🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I have a question for the whole forum

MANDATE biggest electoral win in 100 years! Wow, with both other houses! You lose again

HOW?

Seriously. How do you Trumpsters keep coming up with this absolute bullshit?

Clinton 1992 370
Clinton 1996 379
Barak Obama 2008 365
Barak Obama 2012 332
Trump 2016 304 with 3 million popular vote loss

Trump's electoral win ranks quite a bit less than mediocre 46th out of 56 elections in United States history.

List of United States presidential elections by Electoral College margin - Wikipedia

[Q

There are 30 actually, and two of them do not use a winner-take-all system, but out of those 30 the vast majority don't prescribe any penalty, and none have ever enforced such a law anyway.

As for why Rump is unqualified, clearly there's a large menu to choose from, such as never having held a job in his life, being a self-absorbed Narcissist, and having directly threatened the Constitution itself multiple times in multiple ways, but per the Founders' intents in constructing the electoral college, two of the biggest factors as articulated by the Founders are (1) the people being swept on a wave of emotion by a con artist, and (2) a popular electee who has ties to a foreign government. Either or any of those would suffice but that is by no means an exhaustive list.

Your opinion is comical but worthless. 60 million voters disagreed with you uneducated Libtard assessment.

Trump was elected President. Your hate against him is nothing more than sour grapes.

Get over it Moon Bat. He is going to be around for the next eight years and he will make substantial improvements in this country that Obama fucked up so bad.

The time for you stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats to go bat shit crazy bonkers is when he appoints three, maybe four Conservative Supreme Court Justice.

I keep hearing this "Trump is unqualified" to be president.

So, can any of you name the qualifications (as determined by the Constitution) to be elected President?

I'm talking about the legal language, not your personal opinions nor your personal feelings.

As I understand it, there are only three qualifications for being Elected President.

So have at it. Impress all your friends with the right answer.
He is both qualified and has an electoral mandate from the people.

Since he couldn't even beat Hillary Clinton, no, the PEOPLE did not give Trump a mandate. Also, 'mandate' is just a nonsensical word people throw around to no good purpose.

The Democrats in the Senate will shove any semblance of a mandate right up Trump's butt.
MANDATE biggest electoral win in 100 years! Wow, with both other houses! You lose again
You fool THIS was a mandate
1992 and 1996 US Presidential Election Results Maps - Bill Clinton ...
clinton.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=004025
Oct 5, 2010 - Map of the 1992 US presidential election results. Bill Clinton defeated George H. W. Bush with 43 percent of the popular vote and 370 electoral votes. Map of the 1996 US presidential election results. Bill Clinton defeated Bob Dole with 49 percent of the popular vote and 379 electoral votes.
Clinton won in 1992 because of Ross Perot. Otherwise the Arkansas sexual predator loses.

HOW?

Clinton 1992 370
Clinton 1996 379
Barak Obama 2008 365
Barak Obama 2012 332

Trump's electoral win ranks quite a bit less than mediocre 46th out of 56 elections in United States history.

List of United States presidential elections by Electoral College margin - Wikipedia
His win is greatest political upset in US presidential politics. The Billary/liberal media political machine was crushed. Most $$$$ ever spent on an effort that was out of touch with the American people.

He won because of an unwarranted hate for Clinton and those carried away with a TV performer, a huckster

imho

My opinion is that the working middle class got tired of being ignored by the two parties and voted for a voice, however I think it will be for not.

I think Clinton was a horrible choice for President and the Democrats some how thought people would vote for her because of who she was. Had her last name not been Bush or Clinton, she would have won.
Do you even realize that the chart you posted has no information detailing what it is supposed to represent? Strikes Me as fantasy.

More of the fake news the left is so outraged over, unless the fake news benefits them, then it's okay.

What fucking fake news?

Do you have some other estimates for what big tax cuts and trillion dollar stimulus will do to debt?

Can you drop your intellectual laziness for just one second and actually make a POSITIVE case based on SOMETHING?

You cut and paste a vague graph and expect to be taken seriously? What is the source of the graph? Is the graph copyrighted? You post a meme and then chastise others for mental laziness? You have no case, just a silly meme, you didn't even have to think, you just did a cut and paste, that is it.
I think he thinks that the chart he posted has actually happened.
Oh good. An estimate....why don't you go grab the whole chart, with labels and everything so that we don't have to take your word for it.

Oh for christ sakes

UPDATED%20trump%20debt.png

Adding Up Donald Trump's Campaign Proposals So Far
Honesty, not so hard a thing to do, is it?

Now we know that this is based upon speculation.

What fucking speculation? Can you make an actual argument instead of baseless assertions?

How much, does esteemed economist like yourself, think all of Trump's tax-cuts and trillion dollar stimulus will add to debt?
What speculation? Are you serious?

Has he actuallyl done any of that? Has what he has done, actually been plotted out to determine if it is even remotely close to what they speculated?

Wow the stupidity is off the chart.

OBVIOUSLY Trump is not yet president. OBVIOUSLY his Trillion dollar stimulus and tax-cuts did not yet happen.

Equally OBVIOUS to people not entirely stupid is that we don't have to wait to spend that trillion dollars and not collect around 5 trillion dollars of revenues to know that it increases debt very substantially. DUH.

And so obviously people who voted for fiscally irresponsible Trump have no foot to stand on complain about fiscal irresponsibility of politicians.
That guy leaves office Jan 20 when obummer leaves

HOW?

