I have a question

Why did they leave out the part where God turned his arm white then back? :lol:

It was leprosy or like leprosy. The King James is a near - literal Bible so I don't know where you got the word "white" from.

Exodus 4:6 And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.

Leviticus 13:3 And the priest shall look on the plague in the skin of the flesh: and when the hair in the plague is turned white, and the plague in sight be deeper than the skin of his flesh, it is a plague of leprosy: and the priest shall look on him, and pronounce him unclean.

From the snow part.

And what does skin look like when it loses its pigment? Pink or white.

It was leprosy or like leprosy. The King James is a near - literal Bible so I don't know where you got the word "white" from.

Exodus 4:6 And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.

Leviticus 13:3 And the priest shall look on the plague in the skin of the flesh: and when the hair in the plague is turned white, and the plague in sight be deeper than the skin of his flesh, it is a plague of leprosy: and the priest shall look on him, and pronounce him unclean.

From the snow part.

I would actually think pink since there are capillaries in the skin. However why would they use "snow" like an adjective to describe pink? It is well known that in the Bible the color of leprosy was white.

Last edited:
From the snow part.

I would actually think pink since there are capillaries in the skin. However why would they use "snow" like an adjective to describe pink? It is well known that in the Bible the color of leprosy was white.

I've seen an albino black man before.

What color is leprosy?

The symptoms of leprosy are irregular spots and patches on the skin. These are either lighter colored than the surrounding skin, or reddish in color.

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leprosy

What color is leprosy?

The symptoms of leprosy are irregular spots and patches on the skin. These are either lighter colored than the surrounding skin, or reddish in color.

Leprosy - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You didnt answer my question. Why would they use snow to describe the color. Snow is not normally pink.

According to the Levitical text, the characteristic features of leprosy were: (1) bright white spots or patches on the skin the hair on which also was white;

LEPROSY - JewishEncyclopedia.com

Jesus walked around a corner and a demon almost walked right into Him. The demon was shocked to see Him, and asked Him what He was doing here before His time. Christ silenced the demon so the demon couldn't alert the others. 'Before His time' means the demons know He's coming after them, down here, on earth. They know how this all ends.

Did they not know about the cross? Was that an end around by God and Christ that the demons didn't even see coming? I'd love it if that's how it happened, the best strategic move ever! But I find it a little hard to believe that the demons didn't know the plan.

And:
God told Adam to replenish the earth.
Replenish means to make full or complete again. From the root word plenir - to fill. Adam was to refill the earth.
So what filled it before Adam was told to redo it?

Demon is a symbolic name for fear. It's the fear of man that comes from God's plan called Lucifer and the beast that keeps man from knowing who his true existence is in the mind of our Creator. These deceptive thoughts that man lives with causes all kinds of fear ( demons ).

The fears that us saints were born into this world with are totally removed by our Creator except for eating food, wearing clothes and getting a good night's sleep while we're preaching the only gospel ( voice of God ).

What color is leprosy?

You didnt answer my question. Why would they use snow to describe the color. Snow is not normally pink.

According to the Levitical text, the characteristic features of leprosy were: (1) bright white spots or patches on the skin the hair on which also was white;

"(1) bright white spots or patches on the skin the hair on which also was white"- Jewish Encyclopedia

The Jewish Encyclopedia says what I said so why are you quoting it to me?

What color is leprosy?

"(1) bright white spots or patches on the skin the hair on which also was white"- Jewish Encyclopedia

The Jewish Encyclopedia says what I said so why are you quoting it to me?

Because your link did not specify the Biblical definition and instead went to the one that did not apply in this context.

This is different from the definition I found.

Can you explain why they would use snow to describe the color pink?

Last edited:
It really doesn't matter to me if the Hebrews were Black or White. I do feel that historical evidence tends to show them to be Semite. The Arabs are related to the Hebrews by way of Hagar (an Egyptian mother), Abraham (the father), and Ishmael (their son). The simple fact is that Arabs tend to be olive but not actually Black. The VAST majority of Jews living today are rather medium to light toned with the SMALL exception of Ethiopian Jews. If all the early Hebrews were indeed Black, then the vast majority of Jews today would be Black. HOWEVER, they are not. Just because an artifact shows a dark individual, doesn't represent an entire nation

Asclepias,

I'm less likely to accept information on this topic without seeing credentials and a lot more research.
I'm actually going to look at material on the matter with increased scrutiny.
It doesn't matter to me what color they were because all color is beautiful.
It matters if the information is wrong because I'm looking for clarity and relevance on top of Biblical truth.

The reality is that you probably aren't going to change the museums by yourself without the scholar's help.

