I have mixed feelings about supporting Ukraine, seeking more information

As what, a supply guy? I served twat, I didn't do it for you. I call you a liar. Had you served you wouldn't be calling for us spending Billions to fight for Nazi's.
Did someone say Nazis?

Worse Than Nazis – PMC Wagner’s Role in Ukraine

Is it possible to surpass the brutality of Nazi war criminals – it seems the Private Military Company Wagner is out to do just that.

Even the name is no coincidence – Richard Wagner was Hitler’s favorite composer. Word has it that the head of the Wagner group, Dmitry Utkin, is a fan of the Third Reich, and, therefore, gave the group this name.

The Wagner PMC mercenaries have been involved in a long list of crimes during the full-scale invasion of Ukraine – atrocities in Bucha; the recent attack on Azov war prisoners in the Olenivka correctional colony. Even the militant that castrated a Ukrainian prisoner with a clerical knife in the latest video could also be a member of the Wagner group.

PMC Wagner is a Russian private military organization that, according to journalistic investigations, is financed through Yevgeny Prigozhin – a member of Putin’s “inner circle”. PMC Wagner took part in military operations in Ukraine in 2014, in Syria, Lybia, and in African countries.

Who Are The Neo-Nazis Fighting For Russia In Ukraine?

The video, published in December 2020, showed two nattily dressed Russian men -- waistcoats, pocket squares, silk ties – sipping American whiskey in brandy snifters and discussing killing Ukrainians.

"I'm a Nazi. I’m a Nazi,” said one of the men, Aleksei Milchakov, who was the main focus of the video published on a Russian nationalist YouTube channel. “I'm not going to go deep and say, I’m a nationalist, a patriot, an imperialist, and so forth. I’ll say it outright: I’m a Nazi.”

“You have to understand that when you kill a person, you feel the excitement of the hunt. If you’ve never been hunting, you should try it. It’s interesting,” he said.

[snip]

Along with members of the Russian Imperial Movement, a white supremacist group that was designated a "global terrorist" organization by the United States two years ago, Rusich is one of several right-wing groups that are actively fighting in Ukraine, in conjunction with Russia’s regular armed forces or allied separatist units.

According to a confidential report by Germany’s Federal Intelligence Service, which was obtained by Der Spiegel and excerpted on May 22, numerous Russian right-wing extremists and neo-Nazis are fighting in Ukraine.

German analysts wrote that the fact that Russian military and political leaders have welcomed neo-Nazi groups undermines the claim by Putin and his government that one of the principal motives behind the invasion is the desire to “de-Nazify” Ukraine, Spiegel said.

Signs of Neo-Nazi Ideology Amongst Russian Mercenaries

Instances of far-right leanings among some members of the armed forces is not unheard of in many other parts of the world, including Europe and North America. This is an increasingly common problem in Russia as well. Even more, the type of far-right ideology expressed in Russian mercenaries is showing homage to Nazi ideology.

This type of ideology espoused by Russian mercenaries remains anathema in a country where millions died fighting Nazis during World War II. The slogan “to fight fascism” was one of the rallying points inviting Russian volunteers to fight in Donbas against “Ukrainian Fascists”. Russian President Putin has called Ukraine a fascist country numerous times, yet the numerous mercenaries who went to fight in Donbas, Syria and Libya are neo-nazis themselves. This article analyses some of the available open source evidence, shedding light on Russian mercenaries’ extreme ideology.

Dmitry Utkin (Wagner)

In 2016, Utkin was invited at a Hero of the Fatherland reception in the Kremlin, where he was photographed wearing his medals. This event was attended by more than 300 soldiers and civilians, who have “demonstrated particular courage and heroism” and were personally thanked for their service by Putin himself. At the event he was awarded with the Order for Courage, allegedly for his services in Ukraine.

]
wagner-with-putin.jpg

A photo recently surfaced of Utkin with Nazi tattoos, giving additional proof of his ideological leanings. For those who been following Wagner group for some time this photos was not surprising, as his and a lot of Wagner fighters’ ideological inclinations were already known. The photo originally surfaced on Russian VK accounts and a Telegram group affiliated with the mercenaries, but received interest by media outlets just recently.

