I have mixed feelings about supporting Ukraine, seeking more information

every now and then a non-Conservative says something I can agree with. Putin should be focused on his soul and getting it into Heaven rather than trying to rule the damn world. As Jesus said, The world and all that is in it is passing away.
Here near the end of his life Putin seeks a legacy other than managing to skim off the top of the entire Russian economy. He wants to lie in permanent state beside Lenin. Russian leaders get that sort of adulation by taking over weaker neighbors. That's all this is.

those are 10 patriotic americans who are tired of the dems destroying the world.
thanks for this info.. which gets me more irate than before.. all that money from the taxpayers being spent on foreigners. I care about the Ukrainians but enough has been spent already.

And what about the town of East Palestine that the president (so called) hasn't visited yet? Why is he spending money on foreigners and withholding it from Americans?

This is not going to go well 4 the dims in future presidential debates... (but we already saw this kind of thing and see it every day at the southern border so we aren't terribly shocked)

every now and then a non-Conservative says something I can agree with. Putin should be focused on his soul and getting it into Heaven rather than trying to rule the damn world. As Jesus said, The world and all that is in it is passing away.
There you had to go and drag fuckin' religion into it.....The facts of the matter should be enough for any sensible person to make a decision.....One way or another.

Basing decisions on organized mysticism and backward ways is no way to run a railroad.

Getting the popcorn, as I watch dimwitted democrats and inbred conservatives hash it out over something that doesn't affect their lives whatsoever...

thanks for this info.. which gets me more irate than before.. all that money from the taxpayers being spent on foreigners. I care about the Ukrainians but enough has been spent already.

And what about the town of East Palestine that the president (so called) hasn't visited yet? Why is he spending money on foreigners and withholding it from Americans?

This is not going to go well 4 the dims in future presidential debates...
Broadly we spend money on foreigners because instability anywhere is bad for business here.

As for corruption, no one is more corrupt than Putin, and no country is more corrupt than Russia.

Ukraine doesn't even make the top ten.

Where did you get this information from?

:rolleyes:

That is NOT true. Ukraine has been called one of the most corrupt countries of all.

And why is it that liberals are always insulting conservative news sources but NEVER ever showing us why and how they are untrustworthy?

gee.... hmmmm.... let me go figure.... :45:

Transparency International stated in 2022, "Corruption is endemic in Russia" and assigned it the lowest score of any European country in their Corruption Perceptions Index for 2021. It has, under the regime of Vladimir Putin, been variously characterized as a kleptocracy, an oligarchy, and a plutocracy; owing to its crony capitalism economic system.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...rrupt-countries-ranked-by-perception?slide=11
most-corrupt-nations.jpg

There you had to go and drag fuckin' religion into it.....The facts of the matter should be enough for any sensible person to make a decision.....One way or another.

Basing decisions on organized mysticism and backward ways is no way to run a railroad.
backwards?

What is backwards is murdering unborn children and advocating that we murder even those who survive abortion.

THAT is backwards. . the textbook definition of it.

It is simply astounding to see there are people so profoundly ignorant of Russia and Putin's corruption.

You tards have been horribly dumbed down by your propagandists. No wonder you are so easily hoaxed.

Transparency International stated in 2022, "Corruption is endemic in Russia" and assigned it the lowest score of any European country in their Corruption Perceptions Index for 2021. It has, under the regime of Vladimir Putin, been variously characterized as a kleptocracy, an oligarchy, and a plutocracy; owing to its crony capitalism economic system.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...rrupt-countries-ranked-by-perception?slide=11
most-corrupt-nations.jpg
sorry, I don't trust liberal "sources"

But even if I did... How come the US isn't on that list?

We are incredibly corrupt. Federal agencies persecute conservatives. But I guess that's OK with you who are not conservative. . :rolleyes:

Where did you get this information from?

:rolleyes:
How are you able to breathe while being this blind and ignorant? Seriously.

Putin KILLS his opponents. Have you not heard this? They have a bad habit of falling out of windows or dying from poisoning.

Are you living in a cave that only receives MAGA propaganda?

See post 27.

It is simply astounding to see there are people so profoundly ignorant of Russia and Putin's corruption.

You tards have been horribly dumbed down by your propagandists. No wonder you are so easily hoaxed.
then why do you have a need to swear and name call?

If you are certain of what you believe ("know") then why do you get irritated?

sorry, I don't trust liberal "sources"
Exactly like I said. If you are getting your misinformation from Newsmax, you are a lost cause.

But even if I did... How come the US isn't on that list?

We are incredibly corrupt. Federal agencies persecute conservatives. But I guess that's OK with you who are not conservative. . :rolleyes:
Ah. Another hack from the Blame America First pinko party.

Putin KILLS his opponents. Have you not heard this? They have a bad habit of falling out of windows or dying from poisoning.

See post 27.
are you saying this doesn't happen in the US? ha ha... then you are very ignorant yourself.

It even happens at the Vatican... or did. I guess the anti-Christs got what they wanted when Pius XII died (was likely murdered by them)

so now they can be as corrupt as they desire.

The whole damn human race is corrupt to the freaking core. You start hating everyone sometimes....

Blah, as far as I am concerned the Ukes and Orgs deserve each other.

Exactly like I said. If you are getting your misinformation from Newsmax, you are a lost cause.
and like I said... never any backup info to prove this point.

You liberals are all a bunch of liars. Nothing u say is believable

then why do you have a need to swear and name call?

If you are certain of what you believe ("know") then why do you get irritated?
Watching you useful idiots drink Putin's piss is far, far, far more offensive than any swear words I could use.

See post 27.

I asked a question. Where do you get this information?

and like I said... never any backup info to prove this point.

You liberals are all a bunch of liars. Nothing u say is believable
You were shown evidence Russia is corrupt and immediately dismissed it, asshole.

So you are a lost cause. You just proved it.

It's amazing you are ignorant of just how corrupt Putin is. Positively amazing.

Forum List

Back