I have a question....

If God allowed demons and devils to walk on His Earth Freely, and if the demons and devils supposedly don't care about people's lives, then wouldn't it make sense that they wouldn't care if the world is going bankrupt in morals and every good thing? So to think that they care, would be wrong. Because they really don't. So if they see people dying and being in horrendous pain, even though they are smiling and bright eyed and appear to be loving people, they really don't care if the whole entire planet blows up with everything in it. Whether they have an active part in leading the world into destruction, I don't know. But they don't care that people have pain and cry out for help..
That's why Jesus took YOUR sins away that have contributed to world evil.
And don't tell us you've never sinned.

Mankind choose the course of events, we make the mess, God simply honoring our choice.

It is nice to hear the Name of Jesus once in a while... hmm.. Jesus took MY sins away that have contributed to the world evil... and still there is enough evil to feed the world?

is it ME or is it YOU? It can't be me since you said that Jesus 'took' my sins away.. So it must be YOU.

I used to be able to hear my own heartbeat at times. Now I only hear the wind....

If God allowed demons and devils to walk on His Earth Freely, and if the demons and devils supposedly don't care about people's lives, then wouldn't it make sense that they wouldn't care if the world is going bankrupt in morals and every good thing? So to think that they care, would be wrong. Because they really don't. So if they see people dying and being in horrendous pain, even though they are smiling and bright eyed and appear to be loving people, they really don't care if the whole entire planet blows up with everything in it. Whether they have an active part in leading the world into destruction, I don't know. But they don't care that people have pain and cry out for help..

If the God you speak of is the Christian God, then it is not that they do not care. It is the destiny of mankind in the Bible. The demons and devils are God's plan for the fulfillment of the Word.....assuming of course you believe in the Bible.

I did not say you were my s0n, s0n...
Back up br0
:ack-1:
What do you have in mind s0n? I am outta here... :scared1:
G0d damn right br0
Is it safe to return s0n? I mean you are not.....*cough...cough* ...are you? :50:
0nly if y0u want t0 get y0ur internet n0se br0ke br0
If you're threatening me with a broken nose, may God place that curse right back on you in Jesus' Name. Amen.

If the God you speak of is the Christian God, then it is not that they do not care. It is the destiny of mankind in the Bible. The demons and devils are God's plan for the fulfillment of the Word.....assuming of course you believe in the Bible.

I hope God is really as nice as He says He is. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Nice Persons do not let mean people walk around other nice people. And quite frankly, you are not nice.

That's why Jesus took YOUR sins away that have contributed to world evil.
And don't tell us you've never sinned.

Mankind choose the course of events, we make the mess, God simply honoring our choice.

It is nice to hear the Name of Jesus once in a while... hmm.. Jesus took MY sins away that have contributed to the world evil... and still there is enough evil to feed the world?
Because at best 20% of the world follows Jesus.

Nice Persons do not let mean people walk around other nice people. And quite frankly, you are not nice.
Is it safe to return s0n? I mean you are not.....*cough...cough* ...are you? :50:[/QUOTE]

0nly if y0u want t0 get y0ur internet n0se br0ke br0[/QUOTE]

I hope God is really as nice as He says He is. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Again, if we are talking about the Christian Bible, it is unlikely you would ever meet him since the dead will be risen and most who survive judgment will spend all eternity on the newly reformed earth with Jesus and not in heaven with God......assuming of course you believe in the Bible.

Forum List

Back