I have mixed feelings about supporting Ukraine, seeking more information

The Independent International Commission of Inquiry into Ukraine reported instances of rape, torture and unlawful confinement, according to findings published to the U.N. Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights website.

“The Commission has documented cases in which children have been raped, tortured, and unlawfully confined,” the panel added.

It is simply astounding to see there are people so profoundly ignorant of Russia and Putin's corruption.

You tards have been horribly dumbed down by your propagandists. No wonder you are so easily hoaxed.

Have you fired even one shot in defense of the Ukraine? No, you're just another punk.

There are examples of cases where relatives were forced to witness the crimes. In the cases we have investigated, the age of victims of sexual and gendered-based violence ranged from four to 82 years.

The Commission has documented cases in which children have been raped, tortured, and unlawfully confined. Children have also been killed and injured in indiscriminate attacks with explosive weapons. The exposure to repeated explosions, crimes, forced displacement and separation from family members deeply affected their well-being and mental health.

How many sources of Putin's war crimes do you need, you fucking willfully blind monkey?

I can give you as many as you need, dipshit.

It is simply stunning you are actually ignorant of what is happening. Can you really be this fucking willfully blind?

Which ones can I trust?

Which ones can I trust?
blind-monkey.webp

Comer is a great Congressman. He and others are demanding information on what all the taxpayers' money is being spent on vis a vis the Ukraine war.

But I'll bet the dimrats don't like that one bit..

What I don't like about helping Ukraine is the fact (OK, "alleged fact" ) that the president is compromised w/ that country. He has been accused of corruptly made money off shady business deals there. Newsmax and a few other news stations are talking about that but I doubt cnn says one word...
You like Newsmax, do ya?

Only a truly evil person would have "mixed feelings" about what Putin is doing to Ukraine.

I don't trust anyone who don't believe in God, period.

There are no morals or laws outside of God, as we are seeing in the world today.
Believing in a god is one thing, basing worldly decisions on what ever flavor of religion you subscribe to is something else again.....Especially as it affects other people.

For all I know your flavor of religion might be totally bonkers so no thanks.

red-hat-idiot-small.jpg
I have mixed feelings about children being raped by Russians in Ukraine. Derp-derp-derp.

Only a truly evil person would have "mixed feelings" about what Putin is doing to Ukraine.

Only a truly evil person would have mixed feelings about what the left/democrats are doing in the US and around the world.

Last edited:
I spent 20+ years on active duty, fuckwit, while you were jerking off.

You're welcome.

As what, a supply guy? I served twat, I didn't do it for you. I call you a liar. Had you served you wouldn't be calling for us spending Billions to fight for Nazi's.

Believing in a god is one thing, basing worldly decisions on what ever flavor of religion you subscribe to is something else again.....Especially as it affects other people.

For all I know your flavor of religion might be totally bonkers so no thanks.

What religion are our decisions being based on now?

They are basing their decisions on their world view, it is the same as religion. It is their religion.

No way to get away from looking at the world and basing your decisions on YOUR world view.

Impossible.

What religion are our decisions being based on now?

They are basing their decisions on their world view, it is the same as religion. It is their religion.

No way to get away from looking at the world and basing your decisions on YOUR world view.

Impossible.
I can't disagree with that but right or wrong it's based in the now and that worm always turns.

Forum List

Back