Clinton 1992 370
Clinton 1996 379
Barak Obama 2008 365
Barak Obama 2012 332

100 years

So, can any of you name the qualifications (as determined by the Constitution) to be elected President?

I'm talking about the legal language, not your personal opinions nor your personal feelings.

As I understand it, there are only three qualifications for being Elected President.

Since he couldn't even beat Hillary Clinton, no, the PEOPLE did not give Trump a mandate. Also, 'mandate' is just a nonsensical word people throw around to no good purpose.

The Democrats in the Senate will shove any semblance of a mandate right up Trump's butt.
Oct 5, 2010 - Map of the 1992 US presidential election results. Bill Clinton defeated George H. W. Bush with 43 percent of the popular vote and 370 electoral votes. Map of the 1996 US presidential election results. Bill Clinton defeated Bob Dole with 49 percent of the popular vote and 379 electoral votes.
Biggest electoral win in 100 years. Deal with it

These 'professional' politicians have a decades long track record of failure and corruption

Which is totally not like Trump...who has decades long track record of failures, corruption deceit and amorality in business and personal life.

But now that he has actual responsibility to America everything is different, sure.
How did he win then!
He won because of an unwarranted hate for Clinton and those carried away with a TV performer, a huckster

imho

My opinion is that the working middle class got tired of being ignored by the two parties and voted for a voice, however I think it will be for not.

I think Clinton was a horrible choice for President and the Democrats some how thought people would vote for her because of who she was. Had her last name not been Bush or Clinton, she would have won.
Do you honestly believe that the greatest nation on earth, ran by all them despicable politicians since it's inception, is a failure?

Look dummy, $20 trillion dollars in debt, that's what failure looks like. A raided social security trust fund, $100 trillion in unfunded promised benefits. Crumbling infrastructure. Pollution spewing inner city cesspools, that's what failure looks like. Unsecured borders, thousands of American citizens killed, raped, assaulted by illegals each year that's what failure looks like.

Apparently you wanted me to smack you silly, enjoy.

AMAZING.

You first shoot your foot off and then think you can stand on something when it comes to fiscal issues?

Debt%20under%20candidates%20proposals.JPG

That red stuff is what YOU voted for. That blue stuff is what I voted for.

Now STFU.
Do you even realize that the chart you posted has no information detailing what it is supposed to represent? Strikes Me as fantasy.

More of the fake news the left is so outraged over, unless the fake news benefits them, then it's okay.

What fucking fake news?

Do you have some other estimates for what big tax cuts and trillion dollar stimulus will do to debt?

Can you drop your intellectual laziness for just one second and actually make a POSITIVE case based on SOMETHING?
You mean evidence

imho

What fucking fake news?

You cut and paste a vague graph and expect to be taken seriously? What is the source of the graph? Is the graph copyrighted? You post a meme and then chastise others for mental laziness? You have no case, just a silly meme, you didn't even have to think, you just did a cut and paste, that is it.
Oh good. An estimate....why don't you go grab the whole chart, with labels and everything so that we don't have to take your word for it.

Oh for christ sakes

UPDATED%20trump%20debt.png

Adding Up Donald Trump's Campaign Proposals So Far

What fucking speculation? Can you make an actual argument instead of baseless assertions?

How much, does esteemed economist like yourself, think all of Trump's tax-cuts and trillion dollar stimulus will add to debt?

Has he actuallyl done any of that? Has what he has done, actually been plotted out to determine if it is even remotely close to what they speculated?

OBVIOUSLY Trump is not yet president. OBVIOUSLY his Trillion dollar stimulus and tax-cuts did not yet happen.

Equally OBVIOUS to people not entirely stupid is that we don't have to wait to spend that trillion dollars and not collect around 5 trillion dollars of revenues to know that it increases debt very substantially. DUH.

And so obviously people who voted for fiscally irresponsible Trump have no foot to stand on complain about fiscal irresponsibility of politicians.
In fact, you DO have to wait until the spending happens. You're a fucking moron. What you are doing is trying to play a gotcha game with events that have not even happened and no one is buying your bullshit. Go away kid, your bugging the adults.

No. This is a mandate...

1984 Election map
349px-ElectoralCollege1984.svg.png

There's nothing in the constitution that lists qualifications for President. But with Comrade Trumpsky winning this election, there sure as hell should be.

Trump-clown_Stiglich.jpg

HOW?

Clinton 1992 370
Clinton 1996 379
Barak Obama 2008 365
Barak Obama 2012 332

Trump was expected to get around 160 electoral votes....

See how it works now?

Enjoy our mandate....

There's nothing in the constitution that lists qualifications for President. But with Comrade Trumpsky winning this election, there sure as hell should be.

Trump-clown_Stiglich.jpg

you may want to reread the Constitution.

At least 35 years old, natural born citizen, and plays well with others.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What fucking fake news?

In fact, you DO have to wait until the spending happens. You're a fucking moron. What you are doing is trying to play a gotcha game with events that have not even happened and no one is buying your bullshit. Go away kid, your bugging the adults.

Fucking dumbass - seriously, what else is there to say when someone says things sooooo fundamentally stupid.

If you support tax cuts and spending without offsetting factors you support increasing debt. PERIOD. Denial of that is equivalent to saying that 1+1 will not equal to 2 until we are actually putting 1 and 1 together and see what happens.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back