I Have Successfully Fled KKKalifornia

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Tired of the Leftard politics the wife and I sold and joined many of our friends and relatives in the Exodus. We will be replaced by 10 families of illegals no doubt.

Currently in escrow on a 5,800 sq ft home with a few acres on a lake in the Commonwealth of Virginia for almost half what I sold for in the Shithole State.

People here are much more friendly, crime is much lower, you walk into a business and they'll be playing Christian music, costs are cheaper and as a history buff I'm in Ground Zero.

So goodbye KKKalifornia forever.

Tired of the Leftard politics the wife and I sold and joined many of our friends and relatives in the Exodus. We will be replaced by 10 families of illegals no doubt.

Currently in escrow on a 5,800 sq ft home with a few acres on a lake in the Commonwealth of Virginia for almost half what I sold for in the Shithole State.

People here are much more friendly, crime is much lower, you walk into a business and they'll be playing Christian music, costs are cheaper and as a history buff I'm in Ground Zero.

Good luck and and many happy and healthy years in your new abode.

Virginia is beautiful. You'll like it there. My son and daughter in law live in Virginia Beach. Just stay out of that damned tunnel under the ocean! It's horrifying! :)

59491e41e592edd96f8b4e0a-750-551.jpg

chesapeake-bay-bridge.jpg

I am sure Californians are saddened to see such a fine outstanding resident like yourself leave.

But I am concerned .

Isn't Virginia turning blue? Wouldn't you have been better to move to solidly a red state like Alabama or Mississippi?

Maybe that was more red than you could handle.

Last edited:
I am sure Californians are saddened to see such a fine outstanding citizens like yourself leave.

But I am concerned .

Isn't Virginia turning blue? Wouldn't you have been better to move to solidly red States like Alabama or Mississippi?

cry baby 3.jpg

I am sure Californians are saddened to see such a fine outstanding citizens like yourself leave.

But I am concerned .

Isn't Virginia turning blue? Wouldn't you have been better to move to solidly red States like Alabama or Mississippi?

The only Democrats in Virginia congregate in the DC area. I look forward to Trump firing half of them over the next 6 years.

But I am concerned .

The only Democrats in Virginia congregate in the DC area. I look forward to Trump firing half of them over the next 6 years.
Chesapeake and the Tidewater region also.

Friends of mine moved to a rural part of Virginia, not far from Virginia Tech which is in Blacksburg, and love it.

California thanks you.

I just hate walking into stores that aren't playing Christian music :rolleyes-41:
Highly doubtful that California will miss you -
Matter of fact, my friends in Callie just got an invitation to a celebration of your departure!

Party Theme: California Needed another Weatherman like the Fish Needed a Bicycle :D

Last edited:

But I am concerned .

Chesapeake and the Tidewater region also.
Yep, northern VA as well.

Congrats, it is a wonderful state to live in.

California is heading towards an implosion. Taxpayers like me and businesses are fleeing in droves, being replaced by illegals and homeless attracted to the freebies.

What can't go on forever will not.

And as far as California having the 6th largest economy, it's all funny money dot coms now. No one produces actual things there now. And as we watched Twitter and Facebook lose 20% of their wealth in just a few hours, their time is limited.

Congratulations. Lots of excellent fishing to be had in the Delmarva area if you're an outdoorsman.

I just hate walking into stores that aren't playing Christian music :rolleyes-41:
Highly doubtful that California will miss you -
Matter of fact, my friends in Callie just got an invitation to a celebration of your departure!

Party Theme: California Needed another Weatherman like the Fish Needed a Bicycle :D
The fact people feel free to do as they please here is pretty scary for a Leftist.

Forum List

Back