I have a question for the whole forum

Try to be honest divine,,,,,Your republicans were against anything Obama and dems wanted From the start of his presidency Since you couldn't answer the trillion $$ question try this one How many times did repubs fillibuster obama ? He did a fantastic job considering all the scum were against anything he wanted
Try to be honest, eddie.
1) I'm not a Republican.
2) Were you really a registered Republican before 2000? For how long?
3) Yes, the partisanship in Congress results in opposing parties being against the incumbent party. This has been worsening for several terms including Obama's.
4) Claim all the bullshit you like, but others can see you false victory for what it is: There is nothing to answer in Trump's "trillion $$" question until we see what he does in office.
5) Partisan are easy to spot since the broadbrush all those who don't agree with them as scum, motherfuckers, cocksuckers, idiots, morons and many other labels. You are no different.
6) Yes, just like you, Republican partisans opposed everything offered by their opponents.

AMAZING.

You first shoot your foot off and then think you can stand on something when it comes to fiscal issues?

Debt%20under%20candidates%20proposals.JPG

That red stuff is what YOU voted for. That blue stuff is what I voted for.

Now STFU.
Do you even realize that the chart you posted has no information detailing what it is supposed to represent? Strikes Me as fantasy.

It is DEBT growth estimate as a percent of our GDP.

In case you don't understand - more % on the Y-axis of this graph means more debt.

In case you don't understand that either - Trump's policies add up to huge additional debt over current law and what Clinton was proposing.
Oh good. An estimate....why don't you go grab the whole chart, with labels and everything so that we don't have to take your word for it.

Oh for christ sakes

UPDATED%20trump%20debt.png

Adding Up Donald Trump's Campaign Proposals So Far
Honesty, not so hard a thing to do, is it?

Now we know that this is based upon speculation.

What fucking speculation? Can you make an actual argument instead of baseless assertions?

How much, does esteemed economist like yourself, think all of Trump's tax-cuts and trillion dollar stimulus will add to debt?

I keep hearing this "Trump is unqualified" to be president.

So, can any of you name the qualifications (as determined by the Constitution) to be elected President?

I'm talking about the legal language, not your personal opinions nor your personal feelings.

As I understand it, there are only three qualifications for being Elected President.

So have at it. Impress all your friends with the right answer.

Sure. You have to:

1. Have a royal blood line
2. Been a life long career politician
3. Be a lawyer, at a minimum cuz lawyers are great folk
4. Be willing to hire the same advisors that have been around for the last 50 years.
5. Stay the course, a thousand points of light. Hold firm to the status quo cuz change is scary.

Do you even realize that the chart you posted has no information detailing what it is supposed to represent? Strikes Me as fantasy.

In case you don't understand - more % on the Y-axis of this graph means more debt.

In case you don't understand that either - Trump's policies add up to huge additional debt over current law and what Clinton was proposing.
Oh good. An estimate....why don't you go grab the whole chart, with labels and everything so that we don't have to take your word for it.

Oh for christ sakes

What fucking speculation? Can you make an actual argument instead of baseless assertions?

How much, does esteemed economist like yourself, think all of Trump's tax-cuts and trillion dollar stimulus will add to debt?
What speculation? Are you serious?

Has he actuallyl done any of that? Has what he has done, actually been plotted out to determine if it is even remotely close to what they speculated?

Oh, that's right. It is only speculation based upon their idea of what he may have meant when he said something they probably took out of context.

I'll make an argument when you have actual numbers from actual economic measurements. Not some speculative forecast.

Let Me put it this way. You do realize that your chart hasn't actually happened, right?

These 'professional' politicians have a decades long track record of failure and corruption

Which is totally not like Trump...who has decades long track record of failures, corruption deceit and amorality in business and personal life.

But now that he has actual responsibility to America everything is different, sure.
How did he win then!
He won because of an unwarranted hate for Clinton and those carried away with a TV performer, a huckster

imho

My opinion is that the working middle class got tired of being ignored by the two parties and voted for a voice, however I think it will be for not.

I think Clinton was a horrible choice for President and the Democrats some how thought people would vote for her because of who she was. Had her last name not been Bush or Clinton, she would have won.
Do you honestly believe that the greatest nation on earth, ran by all them despicable politicians since it's inception, is a failure?

Look dummy, $20 trillion dollars in debt, that's what failure looks like. A raided social security trust fund, $100 trillion in unfunded promised benefits. Crumbling infrastructure. Pollution spewing inner city cesspools, that's what failure looks like. Unsecured borders, thousands of American citizens killed, raped, assaulted by illegals each year that's what failure looks like.

