I have a theory on the UFO phenomenan; they are demonic

It's only in the New Testament that Satan becomes Jesus' enemy. .

Satan, a new word for the enemy, was the first century name given to the Nachash, the talking serpent just like manna, bread from heaven, the food of angels, became flesh, a new metaphor for teaching from God. Bread can be eaten by the toothless. Teeth are required to eat meat. If you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding!

Angels, prophets, demons, devils, children of God, children of the devil, the beasts of the field, the living and the dead, are all metaphors depicting human archetypes that reflect the heights and depths of human potential.

Its that simple. They all exist. If you don't understand that, obviously, you have never lived in a big city.

Demons surely exist just like a dope fiend exists and sin exists like a demon or dopefiend with a baseball bat lurking behind your door waiting to smash your skull and rob you blind just as soon as you come home drunk off your ass.

Last edited:
Satan, a new word for the enemy, was the first century name given to the Nachash, the talking serpent just like manna, bread from heaven, the food of angels, became flesh, a new metaphor for teaching from God. Bread can be eaten by the toothless. Teeth are required to eat meat. If you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding!

Angels, prophets, demons, devils, children of God, children of the devil, the beasts of the field, the living and the dead, are all metaphors depicting human archetypes that reflect the heights and depths of human potential.

Its that simple. They all exist. If you don't understand that, obviously, you have never lived in a big city.

Demons surely exist just like a dope fiend exists and sin exists like a demon or dopefiend with a baseball bat lurking behind your door waiting to smash your skull and rob you blind just as soon as you come home drunk off your ass.

That's fucking retarded.

Does your doctor know you are off your medications?

I'm going to posit a theory. For the sake of discussion, let's assume that the UFO's are real and are, indeed, super-advanced craft.

They're not from some far-away planet. They're from here. They're also humanoid in appearance, but they're not humans; they're demons.

Luke 10:18
King James Version
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

There is a misnomer that Satan is in Hell. You need to understand that Satan has never been to Hell. In fact, nobody is in Hell. Satan visits Earth but spends most of his time in Heaven. Yes, Satan is in Heaven. However, his days are numbered and God is going to expel him from Heaven. He will be ejected and sent to Earth.

In the aforementioned verse, I believe Jesus was speaking about the future when he said that "he saw" Satan "as lightning falling from Heaven".

Perhaps the increase (allegedly) in UFO activity are demons preparing for their lord to be cast into the Earth.

Once Satan comes to Earth, the aliens will reveal themselves to us. Satan will, of course, remain behind the scenes, so to speak. The leader of the aliens will look just like us. He will be an extraordinarily charming, witty, handsome, man and an incredible orator. He will tell the world that they come from afar and that they have been observing us for thousands of years. He will say that they are concerned for our well-being and that they want to help us to evolve and to be advanced like them. He will promise to wipe out war, disease, famines, and make every day glorious. He will perform amazing acts that are, on the surface, miracles. The world will be mesmerized and the world will fall in line to follow him. He is the anti-Christ.

Thoughts?
Opinion: UFOs, etc., are simply another "false flag" event used by the elite to control the masses. What's the best method to attempt to make a ONE WORLD ORDER? You give every person on earth a common enemy and a false flag to rally around.

Slowly......using the media and the entertainment industry THE PEOPLE's of the world are being conditioned to accept ET and especially hostile ET intelligence as a possibility. THINK ABOUT IT.

I'm going to posit a theory. For the sake of discussion, let's assume that the UFO's are real and are, indeed, super-advanced craft.

They're not from some far-away planet. They're from here. They're also humanoid in appearance, but they're not humans; they're demons.

King James Version

There is a misnomer that Satan is in Hell. You need to understand that Satan has never been to Hell. In fact, nobody is in Hell. Satan visits Earth but spends most of his time in Heaven. Yes, Satan is in Heaven. However, his days are numbered and God is going to expel him from Heaven. He will be ejected and sent to Earth.

In the aforementioned verse, I believe Jesus was speaking about the future when he said that "he saw" Satan "as lightning falling from Heaven".

Perhaps the increase (allegedly) in UFO activity are demons preparing for their lord to be cast into the Earth.

Once Satan comes to Earth, the aliens will reveal themselves to us. Satan will, of course, remain behind the scenes, so to speak. The leader of the aliens will look just like us. He will be an extraordinarily charming, witty, handsome, man and an incredible orator. He will tell the world that they come from afar and that they have been observing us for thousands of years. He will say that they are concerned for our well-being and that they want to help us to evolve and to be advanced like them. He will promise to wipe out war, disease, famines, and make every day glorious. He will perform amazing acts that are, on the surface, miracles. The world will be mesmerized and the world will fall in line to follow him. He is the anti-Christ.