Taking a closer look at the photos, Nazi collar tabs with Waffen SS bolts on the left and military rank on the right can be identified. Lower on the chest, a Reichsadler Eagle, can be seen. All three of these tattoos are symbols found Waffen-SS military uniforms, which was the military branch of the Nazi Party’s SS organization.

wagner-nazi.jpg

mtg-nick-fuentes.jpg

Give us a big kiss, you adorable Nazi, you!

Here are the REAL Nazis in the house:

Nicholas-fuentes-800-02.png

The New Right has been found guilty of every last thing they project onto their opponents.

Now they are backing Nazis who rape kids.

At this point, I would not be surprised to learn Donald Trump was born in Kenya.

Stop making excuses for the invasion of a peaceful country, retards.

Stop making excuses for the mass murdering of women and children. Putin's troops are raping kids. Putin's troops are torturing and killing civilians.

Stop. Making. Excuses. You fucking, fucking, fucking assholes.

Someone seems upset.
It is simply astounding to see there are people so profoundly ignorant of Russia and Putin's corruption.

You tards have been horribly dumbed down by your propagandists. No wonder you are so easily hoaxed.

Everyone knows Russia and Putin are corrupt dumb ass. The point being so is Ukraine.

I can't disagree with that but right or wrong it's based in the now and that worm always turns.

Currently, there is a God. And, what's happening in this country today is not only wrong, it's evil and demented.

The Independent International Commission of Inquiry into Ukraine reported instances of rape, torture and unlawful confinement, according to findings published to the U.N. Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights website.

“The Commission has documented cases in which children have been raped, tortured, and unlawfully confined,” the panel added.

Happening all over the world. So, what's your point?

Comer is a great Congressman. He and others are demanding information on what all the taxpayers' money is being spent on vis a vis the Ukraine war.

But I'll bet the dimrats don't like that one bit..

What I don't like about helping Ukraine is the fact (OK, "alleged fact" ) that the president is compromised w/ that country. He has been accused of corruptly made money off shady business deals there. Newsmax and a few other news stations are talking about that but I doubt cnn says one word...

He's been accused....by who? He's compromised.....according to who?

What money is Biden accused of making?

The New Right has been found guilty of every last thing they project onto their opponents.

At this point, I would not be surprised to learn Donald Trump was born in Kenya.

Where is Epstein's list? :eusa_whistle:

Currently, there is a God. And, what's happening in this country today is not only wrong, it's evil and demented.

I don't think Vishnu, Amaterasu, or Tezcatlipoca has much to say on the topic.

Tlaloc, maybe. Especially on the west coast last month.

I don't think Vishnu, Amaterasu, or Tezcatlipoca has much to say on the topic.

Tlaloc, maybe. Especially on the west coast last month.

I would suppose not, mythical people tend not to speak.

There is no new right.
The “right “ is not backing Nazis Raping kids.
Your grooming is top notch!

Stop making excuses for the invasion of a peaceful country, retards.

Stop making excuses for the mass murdering of women and children. Putin's troops are raping kids. Putin's troops are torturing and killing civilians.

Stop. Making. Excuses. You fucking, fucking, fucking assholes.

They're appeasers and surrender monkeys.

Comer is a great Congressman. He and others are demanding information on what all the taxpayers' money is being spent on vis a vis the Ukraine war.

What I don't like about helping Ukraine is the fact (OK, "alleged fact" ) that the president is compromised w/ that country. He has been accused of corruptly made money off shady business deals there. Newsmax and a few other news stations are talking about that but I doubt cnn says one word...
while USA is the country giving the most aid, the government support given to ukraine only half comes from USA. Which means other countries are giving about the same as we are.

But on military aid, its much more lopsided towards the USA. But i'm not sure if the amount counts the leopard tanks coming from europe.

If it were some corrupt intent by Biden, you would see other countries also sending aid in similar proportion.

That you have to ask, proves how lost you are.

Or.....that there may be some holes in your logic.

As you seem to be arguing that faith, prayer and scripture almost always results in delusion.

I hate and despise Putin and Russia, here is some info on Ukraine.

It seems article after article shows how bad the leaders of Russia and Ukraine are.

If you are getting your misinformation from Newsmax, you are already a lost cause.

As for corruption, no one is more corrupt than Putin, and no country is more corrupt than Russia.

Ukraine doesn't even make the top ten.
They don’t care. They feed on Newsmax and Gatewaypundit like maggots feed on shit

Forum List

Back