Apparently you wanted me to smack you silly, enjoy.

AMAZING.

You first shoot your foot off and then think you can stand on something when it comes to fiscal issues?

Now STFU.

More of the fake news the left is so outraged over, unless the fake news benefits them, then it's okay.

What fucking fake news?

Do you have some other estimates for what big tax cuts and trillion dollar stimulus will do to debt?

Can you drop your intellectual laziness for just one second and actually make a POSITIVE case based on SOMETHING?

You cut and paste a vague graph and expect to be taken seriously? What is the source of the graph? Is the graph copyrighted? You post a meme and then chastise others for mental laziness? You have no case, just a silly meme, you didn't even have to think, you just did a cut and paste, that is it.

Which is totally not like Trump...who has decades long track record of failures, corruption deceit and amorality in business and personal life.

But now that he has actual responsibility to America everything is different, sure.
How did he win then!
He won because of an unwarranted hate for Clinton and those carried away with a TV performer, a huckster

imho

My opinion is that the working middle class got tired of being ignored by the two parties and voted for a voice, however I think it will be for not.

I think Clinton was a horrible choice for President and the Democrats some how thought people would vote for her because of who she was. Had her last name not been Bush or Clinton, she would have won.
Look dummy, $20 trillion dollars in debt, that's what failure looks like. A raided social security trust fund, $100 trillion in unfunded promised benefits. Crumbling infrastructure. Pollution spewing inner city cesspools, that's what failure looks like. Unsecured borders, thousands of American citizens killed, raped, assaulted by illegals each year that's what failure looks like.

AMAZING.

Now STFU.

More of the fake news the left is so outraged over, unless the fake news benefits them, then it's okay.

What fucking fake news?

Do you have some other estimates for what big tax cuts and trillion dollar stimulus will do to debt?

Can you drop your intellectual laziness for just one second and actually make a POSITIVE case based on SOMETHING?

You cut and paste a vague graph and expect to be taken seriously? What is the source of the graph? Is the graph copyrighted? You post a meme and then chastise others for mental laziness? You have no case, just a silly meme, you didn't even have to think, you just did a cut and paste, that is it.
I think he thinks that the chart he posted has actually happened.

AMAZING.

Now STFU.

Oh for christ sakes

Debt will go down when more people are working, paying taxes, supporting local school districts and infrastructure programs. We need manufacturing jobs in America.

How 's this for crappola Divine?
in Feb. of 2015, Obama proposed spending about $450 billion on infrastructure, and outlined how it would be paid for. Republicans sniffed, blabbered something about it being too expensive, then ignored it. Then Trump comes along and says he wants to spend ONE TRILLION on infrastructure, WITHOUT paying for it. Should take the Republicans about an hour or so to approve it while they blabber something about Obama not caring about infrastructure. not you perhaps but those that represent you are scum
Obama still hasn't paid for the fiasco of Obamacare, much less fixed it. Obviously our government has become dysfunctional. Not just because of the Republicans, but because both the Democrats and Republicans have moved to extremes. So much so that most Americans trust neither.

Unfortunately, their only option is to vote out incumbent parties as they did in in several past elections.

Add to this, there is a huge difference between a President who had his shot with 8 years in office and a President-elect. President-elect Obama promised a lot too. Do you recall how many of his promises were carried out?

The Obameter Pledge-o-Meter
Promise Kept
48%

Compromise
27%

Promise Broken
25%

That's a remarkably good record for a president.

Did anyone ever locate that $$$$ for those "shovel ready jobs" or did they end up in Democrat Party bosses pockets who rule the urban areas?

Did anyone ever locate that $$$$ for those "shovel ready jobs" or did they end up in Democrat Party bosses pockets who rule the urban areas?
No infrastructure no jobs and your pubs made sure there wouldn't be any

How did he win then!

imho

AMAZING.

Now STFU.

What fucking fake news?

Oh for christ sakes

Has he actuallyl done any of that? Has what he has done, actually been plotted out to determine if it is even remotely close to what they speculated?

Wow the stupidity is off the chart.

OBVIOUSLY Trump is not yet president. OBVIOUSLY his Trillion dollar stimulus and tax-cuts did not yet happen.

Equally OBVIOUS to people not entirely stupid is that we don't have to wait to spend that trillion dollars and not collect around 5 trillion dollars of revenues to know that it increases debt very substantially. DUH.

And so obviously people who voted for fiscally irresponsible Trump have no foot to stand on complain about fiscal irresponsibility of politicians.

