I have another question for liberals: Abortion and illegals

The old liberal argument goes that republicans only care about the baby in the womb not after its born...

I assume one of the reasons liberals have abortions is because of not being financially being able to take care of the baby...

OK, if liberals can not financially take card of the baby how come they think they can financially take care of millions of illegal immigrants?

Enquiring minds want to know....

Did someone ask you to take care of millions of illegal immigrants?

No but I am paying for them, if you want them so bad you pay for them.
Talk about dumb...94% work and often have insurance thanks to the easily faked SS card.

OK Einstein how are you going to get people to have SS cards that are not fake?

According to liberals blacks are to stupid to get IDs..

The old liberal argument goes that republicans only care about the baby in the womb not after its born...

I assume one of the reasons liberals have abortions is because of not being financially being able to take care of the baby...

OK, if liberals can not financially take card of the baby how come they think they can financially take care of millions of illegal immigrants?

Talk about dumb...94% work and often have insurance thanks to the easily faked SS card.

Computer chips - Will cost less than a wall and WORK! Old people won't have to bother, just workers.

My parents are Democrats, they are anti-abortion, and anti-illegal immigrant.
They just happen to think that social programs help people, and war does not.

Conservatives have abortions.

You have yet to prove that all liberals are in support of illegal immigrants..

Prove to me most are not?

I really don't know if they (average democrat) know it or care, but since the republicans are against it they are for it.

If Republicans were really against illegal immigration they would pass severe penalties for anyone hiring an illegal.

What difference will it make if corporations create jobs from low taxes if they can hire cheap foreign labor in lieu of AMERICANS?

i just wanted to say "in lieu"! :p

Computer chips - Will cost less than a wall and WORK! Old people won't have to bother, just workers.

What tattooing on them 666 won't do the trick?

By their very nature of being illegal, they have to support themselves because they don't qualify for all sorts of welfare safety programs .

Illegals are not eligible for welfare benefits in this country. Nor are the eligible to VOTE. And the last place they would walk into is a voting precinct or welfare office to declare: "Here I am come and get me."

NEGATIVE.
As soon as Guadalupe drops her anchor here she and her anchor qualify to steal from my wallet.
Try again.

Here is one reason:

The United States is the world's largest national economy in nominal terms and second largest according to purchasing power parity (PPP), representing 22% of nominal global GDP and 17% of gross world product (GWP).[4] The United States' GDP was estimated to be $18.56 trillion in 2016.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_United_States

Even with illegal immigration.

Any questions?

By their very nature of being illegal, they have to support themselves because they don't qualify for all sorts of welfare safety programs .

Illegals are not eligible for welfare benefits in this country. Nor are the eligible to VOTE. And the last place they would walk into is a voting precinct or welfare office to declare: "Here I am come and get me."

NEGATIVE.
As soon as Guadalupe drops her anchor here she and her anchor qualify to steal from my wallet.
Try again.
Just how are they stealing from your wallet?

NEGATIVE.
Try again.
Just how are they stealing from your wallet?

Come on...let's treat our time with some importance...I won't engage in some weird game of noble semantics. I'm pretty sure you can figure this one out on your own...Think deep...think hard.

your mind is not an enquiring mind but a locked box

your mind is not an enquiring mind but a locked box

I never see you asking these questions...

threem2.gif

I know...lol.. I don't support it..
Who else besides Commicrats are crying about Trump's EOs and blocking them?

Far lefts and far Democrats...are blocking it..Not All Democrats..
I don't and never have,,..That GOP president Reagan proved what republicans really feel on the subject..

Forum List

Back