I have a question for the whole forum

These 'professional' politicians have a decades long track record of failure and corruption

Which is totally not like Trump...who has decades long track record of failures, corruption deceit and amorality in business and personal life.

But now that he has actual responsibility to America everything is different, sure.
How did he win then!

I keep hearing this "Trump is unqualified" to be president.

So, can any of you name the qualifications (as determined by the Constitution) to be elected President?

I'm talking about the legal language, not your personal opinions nor your personal feelings.

As I understand it, there are only three qualifications for being Elected President.

So have at it. Impress all your friends with the right answer.
He is both qualified and has an electoral mandate from the people.
Says the man from the family of 2 presidents who voted against him
Jebs a loser.

So, can any of you name the qualifications (as determined by the Constitution) to be elected President?

I'm talking about the legal language, not your personal opinions nor your personal feelings.

As I understand it, there are only three qualifications for being Elected President.

He lost

These 'professional' politicians have a decades long track record of failure and corruption

Which is totally not like Trump...who has decades long track record of failures, corruption deceit and amorality in business and personal life.

But now that he has actual responsibility to America everything is different, sure.
How did he win then!

It was a vast conspiracy cooked up by the 'rich' and that mean JR Ewing guy from Dallas.:mad-61:

Which is totally not like Trump...who has decades long track record of failures and corruption in business and personal life.

But now that he has actual responsibility to America everything will be different.

What the hell are you blubbering about lib? Do you honestly expect anyone to believe a multi billionaire is a failure? Good God stop huffing glue.

Do you honestly believe that the greatest nation on earth, ran by all them despicable politicians since it's inception, is a failure?

Look dummy, $20 trillion dollars in debt, that's what failure looks like. A raided social security trust fund, $100 trillion in unfunded promised benefits. Crumbling infrastructure. Pollution spewing inner city cesspools, that's what failure looks like. Unsecured borders, thousands of American citizens killed, raped, assaulted by illegals each year that's what failure looks like.

Apparently you wanted me to smack you silly, enjoy.

AMAZING.

You first shoot your foot off and then think you can stand on something when it comes to fiscal issues?

Debt%20under%20candidates%20proposals.JPG

That red stuff is what YOU voted for. That blue stuff is what I voted for.

Now STFU.

In you opinion who is good for America and HOW??
I would have voted for Kasich, Webb and, in a few years, Rubio.

One thing to remember is we aren't voting for "King". POTUS has certain limited powers. He can influence but he can't dictate. This applies to the fears of Hillary banning guns or Trump banning abortion. Neither can do it without the support of Congress.

No President can sign a bill that doesn't exist. What we'll more likely see with Trump and a Republican Congress is a 5-45 degree turn to the right, not a 180 degree turn. If they act contrary to the desires of a majority of Americans, they'll get their asses handed to them during the 2018 Mid-Term elections just like Obama did in 2010.

MID-TERM ELECTIONS 2010: Democrats lose the House in Republican tsunami | Daily Mail Online
A tidal wave of voter anger today swept the Republicans to a historic victory in the U.S. mid-term elections.

President Barack Obama is facing a bleak political landscape after voters delivered a stinging blow, handing control of the House of Representatives over to the GOP.

Media outlets across the country are confidently projecting an enormous Republican victory with Fox anticipating a massive gain of 60 seats for the Republicans - the biggest margin for 62 years.

How did he win then!
He won because of an unwarranted hate for Clinton and those carried away with a TV performer, a huckster

imho

How did he win then!
He won because of an unwarranted hate for Clinton and those carried away with a TV performer, a huckster

imho
You do realize that the Clintons are the most repugnant of people?

How did he win then!

imho

It was great to finally see the Clinton's get theirs. That Bill was hopping up and down on election day thinking Hillary had it in the bag, then to lose, we bushwhacked her good could our victory have been any sweeter? :eusa_dance:

How did he win then!

imho

It was great to finally see the Clinton's get theirs. That Bill was hopping up and down on election day thinking Hillary had it in the bag, then to lose, we bushwhacked her good could our victory have been any sweeter? :eusa_dance:
He knew that was the only loophole he had to get at interns again…

How did he win then!

imho
You do realize thats just a lot of Repub crappola ? And they have simps believing it

How did he win then!

imho

My opinion is that the working middle class got tired of being ignored by the two parties and voted for a voice, however I think it will be for not.

I think Clinton was a horrible choice for President and the Democrats some how thought people would vote for her because of who she was. Had her last name not been Bush or Clinton, she would have won.

He lost
Who lost? Trump was just voted in as President. That is not losing.

My opinion is that the working middle class got tired of being ignored by the two parties and voted for a voice, however I think it will be for not.

I think Clinton was a horrible choice for President and the Democrats some how thought people would vote for her because of who she was. Had her last name not been Bush or Clinton, she would have won.
The Democrats fucked themselves two ways loooong before their email was hacked. 1) they fostered a system that allowed the DNC elite to pick and choose their candidates by committee, not popular vote. 2) They picked Hillary.

When it was revealed that Hillary had been anointed as Obama's successor long before the Convention, the DNC membership started to fracture and consume itself. As other posts/links have proved, more people were voting against Hillary than for Trump. I was among a small percentage voting against both.

How did he win then!

imho
He won because of who he is! Just to educate your silly ass

Which is totally not like Trump...who has decades long track record of failures and corruption in business and personal life.

But now that he has actual responsibility to America everything will be different.

What the hell are you blubbering about lib? Do you honestly expect anyone to believe a multi billionaire is a failure? Good God stop huffing glue.

Do you honestly believe that the greatest nation on earth, ran by all them despicable politicians since it's inception, is a failure?

Look dummy, $20 trillion dollars in debt, that's what failure looks like. A raided social security trust fund, $100 trillion in unfunded promised benefits. Crumbling infrastructure. Pollution spewing inner city cesspools, that's what failure looks like. Unsecured borders, thousands of American citizens killed, raped, assaulted by illegals each year that's what failure looks like.

Apparently you wanted me to smack you silly, enjoy.

AMAZING.

You first shoot your foot off and then think you can stand on something when it comes to fiscal issues?

Debt%20under%20candidates%20proposals.JPG

That red stuff is what YOU voted for. That blue stuff is what I voted for.

Now STFU.
Do you even realize that the chart you posted has no information detailing what it is supposed to represent? Strikes Me as fantasy.

He lost
Who lost? Trump was just voted in as President. That is not losing.
Jeb bush. That was my answer to the post question and he lost

Forum List

Back