I have a question

This looks a little more promising.

I guess I have to take that back. These descriptions are all over the place and some were translated during times when it would be politically expedient to render Jesus as being white. Its almost like he appeared totally different to different people. Nazarites are known to wear dreadlocks which it appears jesus was in some descriptions of him.

what difference could it possibly make if Jesus was light or dark or somewhere in between colored skinned?

how is your desire for him to be black or at least partially black (with dreadlocks) any different from white people wanting to see him blue eyed and blond?

You are all hung up on complete bullshit.

Let it go dude......

If it didnt make a difference then why was he portrayed as white, blond with blue eyes? Evidently someone had a reason to lie so I want to know the truth and why. Its different because if white people had not lied we would know that truth.

the truth is no one knows what his skin tone was and no one has for almost 2000 years.

wherever the gospel was preached artists imagined Jesus to look like themselves. There are Asian, African, Hawaiian, Hispanic, etc.. looking Jesus' depicted out there, in art.. its not a conspiracy.

get over it.

what difference could it possibly make if Jesus was light or dark or somewhere in between colored skinned?

how is your desire for him to be black or at least partially black (with dreadlocks) any different from white people wanting to see him blue eyed and blond?

Let it go dude......

If it didnt make a difference then why was he portrayed as white, blond with blue eyes? Evidently someone had a reason to lie so I want to know the truth and why. Its different because if white people had not lied we would know that truth.

the truth is no one knows what his skin tone was and no one has for almost 2000 years.

wherever the gospel was preached artists imagined Jesus to look like themselves. There are Asian, African, Hawaiian, Hispanic, etc.. looking Jesus' depicted out there, in art.. its not a conspiracy.

get over it.

Why do you keep trying to tell people what they should think or not think, or post or not post? Did somebody lead you to believe you had some sort of super power?

get over it.

Why do you keep trying to tell people what they should think or not think, or post or not post? Did somebody lead you to believe you had some sort of super power?

excuse me for living.

The guy claimed to want to know the truth. I told it to him

I guess that is a super power around here. It sure seems to have ruffled your panties.

get over it.

excuse me for living.

I guess that is a super power around here. It sure seems to have ruffled your panties.

Ah. So - you tell people to stop posting, and stop thinking about things ... and in your world, that's just you telling them the truth?

What planet is that, if you don't mind me asking.

Let it go dude......

get over it.

It seems you probably need to get over me looking for the truth. Why does it bother you I am looking for answers? Sounds to me like everything is fine as long as it is accepted that Jesus is white but when those little nasty details come out that contradict that story we should leave it alone. Why is that if there is no conspiracy?

get over it.

excuse me for living.

You are not telling me the truth because you dont even know. All youre doing is trying to get me to stop looking.

Taking into consideration other characteristics, such as the colour of Jesus hair and beard and colour of his eyes, etc., it would appear Jesus was fair to olive complexion.

Taking into consideration other characteristics, such as the colour of Jesus hair and beard and colour of his eyes, etc., it would appear Jesus was fair to olive complexion.

My only problem with that is there are so many different descriptions of his hair, eyes and beard even among Europeans. Another thing that throws a monkey wrench in it is that Black people can have blond hair without any European ancestry at all. There are also brown and dark Black people with Blue eyes. Right now it looks like according to his lineage in the Bible he was at least mixed. There are a lot of mentions of Black Africans ancestors in blood line.

excuse me for living.

You are not telling me the truth because you dont even know. All youre doing is trying to get me to stop looking.

look all you want. I just explained that no one has known the color of his skin for almost 2000 years. Apparently his closest disciples didn't think it mattered or was worth mentioning.

That's the truth.

You seem to be upset about people worshiping Jesus as a white man instead of a black man which indicates to me your own racial prejudice and that maybe you have confused the subject of children of God with the color of his skin.

Whether Jesus was white or black or brown or pink is has always been wrong to worship him as if he was a god whether you are white or black or red or yellow..

That's the truth.

maybe you should have a look at that?

get over it.

It seems you probably need to get over me looking for the truth. Why does it bother you I am looking for answers? Sounds to me like everything is fine as long as it is accepted that Jesus is white but when those little nasty details come out that contradict that story we should leave it alone. Why is that if there is no conspiracy?

I am not upset about you looking for any truth or any answers. If you were looking for the truth you wouldn't even care at all what the color of his skin was because the truthful answer is that no one can possibly know for sure..

Google Asian or African images of Jesus and see for yourself that your claim that everyone accepts that Jesus was white is a false premise.

You reducing the conversation about Jesus to a racist position indistinguishable from racist position of the KKK, except for your own personal skin color preference, is complete bullshit. It is not a search for truth or answers but a thinly veiled attempt to replace white racism with black racism. That's what is upsetting.

You want answers about distortions of the truth about Jesus. Study Judaism, learn what the disagreement between Jesus and the religious authorities of his community was in the first place and then compared it to the bullshit the Romans put in the mouth of Jesus......

The truth ain't hard to find and impossible to conceal.

excuse me for living.

look all you want. I just explained that no one has known the color of his skin for almost 2000 years. Apparently his closest disciples didn't think it mattered or was worth mentioning.

That's the truth.

You seem to be upset about people worshiping Jesus as a white man instead of a black man which indicates to me your own racial prejudice and that maybe you have confused the subject of children of God with the color of his skin.

