I have had it up to here with black people and excuses.....

This advice is good for a self help book but fails when you include things like policies, opportunity etc.

If this was about being healthy I'd agree because thats one thing that is solely on you.

bullshit liberal- studying in school, not getting pregnant, not being a criminal, etc. is also all on you and it isn't up to me to take care of your sorry ass

Yes...Dont, not, etc. But Studying really hard in school doesnt fix the fucked up schools. Not being a criminal doesnt fix the unfair justice system.

And being better doesnt stop others that you have to interact with. If this was about health, thats pretty much all you from start to finish.

I don't know where you live but kids of all ethnicities attend the very same schools and have the same teachers where I live. The problem appears to be just getting the Blacks to even attend school.

You're right, every school is a inner city school and we all know their doing great, my bad

No they are not. If there are no jobs in the inner cities and the schools are so bad there, why don't you simply move? People do it every day.

‘Milwaukee Uprisings’ Reflect Wisconsin’s Terrible Treatment Of Black Lives
'Milwaukee Uprisings' Reflect Wisconsin's Terrible Treatment Of Black Lives

Here are a few reasons why Wisconsin is literally the worst state for black Americans.,........ why Flint sucks for black, why Baltimore sucks for blacks, why Detroit, sucks for blacks and on and on and on.....

Until we get off our ass's and stop hangin in the streets and start paying the fuck attention to what is going on in the world and this country as a whole, we will continue to abuse, misuse and neglect us.

Listen up my people.....nobody gives a rats fuck about black people, except during elections, during sports seasons and when white women need a boost to their egos...other than that, nobody cares about or give a fuck about ya...That is just reality in todays America...own it and get use to it......until then, we us, you and me, we have got to get our shit together and stop watching life in this country from the sidelines. I am sick to death of the protest that leads to nothing. I am sick of the we need jobs and this and that, and our lives will be better.....etc....let me preach here.......when the struggles of your community become so real, its time to get active...and getting active is not letting some slick talking black/white mf come in, talk shit and do nothing for you once elected. Its time you pay attention to politics, listen, learn and then decide who will better serve your community. Inner city people don't vote, don't do anything but get their nails done, hang on street corners, you do nothing but drag your race, your community, us down...stop it!!!!

The only way to prosperity is through hard work....work, work work and getting paid for it. If jobs in your community aren't paying well, than educate yourself for a better paying job. Nobody is gonna get out of this life, without struggle, hardship and adversity, nobody.

Please please, stop the madness of sloth and laziness..get off your ass, VOTE, PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT POLITICIANS ARE PROMISING YOU AND GET ACTIVE IN YOUR COMMUNITIES...WE CAN END THIS SHIT YESTERDAY, IF WE JUST FOCUS ON A FUTURE THAT IS BETTER!!

57b3a5de170000d002d1f3e9.jpeg

Why is it blacks have to be offered something by the politicians?

This advice is good for a self help book but fails when you include things like policies, opportunity etc.

If this was about being healthy I'd agree because thats one thing that is solely on you.

bullshit liberal- studying in school, not getting pregnant, not being a criminal, etc. is also all on you and it isn't up to me to take care of your sorry ass

Yes...Dont, not, etc. But Studying really hard in school doesnt fix the fucked up schools. Not being a criminal doesnt fix the unfair justice system.

And being better doesnt stop others that you have to interact with. If this was about health, thats pretty much all you from start to finish.

I don't know where you live but kids of all ethnicities attend the very same schools and have the same teachers where I live. The problem appears to be just getting the Blacks to even attend school.

You're right, every school is a inner city school and we all know their doing great, my bad

No they are not. If there are no jobs in the inner cities and the schools are so bad there, why don't you simply move? People do it every day.

Oh ok

Any person who wants to succeed in this world must get an education, get a job skill or a profession, and go to work. People who are unwilling to take those simple steps will not succeed.

What if the schools around you dont have good education? jobs? or skills being taught? Because thats part of the equation.

Or are we dealing in another reality where there are good schools and jobs but blacks just dont want them?

Here are a few reasons why Wisconsin is literally the worst state for black Americans.,........ why Flint sucks for black, why Baltimore sucks for blacks, why Detroit, sucks for blacks and on and on and on.....

