I have a question for the whole forum

Agreed. Add to this alcoholism and compulsive lying disorder are also disqualifying. So who did you think should have won?

"Alcoholism"? :dunno:

Bad as Rump is he's not known to drink alcohol at all. His problems are internally generated.
His brother died from it and that may be a reason he doesn't drink.

Now --- lines of coke before a debate, that's another matter. ::snort::
He does sniffle a lot
You would if you stood next to the stench he was standing next to!
Melania is not that bad...she just takes some getting used to

If I was a billionaire, I'd probably get used to having a few gold digging whores around myself.
I'd be kiss'n them and grabbing their pussies

I keep hearing this "Trump is unqualified" to be president.

So, can any of you name the qualifications (as determined by the Constitution) to be elected President?

I'm talking about the legal language, not your personal opinions nor your personal feelings.

As I understand it, there are only three qualifications for being Elected President.

So have at it. Impress all your friends with the right answer.

Donald Trump clearly meets the eligibility requirements just like President Obama.

That doesn't mean that either is automatically 'qualified' to be President.
Obamas still not qualified to be potus....:lol:

And that is of course a subjective opinion.

Trump is not qualified to be president- but he is completely eligible.
No, you don't get to pick your definitions. The Constitution says what qualifies a person to be elected. The list of qualifications are expressly stated.

Melania is not that bad...she just takes some getting used to
Translation: It's okay to attack the spouse and family of a political opponent as long as it's the opposition. Of course, if it's our side, it's verboten to attack family!
Republican credo Hurray for us Fk you
Fuck you....

It's always been the tradition of Republicans with you LWNJs.....
where you breathe owebo

So, can any of you name the qualifications (as determined by the Constitution) to be elected President?

I'm talking about the legal language, not your personal opinions nor your personal feelings.

As I understand it, there are only three qualifications for being Elected President.

Donald Trump clearly meets the eligibility requirements just like President Obama.

No, you don't get to pick your definitions. The Constitution says what qualifies a person to be elected. The list of qualifications are expressly stated.

Oh for shit's sake. You don't get a monopoly on definitions either Hunior.

qual·i·fi·ca·tion
ˌkwäləfəˈkāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: qualification; plural noun: qualifications
  1. 1.
    a quality or accomplishment that makes someone suitable for a particular job or activity.
    "only one qualification required—a fabulous sense of humor"
    • the action or fact of becoming qualified as a practitioner of a particular profession or activity.
      "an opportunity for student teachers to share experiences before qualification"
      synonyms: certificate, diploma, degree, license, document, warrant; More
      eligibility, acceptability, adequacy;
      proficiency, skill, ability, capability, aptitude
      "a teaching qualification"
    • a condition that must be fulfilled before a right can be acquired; an official requirement.
      "the five-year residency qualification for presidential candidates"
  2. 2.
    the action or fact of qualifying or being eligible for something.
    "they need to beat Poland to ensure qualification for the World Cup finals"
--- You keep leaning on "but the Constitution says" as your crutch, but your OP didn't start there. It started with "I keep hearing Rump is unqualified". Well that wasn't the Constitution talking, that was contemporary people analyzing a specific person.

So NO you don't get to redefine the meaning they were using into a different meaning. That means you have not rendered their opinions inoperative, which is what you've been trying to say with this entire weasel-word thread. You're playing semantics games, nothing more.

Every voter gets to decide who is qualified.

The Constitution says what the requirements are for a candidate to be eligible.

You started this stupid thread- you are stuck with it.

The Constitution provides the legal requirements to be eligible to be President.
Every voter decides whether or not a candidate is actually qualified to be President.

And Trump certainly meets the eligibility requirements- he just isn't qualified- in my opinion.

But in the opinion of enough people like you- he is.

Trump and Obama- both equally eligible.

Who did H Clinton screw gaining her wealth ?,,,,,,, most to clinton foundation ... compared to the pos with golden toilets?
Her constituents and those donating to her "charity".
Her donations from her charity are among the HIGHEST ranked among those who check foundation integrity
Meanwhile the piece of manure Chump gives shit ,,,OPM to himself Golden toilets???

Who did H Clinton screw gaining her wealth ?,,,,,,, most to clinton foundation ... compared to the pos with golden toilets?
Her donations from her charity are among the HIGHEST ranked among those who check foundation integrity
Meanwhile the piece of manure Chump gives shit ,,,OPM to himself Golden toilets???
I'm sure she gives away a lot of money after she takes her multi-million dollar cut.

What is this fascination you have for golden toilets?

I'm sure she gives away a lot of money after she takes her multi-million dollar cut.

Does Trump have a Golden Shower too?

Trump has them What AH must show off like that even a billionaire ??And hills cut ?Her tax returns speak for themselves What about a crook hiding his ?? EVEN after he won??

Trump has them What AH must show off like that even a billionaire ??And hills cut ?Her tax returns speak for themselves What about a crook hiding his ?? EVEN after he won??
No doubt he does. I haven't seen them, so obviously you follow his lifestyle a lot more closer than I do. Yes, they do. She goes from "dead broke" to $30M+ How? "Donations" to her charity, secret speeches to Goldman-Sachs. You know, the usual cronyism of the Liberal Elite.

Forum List

Back