I have a suggestion to the democratic hierarchy. Quite taking trump to court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having the SC in your back pocket is definitely an obstacle for bringing him to justice. Maybe an insurmountable one.
the SC isn't in Trumps back pocket .. the ruling today protects all POTUS from prosecution for any official acts .. for example the POTUS cant be prosecuted for a drone strike in a time of war but he could be prosecuted for killing someone that owes him money and doesnt pay up ..

Or Trump could just stop doing the type of activities that run afoul of the law. Don’t get mad at those enforcing the law get mad at the person who can’t follow the rules.
a law isn't a law until ya go to court. And you guys keep losing
this moral superiority of the left is bull shit and it's getting a little tiresome

Wait, wasn't he found criminally guilty of falsifying financial docs, financially liable for tax fraud and sexual assault. The other more consequential trials are being delayed by Repub controlled courts.

a law isn't a law until ya go to court. And you guys keep losing
this moral superiority of the left is bull shit and it's getting a little tiresome
Before the right chose to lay with a well known sinner they constantly tried to act as the party of morals. They can’t claim that anymore and it pisses them off when they are reminded of the scum they support

this trump obsession isn't turning out so well for you guys
Well I believe it prompted a major change the federal operational law pertaining to presidential duties. Once again lefty had overplayed his hand and is now bitching about the consequences. I wonder if Harry Reid can see any of this from the afterlife?

Having the SC in your back pocket is definitely an obstacle for bringing him to justice. Maybe an insurmountable one.
If the high court had come in as you evil sexual deviants wished, Obama, Biden, Clinton, and any other fascist democrats to get cheated into the office would all be immediately indicted for murder, particularly Obama who ordered the murder of two American's a father and his 15-year old son, "a 15 year old boy, murdered by Obama," then of course we have Seth Rich murdered by FBI counter-intelligence operators, not a shred of doubt exists that Obama ordered that too!

That said, I'd wager a boatload of cash you and all just like you, wouldn't mind one bit if the fascist democrat presidents were all tried for the innumerable murders they ordered, all that is important to you, is that the innocent Trump be stopped no matter what the fucking cost, and that your fascist access to our children continue on unabated, I am certain you'd cough up Obama on the spot if it was perceived as also getting rid of Trump and the United States! :wink:

Well I believe it prompted a major change the federal operational law pertaining to presidential duties. Once again lefty had overplayed his hand and is now bitching about the consequences. I wonder if Harry Reid can see any of this from the afterlife?
interesting comment to make, since harry and I belong to the same religion

Before the right chose to lay with a well known sinner they constantly tried to act as the party of morals. They can’t claim that anymore and it pisses them off when they are reminded of the scum they support
Hey asshole, you support a man whose own daughter says he molested her. Joe Biden. It pisses you off when you're reminded of what a scumbag you are. Cry harder.

Wait, wasn't he found criminally guilty of falsifying financial docs, financially liable for tax fraud and sexual assault. The other more consequential trials are being delayed by Repub controlled courts.
All money issues. But hold on for the Trump appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back