Until we get off our ass's and stop hangin in the streets and start paying the fuck attention to what is going on in the world and this country as a whole, we will continue to abuse, misuse and neglect us.

Listen up my people.....nobody gives a rats fuck about black people, except during elections, during sports seasons and when white women need a boost to their egos...other than that, nobody cares about or give a fuck about ya...That is just reality in todays America...own it and get use to it......until then, we us, you and me, we have got to get our shit together and stop watching life in this country from the sidelines. I am sick to death of the protest that leads to nothing. I am sick of the we need jobs and this and that, and our lives will be better.....etc....let me preach here.......when the struggles of your community become so real, its time to get active...and getting active is not letting some slick talking black/white mf come in, talk shit and do nothing for you once elected. Its time you pay attention to politics, listen, learn and then decide who will better serve your community. Inner city people don't vote, don't do anything but get their nails done, hang on street corners, you do nothing but drag your race, your community, us down...stop it!!!!

The only way to prosperity is through hard work....work, work work and getting paid for it. If jobs in your community aren't paying well, than educate yourself for a better paying job. Nobody is gonna get out of this life, without struggle, hardship and adversity, nobody.

Please please, stop the madness of sloth and laziness..get off your ass, VOTE, PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT POLITICIANS ARE PROMISING YOU AND GET ACTIVE IN YOUR COMMUNITIES...WE CAN END THIS SHIT YESTERDAY, IF WE JUST FOCUS ON A FUTURE THAT IS BETTER!!

Pavlovian response and intermittent reinforcement.

Blacks committing more crimes and doing more time doesn't mean the justice system is unfair.

Get rid of what makes the schools fucked up. Nothing to do with race since people of all races go to school to do anything but learn. I'd oblige them if they didn't want to be there.

What if the schools around you dont have good education? jobs? or skills being taught? Because thats part of the equation.

Or are we dealing in another reality where there are good schools and jobs but blacks just dont want them?

What if you quit making excuses when someone fails in life?

So we arent considering reality? All schools are the same? Inner City Jobs are plentiful?

Pavlovian response and intermittent reinforcement.

Instead of it being food and a bell, it's claiming the other side is racist and pandering with something to get the vote. Eventually, it's just saying the other side is racist.

Blacks committing more crimes and doing more time doesn't mean the justice system is unfair.

I know, think about what the word fair means. Then ask yourself why'd you use an example that wasnt fair.

Get rid of what makes the schools fucked up. Nothing to do with race since people of all races go to school to do anything but learn. I'd oblige them if they didn't want to be there.

Get rid of what makes schools fucked up? By Jov what a good idea.

So we arent considering reality? All schools are the same? Inner City Jobs are plentiful?

Schools are run by local municipalities/parishes/counties/districts and if you have a problem with how the school is run, then stop electing idiots to run your schools. Same thing goes for jobs and the local work environment, if you don't like the way things are, then quit putting the idiots that don't have a clue what they are doing in charge.

If the school in your neighborhood isn't teaching your kid, move to another neighborhood. OR, join the PTA and talk to the teachers AND go to school board meetings and pressure the school district to improve the school. Things can be done, it's not rocket science.

If the school in your neighborhood isn't teaching your kid, move to another neighborhood. OR, join the PTA and talk to the teachers AND go to school board meetings and pressure the school district to improve the school. Things can be done, it's not rocket science.

Of course things can be done...things have been done. I just dont know how blacks wield so much power when they are the minority that blacks alone can change it by thinking positive or getting married.

There are 16 high schools where I live. All but one has a brand new building completed within the last 6 - 8 years. All use the same desks, have the same books, serve the same lunches, have teachers that all meet a minimum qualification, and offer the same curriculum. Per pupil spending is exactly the same. In other words, the same opportunities. Why do the schools in the inner city and predominantly black area do so much worse?

When the skills offered by those in the inner city are below other areas, who should hire them?

Of course things can be done...things have been done. I just dont know how blacks wield so much power when they are the minority that blacks alone can change it by thinking positive or getting married.

They damn sure aren't going to change it blaming someone else or continuing to produce bastard children 3 out of every 4.

Forum List

Back