I have a question for the whole forum

Average income of Americans has fallen while Hillary's income puts her deep into the 1 percent club.

The Average Net Worth By Age For The Upper Middle Class | Financial Samurai
median-net-worth-728x468.png

FS-Average-NW-Above-Avg-Person-728x314.png

Trump has them What AH must show off like that even a billionaire ??And hills cut ?Her tax returns speak for themselves What about a crook hiding his ?? EVEN after he won??
No doubt he does. I haven't seen them, so obviously you follow his lifestyle a lot more closer than I do. Yes, they do. She goes from "dead broke" to $30M+ How? "Donations" to her charity, secret speeches to Goldman-Sachs. You know, the usual cronyism of the Liberal Elite.

You want to know how she earned her money- its all there in her tax returns- you don't even have to make them up like you are doing.

You seem to be upset that she didn't get her money like the Conservative elite- the old fashioned way of being born into money like Trump.

Trump has them What AH must show off like that even a billionaire ??And hills cut ?Her tax returns speak for themselves What about a crook hiding his ?? EVEN after he won??
No doubt he does. I haven't seen them, so obviously you follow his lifestyle a lot more closer than I do. Yes, they do. She goes from "dead broke" to $30M+ How? "Donations" to her charity, secret speeches to Goldman-Sachs. You know, the usual cronyism of the Liberal Elite.

You want to know how she earned her money- its all there in her tax returns- you don't even have to make them up like you are doing.

You seem to be upset that she didn't get her money like the Conservative elite- the old fashioned way of being born into money like Trump.
Incorrect, I just enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy of the LWLs who keep bitching about Trump's golden toilet seats, but never, ever say one bad word about Hillary's millions.

Incorrect, I just enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy of the LWLs who keep bitching about Trump's golden toilet seats, but never, ever say one bad word about Hillary's millions.
You blame clintons for making money writing books and giving speeches Their tax returns are out there Your thief is afraid to show his even AFTER hes won

You blame clintons for making money writing books and giving speeches Their tax returns are out there Your thief is afraid to show his even AFTER hes won
No, I blame you for being a hypocrite who attacks non-Democrats for making money, but don't apply the same standards to the Liberal Elite.

The only Liberal I fully respect is Sanders because actually walks the walk. I don't agree with him, but I do respect him. Hillary, Bill, Pelosi, Moore and the rest of the Limousine Liberals are hypocrites who fleece their constituents just as surely as Jesse Jackson does his.

No, I blame you for being a hypocrite who attacks non-Democrats for making money, but don't apply the same standards to the Liberal Elite.

The only Liberal I fully respect is Sanders because actually walks the walk. I don't agree with him, but I do respect him. Hillary, Bill, Pelosi, Moore and the rest of the Limousine Liberals are hypocrites who fleece their constituents just as surely as Jesse Jackson does his.
Yeah windy they could be Republicans I'm going to make out better with chump in office but was a hill supporter because I put America first Too bad repubs don't feel that way too They put party first

Yeah windy they could be Republicans I'm going to make out better with chump in office but was a hill supporter because I put America first Too bad repubs don't feel that way too They put party first
Awesome. Insult. Proclamation you know best. Insult. Insult. I expect nothing less from a partisan extremist.

Awesome. Insult. Proclamation you know best. Insult. Insult. I expect nothing less from a partisan extremist.
This partisan was a republican all my life UNTIL 2 or 3 months after voting for GWB Have never voted repub since and will never again

Frankly I don't begrudge either Trump or Clinton their money. Just in the case of Hillary Clinton we know how she made all of her money, while in the case of Trump, we really only have speculation.

However, Trump is the one who set up a 'charity' that he has used as a personal piggy bank- including using it to have two portraits of himself- and hasn't donated to himself in 8 years.

Frankly I don't begrudge either Trump or Clinton their money. Just in the case of Hillary Clinton we know how she made all of her money, while in the case of Trump, we really only have speculation.

However, Trump is the one who set up a 'charity' that he has used as a personal piggy bank- including using it to have two portraits of himself- and hasn't donated to himself in 8 years.
Me neither. God Bless America. OTOH, unlike you, I think they are both dirty. Not dirty legally, that's what fucking lawyers are for, but dirty ethically.

This partisan was a republican all my life UNTIL 2 or 3 months after voting for GWB Have never voted repub since and will never again
The worst anti-smokers are often former smokers. Regardless of your voting history prior to 9/11, you've said nothing to dissuade me that you are not a far Left partisan now.

I keep hearing this "Trump is unqualified" to be president.

So, can any of you name the qualifications (as determined by the Constitution) to be elected President?

I'm talking about the legal language, not your personal opinions nor your personal feelings.

As I understand it, there are only three qualifications for being Elected President.

So have at it. Impress all your friends with the right answer.
A 35 year old citizen with a pulse.

My, my, my. Pretty sad when you have to set the bar this low for your guy.

Me neither. God Bless America. OTOH, unlike you, I think they are both dirty. Not dirty legally, that's what fucking lawyers are for, but dirty ethically.

Perhaps- but only one of them has been transparent regarding her income- and only one has used his charity like a piggy bank.

If you let Russia hack your whole damn party, you are unqualified to lead.
LOL....I misunderstood your post. and had to rewrite my response.
I am still not convinced the Russians were responsible for hacking the Chappaqua Server.
No matter.
Clinton was a bad candidate. She had no message.

Last edited:

So, can any of you name the qualifications (as determined by the Constitution) to be elected President?

I'm talking about the legal language, not your personal opinions nor your personal feelings.

As I understand it, there are only three qualifications for being Elected President.

A 35 year old citizen with a pulse.

My, my, my. Pretty sad when you have to set the bar this low for your guy.
Since when are the Constitutionally listed requirements "setting the bar low"?

This topic is funny. This is the EXACT SAME THING the Democrats pulled out of their asses when the Republicans were pointing out Obama's inexperience in 2008.

"Well, accordin to dat dere Constushun, he only need be 35 year old citizen."

To which the Right replied, "He ain't no citizen! He's a niggra from Kenya!"

Donald Trump clearly meets the eligibility requirements just like President Obama.

That doesn't mean that either is automatically 'qualified' to be President.
What is the definition of qualified?

Forum List

Back