I Hear People Left of Center who are Calling this a Nation of Pussies over...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
...this Twat Administrator and a couple of others in a Nation of 300,000,000 who are simply Overreacting to Leftist Overreaction to some Random Shootings in Schools...

Anne Arundel second-grader suspended for chewing his pastry into the shape of a gun - The Washington Post

http://www.aacps.org/html/schol/Elementary/letters/3_01_13.pdf

^This Twat and the handful of others who are doing what they Feel is the Right thing based on their Liberal Leaders in Education who are also being Motivated by Hysterical Liberal Reactions from Local Politicians all of the way to the White House are doing what they Feel is right in an Impossible Era.

If they didn't React to this Kid and the next day he brought a Real Gun in and Shot someone or numerous people, these same people calling us a Nation of Pussies because of this Twat's OBVIOUS Error in Suspending this Kid would be asking Obama to do more Harm to the Constitution as the Answer.

Fuck that and Fuck people like that. :thup:

I've said this for years and it only gets Proven more by the day... People like this are Societal Anarchists.

They are pushing for no Standards while Demanding Overregulation in Endless Arenas...

They Celebrate the Deterioration of Society and then Ban 2-Liter Bottles of Pop with Pizza Deliveries while handing out Free Needles.

They are FAR from the Majority but for Generations they have been Fostered to Control the Information...

From the Professionals to the True Believers who do it as Volunteers, Hobby and Sport.

And they are Winning... And the Country is Losing.

I'll be here waiting for the next thing they Hysterically React to in a Random Manner and then Demand All and Nothing for the same Price.

Pussies in Deed. :thup:

:)

peace...

44892081.JPG

:rofl:

Too Fucking Easy...

Although I must give delbert props... He at least had his mutt address it.

Well played. :thup:

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back