Whether Jesus was white or black or brown or pink is has always been wrong to worship him as if he was a god whether you are white or black or red or yellow..

That's the truth.

You can't explain the truth to me if you have no knowledge yourself. How do you know that his ethnicity is unknown? Someone went through the trouble to make sure his image was changed and that to me is an issue. You seem to be the one to have a problem with the ethnicity question. If it doesn't matter why are you upset? If you feel he is white don't worry about what I want to know. Again you don't know my truth. You know your version of the truth. Don't presume to be knowledgeable enough to tell me different. That is very vain of you.

get over it.

I am not upset about you looking for any truth or any answers. If you were looking for the truth you wouldn't even care at all what the color of his skin was because the truthful answer is that no one can possibly know for sure..

Google Asian or African images of Jesus and see for yourself that your claim that everyone accepts that Jesus was white is a false premise.

You reducing the conversation about Jesus to a racist position indistinguishable from racist position of the KKK, except for your own personal skin color preference, is complete bullshit. It is not a search for truth or answers but a thinly veiled attempt to replace white racism with black racism. That's what is upsetting.

You want answers about distortions of the truth about Jesus. Study Judaism, learn what the disagreement between Jesus and the religious authorities of his community was in the first place and then compared it to the bullshit the Romans put in the mouth of Jesus......

Please post where I claimed everyone thought Jesus was white. If you cant do that dont lie. Its a sin. Comparing me asking questions to being racist pretty much smacks of your internal fear that I have disturbed your image of Jesus with the fact that he was at least mixed. Please dont assume you have the authority to tell me what to study. Only I have that power. I dont care what disagreement Jesus had. I already know that stuff. I am looking for what ethnicity he was.

And:
God told Adam to replenish the earth.
Replenish means to make full or complete again. From the root word plenir - to fill. Adam was to refill the earth.
So what filled it before Adam was told to redo it?

Look to the original language. something is clearly lost in translation.
In three other languages I speak the phrase does not mean "make full or complete again" just the process of filling the Earth by humans.

Last edited:
Jesus walked around a corner and a demon almost walked right into Him. The demon was shocked to see Him, and asked Him what He was doing here before His time. Christ silenced the demon so the demon couldn't alert the others. 'Before His time' means the demons know He's coming after them, down here, on earth. They know how this all ends.

Did they not know about the cross? Was that an end around by God and Christ that the demons didn't even see coming? I'd love it if that's how it happened, the best strategic move ever! But I find it a little hard to believe that the demons didn't know the plan.

And:
God told Adam to replenish the earth.
Replenish means to make full or complete again. From the root word plenir - to fill. Adam was to refill the earth.
So what filled it before Adam was told to redo it?

Since the Devil is as powerful as God, the demons probably knew.

no, he never was.
and is not.

Jesus was white. So were Adam and Eve. Hasn't it always been like that?

don't get involved.
some people are simply :cuckoo: on their blackness and since it is clearly a complex of inferiority - they invent blackness in everybody in the history of the man. Even in God :)

Please post where I claimed everyone thought Jesus was white. If you cant do that dont lie. Its a sin. Comparing me asking questions to being racist pretty much smacks of your internal fear that I have disturbed your image of Jesus with the fact that he was at least mixed. Please dont assume you have the authority to tell me what to study. Only I have that power. I dont care what disagreement Jesus had. I already know that stuff. I am looking for what ethnicity he was.

lol.... why would I give a shit if Jesus was of mixed ethnicity. I am.

if all you are looking for is his ethnicity then accept what has been well known about Jesus since he walked the earth. He was Jewish.

Now I do understand that that is like saying he was Puerto Rican which means he could have been of any color as light as can be or as dark as possible.

If that is disturbing to you I really don't care.

keep on looking......keep the faith, maybe there is a dreadlock of Jesus being hidden in the basement of the Vatican...

Last edited:

lol.... why would I give a shit if Jesus was of mixed ethnicity. I am.

if all you are looking for is his ethnicity then accept what has been well known about Jesus since he walked the earth. He was Jewish.

Now I do understand that that is like saying he was Puerto Rican which means he could have been of any color as light as can be or as dark as possible.

If that is disturbing to you I really don't care.

keep on looking......keep the faith, maybe there is a dreadlock of Jesus being hidden in the basement of the Vatican...

Its pretty evident you have an issue. Why would you jump in and try to dictate what I look for? It doesn't disturb me at all what you think. It makes me laugh when people get uncomfortable when this subject is brought up. There is always at least one and it looks like...tag you're it. Jewish is more of a faith than a true ethnicity. I am also interested in what shade of brown and the physical features. I dont just accept what everyone else thinks. Only fools do that. If that bothers you I would suggest you don't read my posts. Less stressful for you.

Last edited:

That's the truth.

That's the truth.

You can't explain the truth to me if you have no knowledge yourself. How do you know that his ethnicity is unknown? Someone went through the trouble to make sure his image was changed and that to me is an issue. You seem to be the one to have a problem with the ethnicity question. If it doesn't matter why are you upset? If you feel he is white don't worry about what I want to know. Again you don't know my truth. You know your version of the truth. Don't presume to be knowledgeable enough to tell me different. That is very vain of you.

That it is.

Forum List

Back