I have to admit I'm biased against the British and as I get older my bias grows stronger

I hate how british media is dominated by trash like Murdoch and his mates.
Your ignorance is laughable.

Quite the reverse is true.

Do you have any idea what controlled opposition is? Tell me, is the mayor of London a Conservative Christian. . . or something else?

sociopolcfr10.gif

by Carroll Quigley

extracted from 'The Anglo-American Establishment'
The Royal Institute of International Affairs - RIIA
I dont know what that is supposed to mean .

I do know that brexiter Murdoch controls the tory Sun, Times and Sunday Times. The daily Express is owned by Brexiter Richard"dirty" Desmond. So is the Daily Star and Sunday Express. The Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday are owned by brexiter Lord Rothermere and the Daily and Sunday Telegraph is owned by brexiter brothers the Barclays.

All of the above are tax exiles. Regarding Londons Mayor..... religion is not a factor in UK politics so I think you are barking up the wrong tree there.

It's gotten to the point where I find it hard to sit through movies or TV shows set in Great Britain, there are so many of them they flood the channels I subscribe to.

I find the British accent annoying to the extreme.

It doesn't help that so many British people are openly hostile to the Christian religion in a way you don't see in the United States.

Sometimes when I see people talking in that annoying accent I just want to punch them in the face. It's especially annoying when it's an old lady solving murders.
I thought you were biased against anyone who looked like they were happy?

Do you have any idea what controlled opposition is? Tell me, is the mayor of London a Conservative Christian. . . or something else?

sociopolcfr10.gif

by Carroll Quigley

I do know that brexiter Murdoch controls the tory Sun, Times and Sunday Times. The daily Express is owned by Brexiter Richard"dirty" Desmond. So is the Daily Star and Sunday Express. The Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday are owned by brexiter Lord Rothermere and the Daily and Sunday Telegraph is owned by brexiter brothers the Barclays.

All of the above are tax exiles. Regarding Londons Mayor..... religion is not a factor in UK politics so I think you are barking up the wrong tree there.

Tell me who owns the BBC?

sociopolcfr10.gif

by Carroll Quigley

Tell me who owns the BBC?
Its publicly owned and funded by subscription.

Back to the topic, I just started watching a movie. As soon as people started talking, it turned out it was a British movie. The accents are so annoying, it's ruining my enjoyment of the movie. It's hard to believe people really talk like this, and no one notices how annoying it is.

Back to the topic, I just started watching a movie. As soon as people started talking, it turned out it was a British movie. The accents are so annoying, it's ruining my enjoyment of the movie. It's hard to believe people really talk like this, and no one notices how annoying it is.

Why do so many American movies insist on British accents? LOTR, for example.

Frodo does a good one.

It's gotten to the point where I find it hard to sit through movies or TV shows set in Great Britain, there are so many of them they flood the channels I subscribe to.

It doesn't help that so many British people are openly hostile to the Christian religion in a way you don't see in the United States.

Sometimes when I see people talking in that annoying accent I just want to punch them in the face. It's especially annoying when it's an old lady solving murders.

That's the thanks we get for starting you off in the first place?

Ungrateful colonials. :poke:

The problem I have with the UK and most European nations in general is their great and growing disdain for us while, at the same time, keeping their fat paws extended for what we can give them. They don't want to defend their OWN defunct nations; why would they ever think we should want to do so? I for one do not, and no longer care what they think of us. For all I'm concerned we are no longer allies and have not been for a long time, but for a few Eastern European nations like Poland.

In other words, Buzz Off Britain.

The problem I have with the UK and most European nations in general is their great and growing disdain for us while, at the same time, keeping their fat paws extended for what we can give them. They don't want to defend their OWN defunct nations; why would they ever think we should want to do so? I for one do not, and no longer care what they think of us. For all I'm concerned we are no longer allies and have not been for a long time, but for a few Eastern European nations like Poland.

The problem is, it's all been infected by a dangerous virus called liberalism/leftyness. Many do support Trump and the US. But are too scared to say so. It's as if we've transgressed back to Torqemadas and the Grand Inquisition..

Take this forum for instance. And the intolerance and mean spiritness flung out on a daily basis.

I tend to agree, I find most British TV and movies to be boring

No doubt, American English is superior and easier to understand. Some Scottish and Irish is almost incomprehensible

Is that the Britain that fought with the US in Afghanistan,Iraq and the Gulf recently ?

Forum List

Back