I have a question for the whole forum

I keep hearing this "Trump is unqualified" to be president.

So, can any of you name the qualifications (as determined by the Constitution) to be elected President?

I'm talking about the legal language, not your personal opinions nor your personal feelings.

As I understand it, there are only three qualifications for being Elected President.

So have at it. Impress all your friends with the right answer.

Donald Trump clearly meets the eligibility requirements just like President Obama.

That doesn't mean that either is automatically 'qualified' to be President.
Obamas still not qualified to be potus....:lol:

And that is of course a subjective opinion.

Trump is not qualified to be president- but he is completely eligible.

So, can any of you name the qualifications (as determined by the Constitution) to be elected President?

I'm talking about the legal language, not your personal opinions nor your personal feelings.

As I understand it, there are only three qualifications for being Elected President.

Donald Trump clearly meets the eligibility requirements just like President Obama.

Under what criteria, other than the Constitution, does qualified apply?

Already explained- you just ignore my differentiation

Trump and Obama were both eligible to be President.

Whether or not either of them were qualified when they were elected is a subjective opinion.

Quite objective for those of us who have not lived under a rock for the past 8 years.....

....Narcissistic personality disorder has no place whatsoever in the military. Much less a commanding position in it.
Agreed. Add to this alcoholism and compulsive lying disorder are also disqualifying. So who did you think should have won?

"Alcoholism"? :dunno:
You don't think alcoholism or other addictions should be cause for disqualification? Why?

Besides the "D" and the "R" aspect, what factors do you think should be disqualifying for POTUS?

Well that is of course an entirely subjective matter- which each voter has to decide.

What issues disqualifies a candidate in the mind of any specific voter?

Could be religion, could be policy positions, could be military experience(or lack thereof), could be personality, or just experience(or lack thereof)

Quite objective for those of us who have not lived under a rock for the past 8 years.....

Well those of you wouldn't know what is objective if it was a meteor and hit you.

Well those of you wouldn't know what is objective if it was a meteor and hit you.
Exactly....Obama is anything but a leader.....

....Narcissistic personality disorder has no place whatsoever in the military. Much less a commanding position in it.
Agreed. Add to this alcoholism and compulsive lying disorder are also disqualifying. So who did you think should have won?

Bad as Rump is he's not known to drink alcohol at all. His problems are internally generated.
His brother died from it and that may be a reason he doesn't drink.

Now --- lines of coke before a debate, that's another matter. ::snort::
He does sniffle a lot

Bad as Rump is he's not known to drink alcohol at all. His problems are internally generated.

:link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link:

He does sniffle a lot
You would if you stood next to the stench he was standing next to!

Leader? :hellno::hellno::hellno::hellno:

He does sniffle a lot
Melania is not that bad...she just takes some getting used to

D TRUMP had to be rich and white

Leader? :hellno::hellno::hellno::hellno:
Bullshit Republican slimebag bullshit

D TRUMP had to be rich and white
Racist....

He does sniffle a lot

If I was a billionaire, I'd probably get used to having a few gold digging whores around myself.

He does sniffle a lot

If I was a billionaire, I'd probably get used to having a few gold digging whores around myself.

Instead you're a pauper and settle for other old homos

He does sniffle a lot

Your small hands would still be funny....:lol:

Forum List

Back