I have a question for the whole forum

I keep hearing this "Trump is unqualified" to be president.

So, can any of you name the qualifications (as determined by the Constitution) to be elected President?

I'm talking about the legal language, not your personal opinions nor your personal feelings.

As I understand it, there are only three qualifications for being Elected President.

So have at it. Impress all your friends with the right answer.
Silly premise.

There are, indeed, hard-and-fast Constitutional requirements, and these are not negotiable.

However, there are also common-sense and historical qualifications --- i.e., attributes, that common sense and experience teach us, contribute to a successful presidency.

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Name does, indeed, meet the simplistic hard-and-fast Constitutional requirements.

However, he appears to lack most of the attributes that common sense and experience teach us, contribute to a successful presidency.

Not the least of which is sanity.

I am a left partisan now not trying to hide it, and am an anti smoker But what I do know is that repubs are bad for America..bad for children bad for the old bad for the kids going to college
Of course you are. If you weren't you wouldn't hate those on the right as you do much less declare them as "bad for America..bad for children bad for the old bad for the kids going to college".
In you opinion who is good for America and HOW??

Yet you have no proof she even drink booze...
Yet she is secretive about her medical issues. Why?

"Secretive"? Meaning she fails to respond to fake news articles from Macedonia continually yammering "Hillary has Parkinson's... Hillary has cancer.... Hillary has epilepsy... Hillary has dementia.... Hillary has lazy eye.... Hillary has runny nose... Hillary has Globner's disease...... Hillary has the Heartbreak of Psoriasis"....... member that going on all summer?

Trump has them What AH must show off like that even a billionaire ??And hills cut ?Her tax returns speak for themselves What about a crook hiding his ?? EVEN after he won??
No doubt he does. I haven't seen them, so obviously you follow his lifestyle a lot more closer than I do. Yes, they do. She goes from "dead broke" to $30M+ How? "Donations" to her charity, secret speeches to Goldman-Sachs. You know, the usual cronyism of the Liberal Elite.

You want to know how she earned her money- its all there in her tax returns- you don't even have to make them up like you are doing.

You seem to be upset that she didn't get her money like the Conservative elite- the old fashioned way of being born into money like Trump.
Incorrect, I just enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy of the LWLs who keep bitching about Trump's golden toilet seats, but never, ever say one bad word about Hillary's millions.

Frankly I don't begrudge either Trump or Clinton their money. Just in the case of Hillary Clinton we know how she made all of her money, while in the case of Trump, we really only have speculation.

However, Trump is the one who set up a 'charity' that he has used as a personal piggy bank- including using it to have two portraits of himself- and hasn't donated to himself in 8 years.

And he's also the one who continually makes an issue of it. Even to the point of wildly exaggerating his own net worth, as if it's a basis for the poor and poorly educated to vote for him. If there be a money issue --- THAT is it.

So, can any of you name the qualifications (as determined by the Constitution) to be elected President?

I'm talking about the legal language, not your personal opinions nor your personal feelings.

As I understand it, there are only three qualifications for being Elected President.

There really is,,none.....
Incorrect, there are three.
He said he already knew about the three, soo no need to reiterate
If I recall alcoholism is a unqualified attribute and the closest to that would have been hildabeast. I watched her face plant into an SUV. Laughed my ass off.
Yet you have no proof she even drink booze...
I don't need any right? No evidence the Russians did anything you all believe it. So I'll take what I saw and make the claim. No other reason was given right? So drunk!

He is both qualified and has an electoral mandate from the people.

These 'professional' politicians have a decades long track record of failure and corruption

Which is totally not like Trump...who has decades long track record of failures, corruption deceit and amorality in business and personal life.

But now that he has actual responsibility to America everything is different, sure.

These 'professional' politicians have a decades long track record of failure and corruption

Which is totally not like Trump...who has decades long track record of failures and corruption in business and personal life.

But now that he has actual responsibility to America everything will be different.

What the hell are you blubbering about lib? Do you honestly expect anyone to believe a multi billionaire is a failure? Good God stop huffing glue.

Which is totally not like Trump...who has decades long track record of failures and corruption in business and personal life.

But now that he has actual responsibility to America everything will be different.

What the hell are you blubbering about lib? Do you honestly expect anyone to believe a multi billionaire is a failure? Good God stop huffing glue.

Do you honestly believe that the greatest nation on earth, ran by all them despicable politicians since it's inception, is a failure?

He is both qualified and has an electoral mandate from the people.
Says the man from the family of 2 presidents who voted against him

Do you honestly believe that the greatest nation on earth, ran by all them despicable politicians since it's inception, is a failure?

Look dummy, $20 trillion dollars in debt, that's what failure looks like. A raided social security trust fund, $100 trillion in unfunded promised benefits. Crumbling infrastructure. Pollution spewing inner city cesspools, that's what failure looks like. Unsecured borders, thousands of American citizens killed, raped, assaulted by illegals each year that's what failure looks like.

Apparently you wanted me to smack you silly, enjoy.

Forum List

Back