🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I have a question for the whole forum

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
I keep hearing this "Trump is unqualified" to be president.

So, can any of you name the qualifications (as determined by the Constitution) to be elected President?

I'm talking about the legal language, not your personal opinions nor your personal feelings.

As I understand it, there are only three qualifications for being Elected President.

So have at it. Impress all your friends with the right answer.

So, can any of you name the qualifications (as determined by the Constitution) to be elected President?

I'm talking about the legal language, not your personal opinions nor your personal feelings.

As I understand it, there are only three qualifications for being Elected President.

There really is,,none.....

These 'professional' politicians have a decades long track record of failure and corruption, why in the hell would we pick another one to lead the country? Trump for all his faults at least is a successful business man in the top 1%. That tells me he's not a stupid fucking moron like Hillary and Obama.

Donald Trump clearly meets the eligibility requirements just like President Obama.

That doesn't mean that either is automatically 'qualified' to be President.

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Donald Trump clearly meets the eligibility requirements just like President Obama.

Obamas still not qualified to be potus....:lol:

Incorrect, there are three.

Ah thank you. Ahem, speaking on behalf of the whole board, and I thank the board for electing me even though I didn't win the popular vote :::cough::: I would quickly point out the difference between "unqualified" and "Constitutionally unqualified" means you have here constructed a strawman.

I have a match too. Me make fire.

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
And, not been convicted of treason...

Incorrect, there are three.
He said he already knew about the three, soo no need to reiterate

Under what criteria, other than the Constitution, does qualified apply?

Forum List

Back