I have to correct something I said RE Cheney accusing Giuliani

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
That *^%^$##@ ssaid G was drunk... oh, wait "inebriated" whatever... the night of the election results and I responded to her bs by saying that No way could G have said to Trump he should stop the counting

Well, it escaped me at that time that maybe Trump did want the counting stopped. Now we all know (after months of investigations of voting procedures) that the counting in some places was CONTINUED, which resulted (OH GEE, we're SO shocked) in Biden ballots coming in at something like 4 am..

almost all of them were for ByeDum!! whoda thunk it?!

I hear some places the ballots were 94% for the senile Knuckelhead..

and in some places even more than 94%

Anyone who believes that hair sniffer won legitimately is either stupid or.. and/or a BIG freaking LIAR

i say both

The crybaby temper tantrum continues.

11 states now have election integrity laws that stop the type of fraud you used in 2020. Without fraud, you lose. So who will be throwing a tantrum? When you Nazis can't cheat, you claim you've been "suppressed." When Warnock loses, will you and your fellow Nazis be claiming "VOTER SUPRESSION!!!"

We all know you will.

11 states now have election integrity laws that stop the type of fraud you used in 2020. Without fraud, you lose. So who will be throwing a tantrum? When you Nazis can't cheat, you claim you've been "suppressed." When Warnock loses, will you and your fellow Nazis be claiming "VOTER SUPRESSION!!!"

We all know you will.
THANKS so much for this news... I didn't know that 11 states had fixed things. Which states are they? I hope WI is on the list along with PA and GA and AZ and NV..

Thank God...

THANKS so much for this news... I didn't know that 11 states had fixed things. Which states are they? I hope WI is on the list along with PA and GA and AZ and NV..

Thank God...

Florida
Texas
Georgia
Louisiana
Arizona
Nevada
Idaho
Utah
Indiana
Kentucky
Kansas

All have passed election integrity laws

Alabama
Arkansas
Montana
Wyoming
New Hampshire
Iowa

Have legislation pending that will be in place by the November elections

We can't change what the democrats did in 2020 - but they won't get away with it again.

Florida
Texas
Georgia
Louisiana
Arizona
Nevada
Idaho
Utah
Indiana
Kentucky
Kansas

All have passed election integrity laws

Alabama
Arkansas
Montana
Wyoming
New Hampshire
Iowa

Have legislation pending that will be in place by the November elections

We can't change what the democrats did in 2020 - but they won't get away with it again.
WI and PA are not on the list

are those *^%$#@ going to allow a steal again? Then there's OH... not sure that was a valid election last time either? Are GA, AZ and NV going to be sufficient? Well... maybe

They covered the well known effects of they way the Swing States counted their mail in ballot in the first hearing didn't they?

Why do you think Trumpyberra was 'Grooming" you guys and telling ya'll not to use mail in ballots?

SNE.jpg

They covered the well known effects of they way the Swing States counted their mail in ballot in the first hearing didn't they?

Why do you think Trumpyberra was 'Grooming" you guys and telling ya'll not to use mail in ballots?

View attachment 659140

So the kind of fraud that put Xi's man in isn't going to work this time around.

You'll call it "voter suppression." Disenfranchising deceased Americans.

So the kind of fraud that put Xi's man in isn't going to work this time around.

You'll call it "voter suppression." Disenfranchising deceased Americans.
The only fraud came from the Trumpybears gaping Maw, the Exalted leader of the Neo-GOP Gang of Thugs

We all know you will.
Fine with me. You can change the rules before the game. Just don’t whine about the rules after you loss.

Forum List

Back