Last edited:
The Reason That Shovel Ready Stimulus Didn't Work Is That There Wasn't Any Stimulus

Try again.

Article is half-assed horseshit.

To quote:

"The government gears up to massively boost infrastructure spending, borrows $800 billion to go do infrastructure spending and infrastructure spending falls through the floor at the same time."

1. Only 100 billion out of $870 billion was for infrastructure - how does an author make such a blatant mistake? Has he really never ever seen what stimulus components are? If so, what is he doing reporting on it?

Here's How Obama Spent $792 Billion On Fiscal Stimulus

2. To say that this spending didn't happen is ridiculous - was it never spent? was it stolen? Where did it go if not for projects that bear this program's logo all over United States?

RecoveryAct-signage.jpg

Just because infrastructure spending fell in recession as revenues plummeted doesn't mean ARRA didn't happen.

The Reason That Shovel Ready Stimulus Didn't Work Is That There Wasn't Any Stimulus

Try again.

Article is half-assed horseshit.

To quote:

"The government gears up to massively boost infrastructure spending, borrows $800 billion to go do infrastructure spending and infrastructure spending falls through the floor at the same time."

1. Only 100 billion out of $870 billion was for infrastructure - how does an author make such a blatant mistake? Has he really never ever seen what stimulus components are? If so, what is he doing reporting on it?

Here's How Obama Spent $792 Billion On Fiscal Stimulus

2. To say that this spending didn't happen is ridiculous - was it never spent? was it stolen? Where did it go if not for projects that bear this program's logo all over United States?

RecoveryAct-signage.jpg

Just because infrastructure spending fell in recession as revenues plummeted doesn't mean ARRA didn't happen.

Our main highway here was widened from two lanes to four (about 20 miles at least) and is now a smooth major artery. That began as soon as the ARRA went through. We had similar signs up. So of course it happened; I see the results literally every time I leave the house.

No idea how many jobs that created but obviously that road didn't just build itself.

So, can any of you name the qualifications (as determined by the Constitution) to be elected President?

I'm talking about the legal language, not your personal opinions nor your personal feelings.

As I understand it, there are only three qualifications for being Elected President.

He is both qualified and has an electoral mandate from the people.

Since he couldn't even beat Hillary Clinton, no, the PEOPLE did not give Trump a mandate. Also, 'mandate' is just a nonsensical word people throw around to no good purpose.

The Democrats in the Senate will shove any semblance of a mandate right up Trump's butt.
MANDATE biggest electoral win in 100 years! Wow, with both other houses! You lose again

AMAZING.

Now STFU.

Oh for christ sakes

Hmmm, hasn't taken office yet and you got a graph. Well fk why do anything you got all the answers

Since he couldn't even beat Hillary Clinton, no, the PEOPLE did not give Trump a mandate. Also, 'mandate' is just a nonsensical word people throw around to no good purpose.

The Democrats in the Senate will shove any semblance of a mandate right up Trump's butt.
MANDATE biggest electoral win in 100 years! Wow, with both other houses! You lose again
You fool THIS was a mandate
1992 and 1996 US Presidential Election Results Maps - Bill Clinton ...
clinton.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=004025
Oct 5, 2010 - Map of the 1992 US presidential election results. Bill Clinton defeated George H. W. Bush with 43 percent of the popular vote and 370 electoral votes. Map of the 1996 US presidential election results. Bill Clinton defeated Bob Dole with 49 percent of the popular vote and 379 electoral votes.

Obama had a bigger electoral win in 2012, fucktard.

imho

What fucking fake news?

Oh for christ sakes

OBVIOUSLY Trump is not yet president. OBVIOUSLY his Trillion dollar stimulus and tax-cuts did not yet happen.

Equally OBVIOUS to people not entirely stupid is that we don't have to wait to spend that trillion dollars and not collect around 5 trillion dollars of revenues to know that it increases debt very substantially. DUH.

And so obviously people who voted for fiscally irresponsible Trump have no foot to stand on complain about fiscal irresponsibility of politicians.

That is why your chart is stupid, no source, nothing. I never claimed Trump was fiscally responsible, that is why I didn't vote for him. He seems like another liberal spender.

What fucking fake news?

That is why your chart is stupid, no source, nothing. I never claimed Trump was fiscally responsible, that is why I didn't vote for him. He seems like another liberal spender.

lol ok, my chart is stupid and unsourced (even though the link is right under it)...but you agree with the argument I was making with it....so what is your point again?

Forum List

Back