a net budget surplus. But to say he "left a surplus" is simply a lie.

I SAID SURPLUS!!!!!

an annual net surplus for one year did not eliminate the national debt. So, no, he did not leave a surplus.

Simple question.

Please share with us all the RATE of blacks and whites on welfare, food stamps, Medicaid and whatever.

Same inane baits by slow-witted right wing hicks.....The ISSUE is whether welfare recipients are bribed into voting for democrats AND the dilemma faced by these same hicks as to why WHITES who also receive welfare are too dumb to vote for their own best interests and instead vote, republican......

Thank you! Once again my Progressive good friends are AFRAID to post the truth and FACTS.

Who might be surprised? Still a chance for you, what is the RATE of blacks and whites on welfare, food stamps, and other forms of welfare? Come on, no guts, no glory!
Can we include all the big businesses on welfare that pay no taxes and get millions of dollars in grants etc etc ??

Other than solar companies, what big businesses get millions of dollars in grants?

Do your own DD Just because the rich get handouts differently from the poor doesn't mean they're not on the dole too

How do the rich get handouts when they are paying the bulk of tax revenue?

I SAID SURPLUS!!!!!

an annual net surplus for one year did not eliminate the national debt. So, no, he did not leave a surplus.

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

Why is the CBO wrong?

Gnat doesn't believe in stimulating the economy, he believes in politicians who stimulate him with that special little tug

Another right wing moron, chimes in.......Yes, folks like Trump can "legitimize" ANY business expense and wind up with zero tax liability.....and all this, while spewing "we billionaires live in a country that has the highest tax rate on the planet"........While still paying ZERO in taxes.
You are showing us how little you know about corporate taxes and taxes overall.
Right off the bat, he tax matches for everyone of his employees. Yes, that a tax on every employee he pays.
One can not legitimize "anything" as a write off. One can claim anything as a write off, but if one is audited, one will be able to legitimize everything.
Are you aware that you can only write off HALF of each business meal?
Are you aware that you must PROVE each business meal WAS a business meal when you are audited?
Are you aware of the AMT?
Do you know what it is?
Do you know why they instituted it?
Are you aware of restrictions on the amount of tax deferred retirement account annual contributions?
Are you aware that if you are a C-Corp and you leave money in the company, you may not have to pay income tax on it as the owner of the c-corp, but you cant spend it on personal use as well?
Are you even aware of what a C-Corp is?
How about an S-Corp?

If you know the answers to most...or ANY of these questions, you would never had made the statement you made.

I SAID SURPLUS!!!!!

Exactly, Slick never had a budget surplus. The national debt went up every year he was in office. You don't get the connection between those two? LOL. What a k-k-klown ...

Ask romney with his paying 10%-12 and that's just what he showed ,,, or trump who probably pays ZERO

I SAID SURPLUS!!!!!

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

Why is the CBO wrong?

they are not wrong. there were budget surpluses in those years, but the national debt increased in each of those years. So Clinton did not "leave a surplus".

Ask romney with his paying 10%-12 and that's just what he showed ,,, or trump who probably pays ZERO

Your issue is with the tax code (written mostly be democrats) not with rich people who fully comply with all of our tax laws.

What % did the Clintons pay? How about Kerry and his Heinz heir wife? How about Pelosi and her very rich husband? All rich and all in compliance with the tax code and all paying a lower % than you and me.

Put your bitching where it belongs, on the congress that wrote the tax code to benefit their rich friends.

I SAID SURPLUS!!!!!

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

Why is the CBO wrong?

Date Dollar Amount
09/30/2001 5,807,463,412,200.06
09/30/2000 5,674,178,209,886.86
09/30/1999 5,656,270,901,615.43
09/30/1998 5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 4,692,749,910,013.32
09/30/1993 4,411,488,883,139.38
09/30/1992 4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 3,665,303,351,697.03

They weren't wrong so much as they lied. They declared surpluses while every year Clinton was in office the national debt went up

I SAID SURPLUS!!!!!

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

Why is the CBO wrong?

they are not wrong. there were budget surpluses in those years, but the national debt increased in each of those years. So Clinton did not "leave a surplus".

Were not talking about the national debt and never have when measuring a surplus. Thats you again throwing in extra conditions never applied before to claim something is different than what it is. Its just like the Unemployment rate. NOW you guys like to throw in other things (people who stopped looking) as a way to say it isnt right.

You change the rules and think that everyone else is supposed to play under them

Your issue is with the tax code (written mostly be democrats) not with rich people who fully comply with all of our tax laws.

What % did the Clintons pay? How about Kerry and his Heinz heir wife? How about Pelosi and her very rich husband? All rich and all in compliance with the tax code and all paying a lower % than you and me.

Put your bitching where it belongs, on the congress that wrote the tax code to benefit their rich friends.
Clintons been showing their taxes for many years Dump is a lying sack of crap

When Bill Clinton left a balanced budget with surpluses in line to completely eliminate the national debt by 2012, why did George W. Bush slash tax rates for the rich and double the debt from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion?

congress did that

I SAID SURPLUS!!!!!

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

Why is the CBO wrong?

Date Dollar Amount

They weren't wrong so much as they lied. They declared surpluses while every year Clinton was in office the national debt went up

National Debt and the Surplus are 2 different things. Thats why everytime I ask if there was a surplus the first thing you say is "NATIONAL DEBT". :badgrin:

I SAID SURPLUS!!!!!

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

Why is the CBO wrong?

Were not talking about the national debt and never have when measuring a surplus. Thats you again throwing in extra conditions never applied before to claim something is different than what it is. Its just like the Unemployment rate. NOW you guys like to throw in other things (people who stopped looking) as a way to say it isnt right.

You change the rules and think that everyone else is supposed to play under them

:lmao: OMG, what an imbecile

You don't know what a surplus means, classic

Gnat doesn't believe in stimulating the economy, he believes in politicians who stimulate him with that special little tug

Another right wing moron, chimes in.......Yes, folks like Trump can "legitimize" ANY business expense and wind up with zero tax liability.....and all this, while spewing "we billionaires live in a country that has the highest tax rate on the planet"........While still paying ZERO in taxes.
You are showing us how little you know about corporate taxes and taxes overall.
Right off the bat, he tax matches for everyone of his employees. Yes, that a tax on every employee he pays.
One can not legitimize "anything" as a write off. One can claim anything as a write off, but if one is audited, one will be able to legitimize everything.
Are you aware that you can only write off HALF of each business meal?
Are you aware that you must PROVE each business meal WAS a business meal when you are audited?
Are you aware of the AMT?
Do you know what it is?
Do you know why they instituted it?
Are you aware of restrictions on the amount of tax deferred retirement account annual contributions?
Are you aware that if you are a C-Corp and you leave money in the company, you may not have to pay income tax on it as the owner of the c-corp, but you cant spend it on personal use as well?
Are you even aware of what a C-Corp is?
How about an S-Corp?

If you know the answers to most...or ANY of these questions, you would never had made the statement you made.

Good post, most of the dem/lib talking points are based on ignorance. You proved it.

I SAID SURPLUS!!!!!

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

Why is the CBO wrong?

Date Dollar Amount

National Debt and the Surplus are 2 different things. Thats why everytime I ask if there was a surplus the first thing you say is "NATIONAL DEBT". :badgrin:

This should be good. Explain the difference

I SAID SURPLUS!!!!!

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

Why is the CBO wrong?

:lmao: OMG, what an imbecile

You don't know what a surplus means, classic

No, the CBO doesnt! HAR HAR! Isnt that hilarious!! Some numbskull on the interwebs knows better than they do and as proof you use cute smilies!

Forum List

Back