Leading theologian offering Miracle Spring water

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Rev. Peter Popoff, a scholar with many decades in the pulpit is offering this product at no cost for the asking.

Sounds like a worthwhile and effective panacea, I'd like to see how it works on coronavirus.

Rev. Peter Popoff, a scholar with many decades in the pulpit is offering this product at no cost for the asking.

Sounds like a worthwhile and effective panacea, I'd like to see how it works on coronavirus.

He's just another scam artist.

Where is the "scam"? The theologically proven liquid is being offered at no cost. It isn't like Rev. Popoff is selling it and profiting.

He's just another scam artist.

Where is the "scam"? The theologically proven liquid is being offered at no cost. It isn't like Rev. Popoff is selling it and profiting.
You know Popoff has been caught scamming SUCKKKERS before with his FAKE faith healing. His wife would screen the SUCKKKERS and radio their ailments to him and he would pretend "God" told him what ails them.

It’s free and right below it is a Seed Faith Donation with a suggested donation. This chap fancies himself a prophet as well as a honest person. Neither are true.

It doesn't work on coronavirus.
It has never worked on anything.
Multiple times throughout his career, Popoff has been exposed as a fraud. The first big revelation happened on the Johnny Carson show in 1986, where the magician James Randi played secret audiotapes revealing Popoff’s scam as a faith healer. Before every revival event Popoff led, Popoff’s staff and his wife Elizabeth would interview audience members about their health problems., and they would collect prayer cards from the audience. As Peter worked the room, his wife would point out vulnerable people for him to approach, and tell him about their physical ailments, via a small radio receiver stuck in Popoff’s ear.

The fact that Rev. Popoff hasn't died from the 'ronas tells me if might have efficacy in dealing with it.

Maybe if this summer, some local swimming pools might want to contract with Popoff to fill their pools with it and do a more extensive theological study.

It has never worked on anything.
Multiple times throughout his career, Popoff has been exposed as a fraud. The first big revelation happened on the Johnny Carson show in 1986, where the magician James Randi played secret audiotapes revealing Popoff’s scam as a faith healer. Before every revival event Popoff led, Popoff’s staff and his wife Elizabeth would interview audience members about their health problems., and they would collect prayer cards from the audience. As Peter worked the room, his wife would point out vulnerable people for him to approach, and tell him about their physical ailments, via a small radio receiver stuck in Popoff’s ear.
Christianity is a convenient way to lure the gullible. Little do people realize that all the prophets in the Bible - every last one of them - was an Israelite. Even at the end, only Hebrew Christians prophesied.

No one outside of Israel was ever considered a prophet by Israel, but modern-day "prophets" feed on the naïve and the hopeful.

The fact that Rev. Popoff hasn't died from the 'ronas tells me if might have efficacy in dealing with it.

Maybe if this summer, some local swimming pools might want to contract with Popoff to fill their pools with it and do a more extensive theological study.
I haven't died from the 'ronas, either. Someone must have slipped some of Pop-off's water into my tea.

Forum List

Back