I Heard a Shithouse Rumor That Hillary is Considering Bill Clinton as VP?

It's not her idea fuckchop, it's a delusion in your head bone

Turn off Bill Maher and Wolf Blitzer asshole - and do some legit research, faggot.
I know the law and the Constitution, so I know your bullshit op is exactly that.

were you a BT? b/c that would explain why you are so dumb

Dear Lord - calm the fuck down. No wonder you can't hold onto a fucking job/are unemployable.
says the guy who FREQUENTLY blew every Chief in the Goat Locker

Wow! A wealthy white criminal and her sex-offending pedophile "husband" in the White House.

Fucking Liberal Utopia!

LOL !!!!!
My God, is the Right getting dumber?

Isn't a wealthy white criminal, the one married to a sex offending freak, the one you're voting for in November?
Or are you picking the idiot who never had a job and honeymooned in the Soviet Union?
And you ask if the right is getting dumber?
Go jerk off to some Gordon lightfoot, asshole

It's not her idea fuckchop, it's a delusion in your head bone

Turn off Bill Maher and Wolf Blitzer asshole - and do some legit research, faggot.
I know the law and the Constitution, so I know your bullshit op is exactly that.

were you a BT? b/c that would explain why you are so dumb

Dear Lord - calm the fuck down. No wonder you can't hold onto a fucking job/are unemployable.
So you were a BT.

dumbest people in the Navy, by a wide margin.

How much do you pay to have your idiocy typed up for you?

Wow! A wealthy white criminal and her sex-offending pedophile "husband" in the White House.

Fucking Liberal Utopia!

LOL !!!!!
LOL. Can't do it. The VP must be eligible to become President if the president leaves office. Bill can't have.a third term.

Nothing says he is ineligible to be President. Read the 22nd Amendment.

Fucking Liberal Utopia!

LOL !!!!!
LOL. Can't do it. The VP must be eligible to become President if the president leaves office. Bill can't have.a third term.

Where does it say that in the Constitution? Try reading the 22nd Amendment.

Fucking Liberal Utopia!

LOL !!!!!
You skipped grade school.

You had to, or you'd know that no one can be Prez 3 times, and that means he can't be VP, SOS or anything that could be Prez.

goodfuckinggod, crack a book

You apparently did not read the 22nd Amendment. It says he cannot be ELECTED.

On the other hand, the 22nd Amendment says the President cannot be ELECTED more than twice. So if Hillary dies in her first term for instance and Bill is VP, he would take over her remaining term. He would not be elected, so that seems it would satisfy the 22nd. However he could not run for office once he finishes Hillary's first and only term.

LBJ served the final two years of JFK and was eligible to serve two more terms for a total of 10 years. He chose not to run for a 2nd term.

Last edited:
The 12th Amendment makes Bill ineligible to run for VP. It CLEARLY states that no person ineligible to be President can be VP. Bill is of course ineligible b/c he's already served two terms as POTUS.
Does the constitution mean a thing to the crooked left?
The same as to a repub which stripped rights of due process for a drug war...

bill cant be her vp....he cant serve another term as president...did yall even take civics?

Please quote the applicable part of the Constitution. You can't because it is not there.
What the fuck is wrong with you brain-dead cons? You [collectively] shit nonsense here all day long and don't know what the hell you're talking about.

AMENDMENT XII

But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

Forum List

Back