Chuck

There are no credentials listed on that site and the site is just an attack on white people.
What do you call Italians in this country? They didn't own slaves and when did they immigrate? If I found different information in an Italian museum, what would you say about their evidence?

Why would you say that? its telling the truth not attacking anyone. What credentials does your link have that somehow top the multiple ones I have listed?

What do Italians have to do with what we are talking about? BTW can you answer my first question? If they werent Black then what were they?

I find it odd that they be so determined he couldn't possibly be black. Seriously. Who cares. It was just a body he used as a means to an end.

There are no credentials listed on that site and the site is just an attack on white people.
What do you call Italians in this country? They didn't own slaves and when did they immigrate? If I found different information in an Italian museum, what would you say about their evidence?

Why would you say that? its telling the truth not attacking anyone. What credentials does your link have that somehow top the multiple ones I have listed?

What do Italians have to do with what we are talking about? BTW can you answer my first question? If they werent Black then what were they?

I find it odd that they be so determined he couldn't possibly be black. Seriously. Who cares. It was just a body he used as a means to an end.

If I called a few Synagogues, I think they would feel different.

Academia wouldn't accept the idea that they were orange either without some proof.

If I called a few Synagogues, I think they would feel different.

Academia wouldn't accept the idea that they were orange either without some proof.

Seriously. You have to go to the possibility of orange people as opposed to "Yes, there is a solid chance he was a black man."

It really doesn't matter to me if the Hebrews were Black or White. I do feel that historical evidence tends to show them to be Semite. The Arabs are related to the Hebrews by way of Hagar (an Egyptian mother), Abraham (the father), and Ishmael (their son). The simple fact is that Arabs tend to be olive but not actually Black. The VAST majority of Jews living today are rather medium to light toned with the SMALL exception of Ethiopian Jews. If all the early Hebrews were indeed Black, then the vast majority of Jews today would be Black. HOWEVER, they are not. Just because an artifact shows a dark individual, doesn't represent an entire nation

I'd say your response proves it matters a great deal. You seem to be really resistant to the idea. Like I said before the evidence also showed the Columbus discovered America which is just the first of many lies scholars have given us. Semitic is a language designation not indicative of color. Arabs are not what people call a race. They are a mix of different ethnicities. There are a lot of Black Arabs even though they are not shown on the news. The VAST majority of all people in the US are different ethnicities and not Native American. Why do you say that the majority of Jews would be Black? Africa has been invaded by the Muslims and Europeans many times so it is likely that they would take on the religion of the people holding sway over their land. Its not just one artifact. Its many artifacts and also the source is from people of that time not altered images from later. Ask yourself why Santa Claus is depicted as a European white person instead of the Black person the story is created after.

Last edited:
Asclepias,

I'm less likely to accept information on this topic without seeing credentials and a lot more research.
I'm actually going to look at material on the matter with increased scrutiny.
It doesn't matter to me what color they were because all color is beautiful.
It matters if the information is wrong because I'm looking for clarity and relevance on top of Biblical truth.

The reality is that you probably aren't going to change the museums by yourself without the scholar's help.

Chuck

I appreciate your help. I find it odd that so much has been lied about and it concerns me that this is allowed to go on. We should know the truth not someone else's version of it.

Its the power of imagery. Its impossible to enslave or conquer people mentally if their version of God doesnt look like the enslavers. On the other hand if the enslavers look like God then it makes the enslaved feel their enslavement is preordained. Thats why slaves in the US were force fed a blond haired blue eyed Jesus and forbidden to practice their own religion.

Its the power of imagery. Its impossible to enslave or conquer people mentally if their version of God doesnt look like the enslavers. On the other hand if the enslavers look like God then it makes the enslaved feel their enslavement is preordained. Thats why slaves in the US were force fed a blond haired blue eyed Jesus and forbidden to practice their own religion.

Can't fault that logic.

I don't think the images that have been painted of Christ over the last 2,000 years were painted with US slaves in mind. More of an attempt to make Him less Jewish, not more white.

The trend seems to show the opposite. He had grown progressively more European to the point he was blond with blue eyes. You cant get more white than that. I dont think it was done specifically for US slaves but there is no doubt it was a powerful weapon when invading other countries in the name of God and converting them to Christians.

I don't think the images that have been painted of Christ over the last 2,000 years were painted with US slaves in mind. More of an attempt to make Him less Jewish, not more white.

The trend seems to show the opposite. He had grown progressively more European to the point he was blond with blue eyes. You cant get more white than that. I dont think it was done specifically for US slaves but there is no doubt it was a powerful weapon when invading other countries in the name of God and converting them to Christians.

Mildly OT: You have to kill the missionaries as soon as you see them. Because if they get a chance to say anything? You're going to hell.

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back