Thoughts?

Probably just conspiracy theorists who are bored

King James Version

Thoughts?
I suspect these UFOs or UAPs might be piloted by Jinn.

King James Version

Thoughts?
I suspect these UFOs or UAPs might be piloted by Jinn.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

King James Version

Thoughts?
Firstly, What youre proposing is not a theory under the definition of the word. Its is your view and not a brilliant one either.

As for Satan and aliens, wake up to yourself. You're nutty.

King James Version

Thoughts?
No. They are watching us. Some are seen by people they like having a good Spirit in them. I saw two cigar shaped UFOs come really close to me. It could have very well been closer that 300 feet. A small cluster of redwood trees were between them, and me. I was looking at a computer at the time. An unusual sound made me turn around. It was a gigantic silver UFO moving slowly from my right to my left. It was an awesome sight. It sounded like a rough fire fighting plane. I was in a house in Sonoma county, near Jenner California. I was not afraid. I was awe struck. I went to look out bad when they went around where I was living. That is when I saw a smell version of itself following a the big silver cigar shaped UFO. It went out over the ocean going back inland. I did not see it again. I saw a light being at a distance, move up into he clouds when I spotted it. It had an upside down v of light, on a vertical beam of light. It would have been big, had I been where it was. One wanted to be seem. The other did not want to be seen.

Last edited:
Firstly, What youre proposing is not a theory under the definition of the word. Its is your view and not a brilliant one either.

As for Satan and aliens, wake up to yourself. You're nutty.
No. They are watching us. Some are seen by people they like having a good Spirit in them. I saw two cigar shaped UFOs come really close to me. It could have very well been closer that 300 feet. A small cluster of redwood trees were between them, and me. I was looking at a computer at the time. An unusual sound made me turn around. It was a gigantic silver UFO moving slowly from my right to my left. It was an awesome sight. It sounded like a rough fire fighting plane. I was in a house in Sonoma county, near Jenner California. I was not afraid. I was awe struck. I went to look out back when they went around where I was living. That is when I saw a smell version of itself following a the big silver cigar shaped UFO. It went out over the ocean going back inland. I did not see it again. I saw a light being at a distance, move up into he clouds when I spotted it. It had an upside down v of light, on a vertical beam of light. It would have been big, had I been where it was. One wanted to be seem. The other did not want to be seen

No. They are watching us. Some are seen by people they like having a good Spirit in them. I saw two cigar shaped UFOs come really close to me. It could have very well been closer that 300 feet. A small cluster of redwood trees were between them, and me. I was looking at a computer at the time. An unusual sound made me turn around. It was a gigantic silver UFO moving slowly from my right to my left. It was an awesome sight. It sounded like a rough fire fighting plane. I was in a house in Sonoma county, near Jenner California. I was not afraid. I was awe struck. I went to look out back when they went around where I was living. That is when I saw a smell version of itself following a the big silver cigar shaped UFO. It went out over the ocean going back inland. I did not see it again. I saw a light being at a distance, move up into he clouds when I spotted it. It had an upside down v of light, on a vertical beam of light. It would have been big, had I been where it was. One wanted to be seem. The other did not want to be seen

I wonder if you have watched the show Ancient Aliens.

They had something that the Annunaki were actually aliens.

You're just another hallucinating godbotherer . Next you'll be telling me you saw Jesus too.

King James Version

Thoughts?
Why assume they're evil just because they're different. Assuming they're alien is another mistake, given the advanced technology they may well be from our future. Also to achieve such advancement they are most likely intelligent and peaceful. Long-term prosperity for a civilization seldom comes from negative thinking.

I wonder if you have watched the show Ancient Aliens.

They had something that the Annunaki were actually aliens.

Jesus is not of this world. We are made in Christs image. We are therefore, aliens. Ever thought about that before? Our sinful body will not fair well in a zero gravity, off of the earth. The saved will have immortal bodies. The beings in those vehicles that seem to defy gravity have bodies that are not like our bodies. We could not endure instantaneous acceleration from zero to light speed, or faster.

Last edited:
How could you possibly know that?
You are projecting your self assessed perception you know everything about God. You don't. Just delusional
You are angry knowing that I know what I know, is what it is. Relax, resist the devil. That being will flee from you.

You are angry knowing that I know what I know, is what it is. Relax, resist the devil. That being will flee from you.

I'm not angry. I want you to prove you had a personal revelation from God. I know you didn't but you think you didn't.
Prove it or cut the projecting yourself as biblical Oracle.

I'll bet you'll reply with another quote etc which will prove you have nothing.

Forum List

Back